[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there still a stigma of going to Chick-Fil-A? I always wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: chick fila.png (1MB, 878x750px) Image search: [Google]
chick fila.png
1MB, 878x750px
Is there still a stigma of going to Chick-Fil-A?

I always wanted to try the food there, but I don't want people thinking I hate the LGBT community.
>>
>>36924261
Wasn't that like three years ago? Pretty sure people have stopped caring now.
>>
uhhhhh, i'm a tranny and i eat there. it's a private company, and i'm not gonna tell someone what to do with what they own, or how they spend their money.
>>
One of my favorite places. They are non-degenerate and extremely polite and nice. Like a 50's diner. Plus their food is amazing
>>
I hate faggots and still go to Burger King once in a while.
I think you'll be fine OP.
>>
>>36924261
i know plenty of people that are lgbt that still eat there i mean im bi and eat there every now and then. no one really gives a shit
>>
Chick-Fil-A sucks anyway
>>
I regret working there
>>
>>36924261
ive literally never heard of this stigma, even when i lived in fucking LA. youre fine
>>
File: 1358923848031.jpg (30KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
1358923848031.jpg
30KB, 638x478px
>>36924261
>I care about what random wageslaves think of me
Why?
>>
>>36924261
Fags deserve to be gassed desu

Origami
>>
>>36924261

I swear they reversed their stance didn't they?
>>
The chicken contains female hormones and turns you into a faggot.

Dig in!
>>
>>36924317
>>36924298

Good. I just my first car and I don't want to people to vandalize it just because I went to Chick-Fil-A.
>>
it's fine
the protests actually got them to stop donating to the anti-gay organizations that got people salty in the first place.

there was never really a stigma in the first place except for maybe immediately after people started getting mad.

nobody is going to vandalize your car because you went to chick fil a and there was literally never a point where that would happen, ever, because people who protest fast food establishments about their donation practices are never going to target random greasy neets for one-off vigilante violence
you are retarded if you think this is real

chick fil a is undoubtedly a superior fast food establishment in terms of food quality so go nuts man

>>36924285
it was like 2011 or 2012 or something. more than 3 for sure
>>
Tranny here literally nobody cares what you do with your money
>>
>>36924468

>8 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy
>>
Are you so much of a cuck that you care?
>>
File: IMG_2194 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 3024x2832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2194 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 3024x2832px
>>36924261
>I don't want people thinking I hate the LGBT community.

I took it one step further and make sure everyone behind me in traffic knows I want them deported
>>
Nigga im gay and I love chikfila
>>
There was for like a week then everybody gave up because the food was good.
>>
>>36924261
Even if people still remotely cared about that, why exactly would a bunch of rainbow barfing fags stop you from enjoying one of the last decent fast food restaurants left? Besides, most people who are legitimately gay don't give a shit, it was just the literal faggots who whine about muh heterosexuals as always.
>>
>>36924354
There are exactly zero people in the world who vandalize the cars they find in Chick-fil-A parking lots. I think you'll be okay.
>>
>>36924261

>LGBT

KYS
>>
File: 1463372595272.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1463372595272.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>36924261
The ratio of chicken to fries is absolutely abhorrent. Literally makes me wanna shoot whoever took that pic
>>
I asked my gf. Predictably, she said no. I asked why. She said:
>Sounds niggery
Not the answer I expected, but one I was proud to hear.
>>
Never been there, is it like a regular fast food were yiu order and eat outside on the parking lot, or is it more like a restaurant type of place with many tables and ten huge televisions?
>>
>>36926091
You can't know that, it's unlikely but not something that couldn't possibly happen, people are weird.
>>
>>36924261

I still like the LGBT, but it wont make a difference.

You gotta try the fries
>>
>>36926188
It's a place where you can sit down and eat, but there's a drive-thru and I've never seen a TV there
>>
>>36924261
I go to a very liberal college in the north. I have never heard anyone say anything about the Chick--Fil-A on campus. Then again, I wouldn't know because I don't have any friends and don't talk to anyone, but still.
>>
Man, fuck the LGBT fags, them nuggies is delicious.
>>
>>36924261
It's fine to hate fags man. No one cares
>>
>>36924261
More like DICK-Fill-A.
Get it?
Cause the dick fills the (A)sshole.
>>
File: kill all normies.png (382KB, 479x354px) Image search: [Google]
kill all normies.png
382KB, 479x354px
>>36924261
>I don't want people thinking I hate the LGBT community.

lol no one give a fuck anymore. Even when the whole shit was going down people still ended up not boycotting it. I know a lot of gay people that eat that stuff almost everyday.

The place is just too good to quit.
Food is God tier and the staff is always so nice.
>>
Its good to ever boycott just like no oje will ever boycott coke or Pepsi.

In NYC the liberal fag capital a chickfila opened and there were lines around the block the first month. So it goes to show exactly how much people care. Its just the jews or whoever spamming opinions until the cause gets popular, but no one even cared
>>
Sales increased after the controversy. According to news coverage following the controversy

Chick-fil-A's sales soared 12 percent, to $4.6 billion, in 2012. The good fortune follows several years of impressive expansion and strong sales, which have pushed the privately held company's valuation north of $4.5 billion, making billionaires out of its founders ... These latest sales data are just further proof that all that negative coverage didn't hurt demand for chicken sandwiches among Chick-fil-A's core consumers

Kek
>>
>>36924261
I asked all my fag and dyke friends if they're gonna stop eating at Chic Fil A. They all said they didn't give a shit because the chicken is delicious.

Also, they don't hire niggers, so the service is pleasant and they don't fuck up your order.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (11KB, 122x45px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
11KB, 122x45px
>>36924261
no lol wtf

jhgkjhgkjhbjk
>>
Every Chick-Fil-A I've ever been in plays quiet instrumentals of Christian music. I recognize the tunes because my parents listen to Christian music exclusively.

I'm amazed they still close on sundays. It must be a massive sacrifice for such a large corporation to close 52 days out of the year. Probably revenue in the tens or hundreds of millions.

I think it's badass that some people still stick to their guns. And their food is so damn good.
>>
>>36924354
I'd vandalize your car for being such a weenie, m8
>>
>>36924322
objectively wrong

blox
>>
I really don't like how creepy and servile the people who work there have to act. It's off putting enough that I really gotta be in a mood to go there.
>>
>>36924322
What a waste of good dubs
>>
File: 1431711563663.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1431711563663.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
plain old homosexuals have been kicked out of the progressive stack, so you can eat your chicken and fries without fear
>>
>>36927549
Every last bit of this plus their employees seem genuinely happy
>>
File: cute-guinea-pigs-wallpaper-4.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cute-guinea-pigs-wallpaper-4.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>36924261
>He doesn't want filthy sodomites to be put in their place
It's almost like you don't belong on this board
>>
>>36924261
my boyfriend and i both eat there
stop caring what others think
>>
>>36924261
Do you live in SoCal or something you cuck?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.