[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to hospital >eyes are hurting me. vision is blurred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1458264367783.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1458264367783.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>go to hospital
>eyes are hurting me. vision is blurred
>get diagnosed with some wacky autoimmune disease that often causes blindness
>get given steroid eyedrops that I need to use every few hours
>call up work. Goes to voicemail.
>"Afraid I can't come in tomorrow. I can't see properly and I'm in lots of pain. I'm going back to the hospital soon, I'll keep you updated"
>get a text message back from work
>"BUT YOU HAVE THE KEYS, ANON. YOU'LL HAVE TO DRIVE TO WORK TO GIVE US THE KEYS. WE NEED THE KEYS"
>"Yeah but I can't see. I can't drive when I cannot see properly. My insurance would be invalidated. Can't someone pick the keys up from me?"
>"HMM NO. NO ONE CAN PICK UP THE KEYS. THIS IS A PROBLEM, ISN'T IT, ANON?"

What do I say?
>>
>>36920295
Get a family member to drop off the keys
>>
>>36920295
"It's a problem for you, or whoever you send to pick up the keys."
>>
>>36920295
>"Well, it's not like what we do is important anyway. Maybe someone can come tomorrow?"
>>
Say that to my face fucker and not online see what happens
>>
>>36920355
Dubs confirm, OP. Send this and post results.
>>
have them pay for ups to ship them
>>
>>36920295
'Come and pick up the keys, I'll pay the gas money.'

And then save every message for a case against them when they discriminate due to your disability or health.
>>
>>36920349
I'm thinking that, but there are strict rules about who can hold what keys. We can't even let other staff hold keys without signing them up. I doubt I can let someone who is effectively a stranger have the keys.

>>36920351
haha. I can't say that. I'd lose my job.

>>36920355
It is for tomorrow, anyway. I went to the hospital today because I was off work anyway.

>>36920360
lol

>>36920403
UPS don't do collection and delivery before 9am.
>>
>>36920295
quit your job, he sounds like a cunt and probably gives you shit pay.
>>
>>36920295
They only have one set of keys? What kind of circus business are these people running where they only own one set of keys and a random employee keeps them at his house?
>>
File: oi goyim.png (79KB, 225x210px) Image search: [Google]
oi goyim.png
79KB, 225x210px
>>36920431
>WHEN YOU ARE ILL YOU NEED TO PAY YOUR BOSS TO COLLECT YOUR BOSS'S PROPERTY
Gotta keep those shill claws sharp!

OP probably didn't want keys. His boss probably made him take the keys. It's not OP's problem that he can't drive, so why the fuck would he pay his boss?
>>
>>36920435
this is a good point
>>36920440
this is also a good point

i would listen to these fellows OP.
>>
>>36920487
>Don't pay 7 dollars in gas.
>Lose XX,XXX dollars of your bosses money a year.

beta_tries_to_act_alpha.jpg
>>
Just tell them "Again, I literally cannot see properly, so somebody will have to come get the keys from me."

It's their fucking problem.
>>
File: ishiggy diggy bait.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy diggy bait.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>36920536
>YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED TO WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE! SO HONORED, INFACT, THAT YOU SHOULD BE WILLING TO PAY TEN BUCKS FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF WORKING HERE. MR. SHEKELSTEIN GOLDBERG HAS GIFTED YOU WITH MINIMUM WAGE EMPLOYMENT, NOW SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION BY GIVING YOUR BOSS SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN BUY HIS GOLD PLATED JET SOONER
>>
He asked if this is a problem. You should let him know it is a problem. Judging by the way he's typing he might think it's a prank, the tone is too over the top and playful.
>>
>>36920434

>haha. I can't say that. I'd lose my job.

Yes, you can. I would start recording conversations, both phone and in person, with these people. You have a legitimate medical reason not to be driving or doing anything, especially when it puts your life and the lives of others at risk. He can send someone to pick the keys up, or maybe he should have more than one fucking set. Christ on His Holy Cross you work for a retard man.
>>
>>36920295
>fuck off boss I'm blind
>>
>>36920295
>get diagnosed with some wacky autoimmune disease that often causes blindness
I'm sorry for you anon and I hope you will stay as healthy as possible.

Tell your boss you can't go and that's it. If he fires you, you can sue him for some neetbucks.
>>
>>36920295
FUCK THEM. TELL THEM TO FUCK THEMSELVES. I FUCKING HATE SELF ENTITLED FUCKS LIKE THE PERSON YOU ARE DESCRIBING. TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND THROW THE KEYS DOWN A FUCKING DRAIN.
>>
>>36920295
Fuck 'em. Don't say anything.
>>
>>36920440
Sounds like a typical retailcuck job desu
>>
I agree with the fuck em sentiment. If it's not important enough for the boss to drive a bit to open the store, itso not important.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.