[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do fembots think about rape fantasies? The girl that I talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ajhszsu.jpg (906KB, 1604x1878px) Image search: [Google]
Ajhszsu.jpg
906KB, 1604x1878px
What do fembots think about rape fantasies? The girl that I talk to on discord is into it but I'm not comfortable with it. I don't want to do something to her that will scar her for life.
>>
>>36923377
Every girl I've ever talked to about it had a rape fantasy.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36923377
being raped? nah not hot
raping a smol guy? very hot
>>
>>36923398
How many girls was that? Why do you talk to girls? Do you mean online females (male)?
>>
if you don't want to rape, you must want to be raped

it's a binary state, no exceptions
>>
>>36923377
If you're into rape something is very wrong and I would recommend you guys to STAY away from girls lime that.
>>
All girls want to be raped in some way. They're naturally sluts.
>>
File: 1258956224_greek_beard.jpg (51KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1258956224_greek_beard.jpg
51KB, 450x600px
>>36923632
This

Women cum at the thought of being fucked against their will by a mysterious muscular alpha figure, its what was specifically evolved as it was more likely to produce offspring which would survive future generations. You'll note that since modern society and wealth became prevalent men have continually become more and more faggoty and gay as a whole and it's because the harsh rules of nature enforcing that strong, ruthless men who raped women thus producing strong offspring are no longer present.
>>
>>36923468
4, I'm a normie, female(female)
>>
>>36923377
Rape is about as ordinary as it gets for female fetishes. You'd want to get comfortable with it if you want a snowball's chance in hell of having a sexual relationship with a woman.
>>
>>36923377
Women fucking love rape fantasies
it's a fantasy though, which means you can ignore all the things bad with it, just like with other freaky fetishes. I don't remember the statistics but iirc a large majority of women enjoy rape fantasies, also having daddy issues wand wants to do ddlg stuff as well
>>
I stopped having rape fantasies when Chad rejected me. Now I don't trust playboys anymore, which is good
>>
>>36923377
I fucking hate rape fantasies.
>>
They do no exist. Only a fucking idiot believes in fembots. This is a stupid fucking thread that would fit better on /soc/.
>>
>>36923377
I once helped a girl live out her rape fantasy. I had her tell me what she was wearing and told her to walk around a certain block. Stalked her for about an hour until she wandered into an alley near where I was parked. Grabbed her, pulled her into my van with tinted windows and taped her mouth shut while fucking her roughly before drugging her, driving her home then tucking her into bed.

She wanted to do it again but it was too stressful, almost got caught twice and of course they're not gonna know the difference between an arranged rape and a real one in the heat of the moment and some white knight might try to do something rash.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.