[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crushing loneliness >decide to click on /soc/ >endless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494398817021.jpg (66KB, 532x680px) Image search: [Google]
1494398817021.jpg
66KB, 532x680px
>crushing loneliness
>decide to click on /soc/
>endless threads about dicks
>"honest rate" threads where 9/10s get rated as 6/10

Well that was a mistake
>>
Lucky you didn't click on the slut thread. Or the "shut-in" thread.
>>
>>36923626
I don't even want to know. also yeah the amount of wannabe chads there was pretty disgusting
>>
/soc/ was honestly a fucking mistake. It shouldn't even be part of this website.

The audience it attracts is so cancerous and so horribly unlike every other board that it makes me angry that I'm even associated with it and it's just a short click away.

moot should've nuked /soc/ instead of /pol/.
>>
>>36923518
>honest rate threads
half of the pictures are fakes pulled from the internet and the other half are regurgitated pics from true 9/10s that posted on /soc/ sometime in history

I legitimately posted myself just to see what they would rate me as and they threw me a 6/10 as well even though i'm clearly not the same rating as the 6'3 dude with a rock hard jawline that was rated 6.5/10. They just don't want to admit that some people are actually good looking.
>>
>>36923796
well, /soc/ doesn't spill over to other boards like /pol/ so i can't say it should go away, but yeah it doesn't "feel" like 4chan at all
>>
>>36923931
>/soc/ doesn't spill over

have you seen this place in the past year you stupid nigger?
>>
>>36924015
/r9k/ has always had desperate cries for help because everyone is lonely. /soc/ was made to create a containment for these fags
>>
File: 1477393895866.png (82KB, 191x197px) Image search: [Google]
1477393895866.png
82KB, 191x197px
>"honest rate" threads where 9/10s get rated as 6/10
anon, /soc/ is a normie board- what you think is good looking is really average since you know you can't get a stacy. Rating is relative.
>>
>>36924331
This is probably true. I fall in love with every girl I see as long as they're within my age range and not deformed.
>>
File: 1445312301560.jpg (2MB, 2134x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1445312301560.jpg
2MB, 2134x1234px
yeah /soc/ is an abomination all around

I shitpost there sometimes but it's depressing because the regular posters are so stupid that they'd literally fall for anything. They can't even recognize shoops half the time.
>>
>>36924331
>Rating is relative.
yeah but seriously go look at the "6/10"s in those threads i'd say maybe half were accurate if i'm being very generous.
>>
>>36924410
what the fuck is this picture she looks like both the villians from the Shrek movie
>>
>9s are sixes
>2s are also sixes
Why even bother?
No one wants to feel bad/wants to keep their friendly internet persona being honest with the uglies and no one wants to admit the attractive people look better than them
Why does anyone even bother posting?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.