[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learned that people actually have sex and go to parties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2176.jpg (112KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
112KB, 1024x839px
I just learned that people actually have sex and go to parties in highschool. I'm 23, anyone else know this feel?
>>
of crashing a highachool party and having sex?

>no
>>
>>36923077
>could have gotten a bj from a girl in hs
>knowing myself I would have stayed with her because I was an obsessive fuck
>realize that I dodged a bullet

life's ok right now
>>
i was a normie in high school, i knew this at the time. i'm also 23 now

understand that these parties were never as cool as you might strangely believe them to be.
they were usually held in someone's parents house while the parents were away. in some situations, the parents were there and just didn't give a shit.

they usually involved a variety of common themes:
>high schoolers do not understand alcohol and either (poorly) act really drunk or legitimately drink way too much and throw up in the bushes
>the exact same thing, but with weed and without the throwing up
>someone unsurprisingly ends up "hooking up" with someone else
since it's high school, "hooking up" can mean anything from "we kissed a little bit" to "anal"
>awful music is playing
>every new person you meet just asks what high school you go to
>people perform whatever identity they think makes them look the most cool and people either buy it or they don't

honestly high school parties were incredibly performative affairs.
you'd go in and there would be a bunch of rich girls from the upper middle class public school with handles of bitch vodka and identical purses, and they'd literally be talking about high school sports and cute boys

there would be some bros who always wanted to play drinking games, where they became exclusively focused on winning at all costs

the stoners would also get together to smoke shitty weed out of poorly rolled spliffs

when the party was over you either had to get a sober person to take you home or you'd just sleep on a couch or something. some people let drunk high schoolers drive them, which was retarded

overall the experience was that of a bunch of young people with a general idea of what a "party" was supposed to look like get together and do their best to recreate that idea.

you might think you missed something fun but really you missed a shared illusion of fun that was actually, in reality, retarded
>>
>>36923077
No they didn't, or at least not at my school. I went to a few of the "parties" since my cousin knew that crowd and they were all just sitting around at some kid's parents' backyard while the adults just chilled inside. Then something minor would happen and everyone would blow it up. I didn't get it until fb became a thinf and I realized everyone just wants everyone else to think they have an exciting life. It's really fucking weird. Instead of just living their lives, which I guess is borderline impossible now anyways so my whole point is moot, they pretended to live them so people would think that they actually did.
It's really fucking bizarre. Sex I guess is whatever. They talked the same way about sex as they did parties so they probably touched peepees and that was "sex"
>>
>>36923935
As someone who partied like crazy ages 14 to 19, I can confirm this is true. I had fun back then, not going to lie, but now that I think of it, it was really shit. But it was fun back then and that's all that matters.
>>
every last comment in this thread is frighteningly retarded.
>>
Maybe where you guys are from it's lame but I've been to a few great house parties/ Beach parties
>>
i was 15 when i lost my virginity, fucking virgins
>>
>>36923560
>>36923935
>>36924424
>>36924710
>>36924827
gee, who knew r9k was so normie?
>>
>>36924942
>implying I wasn't just trying to fit in so I crashed random parties trying to imitate American movies about them
I'm almost 22 now and have a fembot gf, but I'm a virgin and never had any sexual interactions except a few kisses. I also haven't left my house properly in months. Fuck off.
>>
>>36925768
You stupid fucking idiot, attending one of these parties is beyond the capability of a robot. Having a gf is also beyond the capability of a robot

GET OUT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.