[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh hi there. I just got my passport photos taken. Now i just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6549.jpg (202KB, 960x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6549.jpg
202KB, 960x951px
Oh hi there. I just got my passport photos taken. Now i just need my guarantor to endorse my photo and ill be one step closer to getting my passport.
I cant wait to leave this pathetic country. Ill come back to Australia when i have learned how to be a true asshole chinese. Fuck you Australia. Keep selling out to the chinese.

Pic is me with my old passport.
>>
Are you the same chink who's family wants him to move to Guangzhou?

All you chinks look the same.
>>
>>36928289
No. The difference between me and him is he's being forced whereas i chose to go
>>
Good. Get the fuck out of here. Not your country, you filthy chink.
>>
>>36927415
Where are you moving? HK? Shanghai? Shenzhen? Taipei?
>>
File: IMG_6554.jpg (180KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6554.jpg
180KB, 960x960px
>>36928516
Im not moving
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1280x720px
Why do chinks and aussies hate each other?

Also, is the asian r9k discord still around?

t. clueless chink
>>
you're pretty cute desu
i'm a fan of the mustache
>>
>>36928648
Yes. Here's the invite code
QccVhcB
>>
>>36928648
Australians are assholes desu.
>>
>>36928728
Thats not it. There's just no pride in being Australian as a chinese-Australian in the face of China's growing power.

This country essentially has let me down
>>
>>36927415
The chinese have a wonderful history but you're all rats now. You even look like a fucking rat yourself. I fucking hate the chinks.

listen to how they all make horrid screeching noises like a pack of wild animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYyhuQ7-H8Q
>>
>being mainland chinese
>>
>>36927415
how exactly are the chinese taking over australia. the quick rundown i was told is that investor cartels are buying up properties and displacing the worthless neet millenial populous?
>>
Rip to my nigga feelio
>>
Will any gook be friends with me on discord? I've always wanted a gook friend
>>
>>36927415
Get the fuck out of here you cunt.
I'm sick of your chink asses.
Get out you small dicked, dog eating rice nigger.
>>
>>36927415
>>36928289
>poorly written OP posts about chinks moving somewhere with low quality close-up selfies

Is this r9k's epic new meme?
>>
>>36927415
You're not welcome here, and you won't be allowed back.
>>
>>36928385
nisem shut up, we know that you both are the same person
>>
>>36927415
Why do asians have the cutest upper lips?
>>
>>36927415
Best of luck, OP. tbqh
>>
fuck I hate gooks on public transport using their degenerate language in a fucking English speaking country gtfo also u smell bad like the curry indu dindus
>>
>>36932723
>Why do asians have the cutest upper lips?
If this guy cleaned up his face, shaved, and got a nice haircut he could be seriously cute
>>
>>36927415
>asian
>in australia
What happened to "Fuck off we're full"?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.