[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw rich >tfw dating a poor half amerindian half black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>tfw rich
>tfw dating a poor half amerindian half black girl
>tfw qt face and giant butt and boobs
>tfw she cooks for me and always takes pictures of her for me and ask if she is pretty
living the dream lads
>>
>>36928191
I rejoice. Is it her?
I myself haven't had sex in a year, but I have very good prospects with my career picking up so thats nice I guess. All the best to you anon.
>>
>>36928191
>>36928271

Hi, I'm going to need you normies to get the fuck out.
>>
>>36928191
I legitimately wish the non-white Brazilians would kill all the white Brazilians. We have a bunch of those fuckers at my school, and just like you, they're a bunch of entitled little pricks that think they're still in their third world shit hole. They're also unironic racists, not cool tbqh
>>
>>36928471

>I legitimately wish the non-white Brazilians would kill all the white Brazilians

>They're also unironic racists, not cool tbqh

Nigga wut
>>
>>36928191

How are you rich? Honestly
>>
>>36928591
more rich than all my friends, not that it matters
>>
>>36928191
how did you meet her?
something tells me that you haven't had sex with her...
>>
>>36928640
at a bar. I looked at her, we danced, we kissed, got her number, later go out with her than bam
>>
>>36928658
what country are you from? kjk
>>
>>36928723
brbrhuehue
>>
>>36928836
what did you say nigger?

hjkb
>>
>>36928882
nothing I just looked at her and waited for her to show interest. Then I asked her name and she asked mine we started dancing I kissed her that is it
>>
>>36928905
what fuckin country ffs
>>
>>36928941
brazil as i have said before
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.