[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to date a roastie? Can any Chads elaborate? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
What is it like to date a roastie? Can any Chads elaborate? They seem so boring. Other than the sex, why hang out with them?
>>
I mean I don't know but they're hot and they smell good and put lots of effort into grooming like makeup and smooth skin and hair.

it sounds pretty nice to me
>>
She likes good music, likes to play videogames with me, has a good sense of humor, likes to kiss and hug me and like pet my hair. Also we're like best friends, can share anything with each other, been together so long we always know what the other is thinking. It's p nice.
>>
They're boring, all they have to offer is their vaginas and nothing else

why do you think Chad cheats? Why do you think they have nothing to talk about other than petty arguments or where they were taken to by Chad? Nothing is going on in their lives.

I really don't get upset knowing that a true Stacy will never date me, because I know I'm not missing out on much.
>>
>>36927360
>implying chads aren't boring
They make a perfect couple
>>
>>36927597
this. stacy and chad have no hobbies outside of partying, watching tv, having sex, and working hard to look good
>>
I've never committed to a roastie because that would be dumb but the ones I banged are fairly boring. Lots of talk about instagram and their other roaster friends and the dumb shit they do or their job, mainly their coworkers
>>
>>36927419
Why would you post that here? Are you just trying to brag and hurt us?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.