[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys get along with blacks? I am getting sued for attacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1494250759130m.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494250759130m.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
Do you guys get along with blacks?

I am getting sued for attacking several of them after they threatened me with violence.

It wasn't the first time either so this was the last straw. No one else but blacks has ever bothered me for no reason. It's like these "people" all have the same ape like mentality.
>>
b-based!
>>
>>36921909
Why do American whites kiss black ass so much?
>>
here in the uk its always the muslims and whites that hang around said muslims that act like subhuman apes, cant they just fucking die
>>
>>36922475
They won't die because we keep feeding them.
>>
I used to work in Houston in an office of majority blacks, of around 500 people. Guess how many people I made friends with? One guy, whom most of the office thought was "white"
>>
>>36921899
>stupid enough to incur civil/criminal liability because he was jeered by mean niggers :^(
>has the audacity to call others subhuman morons
...those who live in glass houses...
>>
>>36922650
No i acted in self defense. They approached me and told me that they will beat me up.

I used a baton which is illegal in my country to beat 3 of them into a bloody pulp.
>>
>>36922030
Because we invented their culture. And also they want us to invade their wifes sphincter.
>>
Ive never had a problem with niggers before. I have two black friends, one acts white though, the other is a nigger but would never rob anybody or whatever. And the few blacks I went to high school with never gave me a problem, in fact the nigger that was a bully even signed my year book in 8th grade.
>>
>>36922682
>I did an illegal thing
>now I have to face consequences
>>
File: haha you fucking faggot.png (22KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
haha you fucking faggot.png
22KB, 310x326px
>>36922682
>beat 3 of them into a bloody pulp.
LMAO
This fucking website. Cumskins cant help but fantasize about beating up minorities. Its the least they can do to hide their insecurity.

Buddy, you probably couldn't even beat up a teenager with cerebral palsy. You're posting on r9k of all places and expect us to believe that you "beat niggers to a bloody pulp".

Holy shit dude. Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 1492559191171.png (165KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1492559191171.png
165KB, 400x362px
>>36922682
>I used a baton which is illegal
>>
File: IMG_8133.jpg (69KB, 524x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8133.jpg
69KB, 524x856px
Pic of the baton?
>>
>>36922682
You did good. If I were in your situation I would have used anything to defend myself. If you had not used that stick you would probably be disfigured by now.
>>
>>36921899
i've met a few black dudes online and they were chill, we still talk sometimes
I'm in Eastern Europe, the only blacks I've met irl were some random Africans from uni and my GP who's from Kenya or some shit kek
>>
File: 1491739521678.jpg (1MB, 1784x2528px) Image search: [Google]
1491739521678.jpg
1MB, 1784x2528px
Here in argieland niggers (or at least the ones I've met) were pretty chill.
One of them even used his OWN money to buy me a small car because i was broke, he said something like
>we 'r humanz, we all same

fucking mustafa, he's my best buddy now
>>
File: 1478562155202.jpg (160KB, 798x568px) Image search: [Google]
1478562155202.jpg
160KB, 798x568px
>tfw you hate blacks but are on a sports team where 30% of them are africans
>>
>>36921899
I live in Oakland, never really interact with blacks often though because I'm a robot who stays in my apartment all day

I hear that there's a lot of crime here, and many blacks here as well, I haven't experienced either of that

The blacks I've talked to in my life were all chill though

I feel bad for them honestly, so many people like some of the people in this thread who just fucking hate them desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.