[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got off work and ready to get a ballbusting thread rolling.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: 19203197.jpg (261KB, 1221x1559px) Image search: [Google]
19203197.jpg
261KB, 1221x1559px
Just got off work and ready to get a ballbusting thread rolling. (also who ever complimented our weekly contest earlier thank you but i was at work so the thread died)

ballbusting man and wife who have been at it for 8 years. ballbusting/cbt is the fetish for being hit in the nuts. so get in here and if your curious about ballbusting, relationships, normie shit, cbt, fetishes lets talk. Also pretty much guaranteed a free (you).
>>
File: 4_4263772.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4_4263772.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
How it got started

>have had a ballbusting fetish for as long as i can remember.
>was a fascination turned fetish through puberty.
>always embarassed by it however
>hinted to few women but never told one
>meet my wife back when she was 13
>dating a while and having tricked her into a few ballbusting shots i told her
>said "i had a thing for being hit in the balls"
>having never dated anyone before she didnt know anything else.
>convinced her to flick my bare balls, then punch them, ended off with a handjob while her knee was firmly planted in them.

First experience with the wife.
>>
also the balls still work fyi, they are pretty hard to bust, and ive retained no permanent damage from it
>>
File: 1494297850689.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494297850689.gif
2MB, 500x270px
Worst kick ive ever experienced (but the least painful) was my gothic ex girlfriend kicked me so hard in the junior high school hallway that i came up off the ground and fainted on impact, so when my feet hit the ground i just collapsed
>>
>>36925814
>When she was 13
Hmmmmmm
>>
File: ballbusting-4.jpg (203KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ballbusting-4.jpg
203KB, 1063x1600px
>>36926719
yea yea, i was 15 so dont think its some pedo stuff. so she was 3 years shy of legal and i was 1, both under the consenting age of 16. And she was a revenge date cuz i was pissed at my new ex...not very romantic but it worked out way better than anyone anticipated.
>>
>>36926811
for those that are confused, Oklahoma's consenting age is 16.
>>
Have you ever had any ballbusting related dreams?
>>
The other day my gf slapped my ass while I was bent over and accidentally hit my balls and I kinda liked it. What do?
>>
>>36927352
Spread your legs and ask for a kick.
>>
File: (m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)12.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eaAaGw-aaaaa)12.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>36927293
All the time, my two most popular dreams are ballbusting and fishing lol. no idea why they differ so much.. but often in my dreams my wife is separated into two people. a ballbusting bitch that doesnt care and a sweet angle that would do anything to please me no matter how drastic.
>>36927352
maybe do some light nut slapping and see if you like it. let her know it felt good and you're not sure what she hit but you would love to try it again.
>>36927421
maybe not this extreme, a kick might hurt you but a slap might feel really good. i would just go slow with it
>>
Does your wife ever comfort you or your nuts after some ballbusting?
>>
File: amazon-femdom-cartoon.jpg (84KB, 920x630px) Image search: [Google]
amazon-femdom-cartoon.jpg
84KB, 920x630px
>>36927753
Yeah, i guess its pretty conflicting but we arent in some kind of dom sub relationship. i guess look at ballbusting as just being like "hey i want a blowjob" or her surprising me with one. its as casual to us as kissing.

but yeah there is comforting times like rubbing or kissin them, getting me off or turning to sex after a session. sometimes the busting itself is dont in a comforting way.
>>
>>36927849
I just want someone who rubs my back after I've had enough and tells me I did a good job taking all those hits to my nuts.

Are you glad you have a ballbusting fetish? Did you ever wish you didn't?

And slightly unrelated, but how different do you think your life would be if you hadn't met your wife
>>
File: 3_4609967.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3_4609967.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
>>36928280
I am glad i have my ballbusting fetish, i feel that it makes me more valuable and exotic. It also might help me to stay loyal sense im not sex driven im more action driven, so my wife is always available to help me out.

When i was young i was confused and wished i was normal, then when i broke out into ballbusting i became very happy to have a fetish.

If i hadnt met my wife, i think i would have ended up being much more adventerous and would have had alot more ballbusting adventures and sexual conquests but alot less fulfilling
>>
File: 2agrqtz.jpg (83KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2agrqtz.jpg
83KB, 720x540px
its raining hard outside, when its been sunny and lovely all day. oh well tomorrow is always a bright new day
>>
File: nottyballabuse-player.png (275KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nottyballabuse-player.png
275KB, 640x360px
Alright got work in the AM, goodnight yall! wake up and be your best tomorrow!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.