[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you apologize to your 10 year old self on how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: future.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
How would you apologize to your 10 year old self on how things went so wrong?
>>
murder/suicide as originally as possible
>>
File: 1494454528212.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494454528212.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>36924983
My 10 year old self is just as depressed and isolated as I am now
>>
Son, there are two people you must kill in the next year to save our future. It must be done.
>>
>>36924983
I'd probably murder my father to save myself from the endless loop of crippling depression.
>>
>>36924983
By taking his virginity
>>
Well 10 year old me was going through the same panic attack shit as 18 year old me so I'd apologize for going back to being a complete asshole as soon as I felt good again instead of changing like I promised I would.
>>
>>36924983
>at least we had a friend
>>
>>36924983
"When you get to high school, make sure you are eating healthy and playing sports, then girls like Jacqueline will like you back. DON'T frequent that forum Gavin told you about."
>>
>>36924983
I would quickly break his neck, as there is no way I could face the shame. He would be better off anyway, I wish my life had ended at that age, before I realised how terrible my situation is.
>>
>>36925393
My name's Gavin
probably not a coincidence considering how many people I've told to do fucked up shit.

>Back on topic
I'd tell 10-year-old me to not tell that autistic kid in gym class to pop eight Xanax because it'd give him "superpowers."

I killed a kid.
>>
File: 5244146636.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5244146636.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>36925393
> go to sleep
> wake up
> it's 2001
> realize that my car hasn't even been manufactured
> realize this isn't my house
> fuck fuck fuck
> got to get out of here
> on the street
> luckily still have plenty of cash in my wallet that's not too new
> hoof it to the Albertsons down the street because it's open in the past
> buy a box of pop-tarts and orange juice
> now to find my younger self
> he must be at school
> luckily elementary school isn't too far away
> and the weather is nice
> clinging the fence
> he's hanging out with my friends, the friends I had when I was 10 before they moved away
> mom works late, so she sent me home to a friend's house
> well he's not really that close
> that's when I commit a felony
> I pose as a long lost relative
> We go on a walk
> There's a McDonald's down the street
> Eyes well up at memories of what my world looked like in 2001
> And it's here, real as it can be
> Let him order whatever
> "I shouldn't talk to strangers" he says
> "But I feel like I know you, like you were my real dad"
> "I know, anon. Now, listen carefully to what I have to say..."
cont.
>>
File: laughingwhores 87.jpg (503KB, 976x827px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores 87.jpg
503KB, 976x827px
>>36925288
>he was still a virgin at 10 years old
>>
>>36924983
"I think we both knew that things were going to turn out this way."
>>
>>36924983
>Hey 10 year old me, remember how you thought that living on your own and having a bomb ass computer was all you ever wanted? it is as awesome as you thought, don't change anything except use these lottery numbers and make it a big house
>>
>>36926095
>I'd tell 10-year-old me to not tell that autistic kid in gym class to pop eight Xanax because it'd give him "superpowers."

holy shit lmao
don't worry, you probably did him a favor
>>
It turns out we're better at being a kid than at being an adult
>>
File: 1493228418409.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1493228418409.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>36926144
>"I'm you, 15 years into the future."
>"I can see the resemblance, self. Can I call you self?"
> "Sure, little buddy."
> "Anyway, sorry to take you out there but we need to talk. Life in the future, it isn't so good."
> "Everything you thought you knew about the government, and diversity, and all, those are all lies. But that comes later."
> "You need to be more CONFIDENT in life, to not take punches and be a weird kid. You need to see more, to be all that you can be. Ask girls out in high school. Don't slack off in school. You're smart, I know it's boring, I know the economy will get worse, but you can do it."
> Young me is listening
> He's still a weird kid, but he's listening
> Things are already starting to change
> I tell him my knowledge and interesting tidbits of the future that we both hold interest in.
> "OK, now it's time for Mom to pick you up. Don't tell her about this, it's best that she not know."
> He's gone
> Suddenly have this pain I've never felt before
> Stumble out of the McDonald's restaurant and collapse on the parking lot
> People are gathering
> Suddenly see a vision
> It's me. The me of the future I escaped from. I see myself in a job of my dreams, with a beautiful woman
> She's pregnant
> I'll be a father
> I begin to weep
> I have completed my duty here on this earth
> I feel myself go into the ether
> Nothing remains
>>
>>36926144
>>36926349
Top quality post
>>
>>36926238

>laughing whores 87

do you have like a 100 of those?
>>
Look little kid, youre weird now and puberty will fuck you up, you cant do anything about it, and do not worry about it every night, its fate.
We will have no friends, never and this would be alright if you dont make any attempts at getting some friends, all will betray you and leave you alone, you'll never recover from that.

There is a horrible beatdown you're going to recieve, im not telling you this so you can avoid it, just live with it.

When the therapists want to speak with you at multiple points in your life, deny them, they cant fix shit.

Just do what you want, whatever you want, we'll die at the end so who cares, abandon morals now so you have more time to be like me and then you'll know peace at the cost of others.
>>
>keep programming kiddo. Just because Caitlin thinks it's 'nerdy' it doesn't mean you gotta stop. She's gonna end up a whore anyways. You can get a cushy job with your programming skills and buy as much hookers as you want. Also, love isn't real
>>
>>36926349
This should be a movie. It would be a happy ending, but in a very tragic and perplexing way. I like it.
>>
>>36924983
...You mean you didn't already have this sense of jadedness and hopelessness at 10? Jesus.

Last time I remember being innocent was before my 7th birthday. By the time I was 10 I was already a 2ch/4ch and would get annoyed at how bluepilled my 6th grade peers were.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngr94r0miE1raarzu.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngr94r0miE1raarzu.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>36926298
That's slightly more comforting.
But it still hurts to think about the month he didn't come to school; only to hear that word got around that he died of an overdose.

>xd but oh well
>>
>>36926417
Also if you can try to kill mom, its for the best, tell her to go buy something on certain risky dates, she would have to die there, If not she will keep fucking you up even more until youre basically her, in a even worse way.
>>
>>36924983
>This is all your fault. Do your homework. Isolate yourself completely, don't make friends. The ones you got are more than enough. Never trust anybody, never let your guard down. You should get out more, not like hang out with friends, I mean get more exercise. This sedentary lifestyle isn't good for you.
>>
>>36926515
this would almost all be good, except I would also tell my dumb ass to cut off all contact with the shit fair weather friends I had and rely only on myself, or just suicide
>>
>When you grow up, you're going to become the hacker known as 4chan, keep it up.
>>
>>36924983
STOP LISTENING TO MOM AND DAD THEY'RE NOT WHO YOU THINK THEY ARE!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.