[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'6" >Improve myself in every way >Got in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

>5'6"
>Improve myself in every way
>Got in great shape, dress really nice
>Make pretty good money
>Go out and do the social scene
No girls give a shit. Hell, my oneitis just asked me if my best friend was single. He's 6'1" and an alcoholic.

I'm too scared to kill myself, but my chances of finding someone are nil just because of my height.

Any other manlets relate?

What do?

No I don't wanna be a trap.
>>
Find a short girl

I'm same height as you, she's 5' 3"

Altho I'm quite feminine and trappy so maybe she doesn't compare me to chads in the same way
>>
>>36926477
when I say she, I mean my gf in case you couldn't already guess
>>
File: 1105701710.png (26KB, 808x768px) Image search: [Google]
1105701710.png
26KB, 808x768px
nigrar.exe confurmeded
>>
>>36926415
>tfw 5'3
You have nothing to complain about you piece of shit
>>
>if i don't introduce my oneitis to my friends, she won't hit on them

and that's why you don't let her into other parts of your life
>>
>>36926477
Every short girl I know wants tall guys

>>36926514
sorry bro

>>36926532
she already knew him
>>
>>36926554
:/ damn son, time to find a new one

where do you live?

my oneitis was obsessed with some Australian dude for like a month, but then got over it, you think you can hold out a little longer?
>>
>>36926415
just wait. Everything changes as you get older. All that shit becomes more important. Right now dumb young sluts just want a tall guy with a big dick to have some fun with. Later they'll want you so they can siphon your resources and have kids with you since you're beta and won't hit the children and fuck off doing whatever you want.
>>
>>36926415
5'6'' here. Find a reason to live other than girls or you're in for a rough time.
>>
>>36926596
southeast US

Hold out? I have been for years. Only difference now is I done the necessary "requirements"...nothing changed.

My friend on the other hand just lost a bunch of weight and tons of girls are interested in him...I think it's cause he's taller.

>>36926630
I'm already older. I'm in my 30's. And I don't want a resource sucker

>>36926631
Like what?
>>
>>36926679
yeah that's how it fucking goes dude, sorry you live somewhere where that shit is tolerated, my suggestions are become a serial killer, fuck a prostitute or become a eunuch before shit gets way worse

or if you can swing it, move to a big city where MAYBE your chances will be higher
>>
>>36926415
>What do?
Break your legs and have them set so they'll be longer
>>
>>36927088
I would love to move to a big city but my family is here and my job is too good to let go. But yah rural area makes it worse
>>
>>36927125
way worse, can't imagine how you haven't killed yourself or other people

keep going strong bud, but if you crack i don't blame you
>>
>>36926415
What dimensional plane are you getting drugs from?

>be me
>5'4"
>fatty
>start lifting to boost odds of not dying alone
>chads and stacys chuckle when im at gym
>some have blatantly laughed when on tip toes for lat pull down and what not
>think im compensating
>look at me like I dont need to be here
>get serious
>lift for personal gainz and not roastie acceptance
>make progress
>go from 215 to 166
>swolebros headnod at me now
>still laughed at by stacys

Height is everything. Fuck you for trying to give manlets false hope
>>
>>36927117
too painful and not worth it

>>36927205
thanks

>>36927346
exactly
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (90KB, 420x414px)
IMG_0392.jpg
90KB, 420x414px
>be doorman at night club
>see hundreds of guys every weekend who are between 5'11 and 5'5
>many of them come and leave with attractive women
>get home and hear manlets making excuses on the internet for their social ineptitude
>>
so an hero is the only choice?
>>
>>36928113
personalitylets btfo'd
>>
>>36928113
They can't change their height so they blame it for being losers, instead of realizing they're just pieces of shit, because they don't want to change and stop being retarded shits
>>
>be 5'8''
>work with really pretty girl a little bit shorter than me
>also work with good friend who is legit chad/model-tier, at least 6'0''
>every day see her laughing at his jokes
>even if i were to be funnier/smarter than him, he's simply way more attractive
>tfw played the genetic lottery and lost hard
Life shouldn't be this cruel. I never asked to be like this, why does God do this?
>>
>>36928772
I dont know, but I have similar stories.

I've crushed on girls who find dorky taller guys attractive.

But someone funnier like me doesn't even show up on her radar
>>
>>36929016
fake ass bitches

you don't want them
>>
>>36926415
My gf is 5 foot, I'm 6'1" you mad bro?
>>
>>36929120
not really at you

just life in general. more sad than mad
>>
I dont know why you fags think being tall changes anything. Im 6'4, 205 lbs, women dont just come flaunting to you... you just get looks and smiles sometimes
>>
>>36929236
that means you're a fuck up though. you have girls interested and don't know how to do anything about it.

we don't have a chance from the get go
>>
>>36926415
You could go live in a 3rd world country like mexico where you'll probably be tall at 5'6'' lmao
>>
>>36928528
>tfw having interests only works if your interests are normie-palatable
I know a shit-ton about bugs. Girls don't want to talk about bugs. I know a shit-ton about politics. Girls don't want to seriously discuss politics. I know a shit-ton about geology. Girls don't want to talk about geology.

Guess I should've just been watching the latest netflix shit, eh?
>>
>>36929472
Try finding a nerd girl who likes bugs, geology, politics and all that shit
>>
>>36929588
and isn't an absolute landwhale or literally deformed?
impossible
>>
>>36926415
That's why I stopped caring.
I'm improving myself for my own benefit. If a female gives me attention, great. If not, I'll just continue along.
>>
Hah I'm 5'4 and my girlfriend is 5'9. Really petite build, blonde hair, big blue eyes, freckles.

We're going to be married soon. Some women go more for personality and don't give a shit about height. Juuust saying.
>>
Any way you slice it, being under 5'10 barefoot (really under 6 foot in some places) is a gigantic set back. Life can be cruel. I am 5'11 but live around really tall people. Its subtle but you notice you're treated less.
>>
>>36928546
>spend all day shitposting on the internet or being a sarcastic asshole with anti-social tendencies
>FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME SHORT GOD, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!
>>
>>36926415
You simply gotta accept, anon. I'm 5'5 and I know exactly how you feel. If women would rather date a man because of his height rather than his personality, then they're missing out.
>>
>>36930524
yah but that's just something we tell our self.

But we both know we are the ones missing out.

we will not be desired nor selected.
>>
>>36926415
It's really not the height OP. I'm 6'7" and no woman has talked to me for any unprofessional reason in god knows how long.
>>
>>36929472
>he thinks a strong character comes from watching American idol
>>
>>36926679
From the southeast US as well. I'm 5'8 and I got tons of looks when I went to visit my friend in Boston recently, but I literally get nothing close here. I smile at girls like the normies said to and they make an awkward straight face as if they're saying "sorry". Height matters more depending on location for sure.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.