[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to know you're keeping your back straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: squatter moon.png (356KB, 391x480px) Image search: [Google]
squatter moon.png
356KB, 391x480px
How are you supposed to know you're keeping your back straight while doing squats when:

-you don't have a large mirror
-you don't have a partner to watch you

????
>>
Get the biggest dildo you can and shove it right up your ass
If you feel it bending you'll know your back isnt straight
>>
>>36922084
well for one, you can fucking feel it and keeping your back straight is easy as fuck to do on squats

what will likely be a big problem for you is keeping the bar movement straight going up and down
>>
I guess there's no way, OP. You better give up
>>
>>36922084
do you have anything to take videos?
>>
>>36922084
straight or vertical?
it should be easy to tell if it's straight, just stand straight then start doing squats, you should feel if your back changed its position
>>
>>36922084
Pick a spot on the wall, about a metre above your head, squat down and keep your head in that position always looking 1 metre above your head. Some people will lean further forward than others, something to do with their bone structure or some shit. But your back shouldn't be parallel to the ground. Also try pointing your toes out slightly, not directly forward. Also try your legs a little wider. Do focus on the push coming from the heel of your foot. Not the ball.
>>
>>36922115
>you can fucking feel it
I can't feel whether my back is straight at all, that's the problem
>>
File: ami_using_a_computer.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ami_using_a_computer.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>36922084
this is nice shirt
>>
>>36922084
>>36922462
http://startingstrength.com/video/platform_lower_back_position_control
9:00 onward

For the record, I'd recommend hiring a coach that knows what he's doing to spot you.
>>
Thanks for the advice on squatting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.