[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''well well well, look who came out of his cave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: cvae.jpg (167KB, 1600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
cvae.jpg
167KB, 1600x1083px
>''well well well, look who came out of his cave to join us''
>''I don't think there's any cake left, anon, you should have come sooner''
>*roaring laughter*

How to react?
>>
Start crying and shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>36920270
f-fucking nazis
>>
>>36920270
Immediately go tell hitler not to betray stalin and remain USSRs ally so they can win the war.
>>
>>36920321
implyign he would care about the opinion of one dude
>>
>>36920389
implying he wouldnt
>>
>>36920321
implying stalin wouldn't have attacked europe eventually
>>
>>36920270
>I'm brown tho
pls no gas
>>
File: grace.jpg (58KB, 736x399px) Image search: [Google]
grace.jpg
58KB, 736x399px
>>36920270
>*roaring laughter*
Brutal Fucking Murder.
>>
File: 1492988332105.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1492988332105.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
>>36920437
not the point
>>36920464
>>36920497
the holocaust was a lie though, its an open secret at this point
>>
File: 1475732739061.jpg (152KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475732739061.jpg
152KB, 1080x1080px
>>36920270
I didn't want any cake anyway
Just came to get some water, after we worked up a sweat..
>>
>>36920520
>the holocaust was a lie though
Only brainlets believe this.
>>
>>36920592
its the exact opposite. Did you even read the image you moron
>>
>>36920437
>lesbian trans women

WHY
>>
>>36920610
>unsourced pasta by some anon on a laotian pottery making forum

very convincing, anon. i think you just blew this case wide open.
>>
>>36920747
So youre two stoopid to look it up yourself. All that is is a quick summary. Theres countless articels and videos about this topic. Its not my fault youre two moch of a sheep to look it up yourself.
>>
File: 1494010088965.png (253KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494010088965.png
253KB, 645x773px
>>36920817
but it goes against the consensus. I cannot accept anything that goes against the consensus, as I derive my entire self-worth from attaching myself to the establishment consensus. EXPERTS SAY. PEER-REVIEWED STUDIES HAS SHOWN.
>>
>>36920911
Are you baiting me or what?
>>
>>36920270
I thought it said "I don't think there's any CRANK left.

That would make sense since the nazis were notorious meth users.
>>
>>36920953
Entertaining such ideas is simply not worth my time. I don't have to debate you. You lose by default. You are so stupid. Go away before I beat you some more.
>>
>>36921023
???
Nigger im not even arguing with you or mad at you. All im suggesting is when you get some free time do some research and realize we've all been lied to thats all friend.
>>
File: 1486801927780s.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486801927780s.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>36921086
You lose dude. The holocaust did happen. It says so on wikipedia. I bet you also think the Earth is flat. FUCKING RETARD. IDIOT. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LOSER.
>>
>the holocause is a kike LIE but it should happen again. we should gas all kikes like the nazis didn't do in the holocaust
>>
>>36921142
you took the words right out of my mouth
>>
File: beahero.jpg (166KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
beahero.jpg
166KB, 1334x750px
>>36920817
>So youre two stoopid to look it up yourself
''you're expecting me to provide sources that back up my claims?! you must be a retard''

gib proper sources or gtfo

>All that is is a quick summary
skimming through it seems most of these claims aren't even close to being relevant regarding the veracity of the holocaust. but then red herrings are a hallmark of people trying to prop up bad arguments.

>Theres countless articels and videos about this topic
there's also videos about how the pyramids were built by aliens, but that on its own doesn't tell you anything of value.
>>
File: 1494422183969.jpg (142KB, 1074x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1494422183969.jpg
142KB, 1074x1057px
>>36921125
Wrong. Theres evidence that the earth is round the same as that the holocaust did NOT happen. Trust facts friend.
>>36921165
>skimming
actually read it. IT deosnt claim that jews didnt die, nor do I. It claims that the allied bombings are what led to them starving to death. Not fake gas chambers.
>>
>>36920270
>How to react?
Tell them to stop larping as Anglos and speak our language
>>
>>36921194
>actually read it

actually provide sources that are credible and relevant. until then there's no argument to be had.
>>
>>36921281
You realize I could say the exact same thing to you right?
Cause the fact is there is NO evidence that it happened the way you say it did.
>>
File: hess.jpg (12KB, 195x269px) Image search: [Google]
hess.jpg
12KB, 195x269px
>>36920270
>"Cunts, first my job and now my cake, fuck it i'm going to Scotland"
>>
>>36921350
>You realize I could say the exact same thing to you right?
if you consider yourself a revisionist then by definition it's your move to make, since you're critiquing what's widely considered established history. of course you're free not to get into an argument, and nobody is forcing you. but if you want you could pick out 3-4 points that you like, provide evidence, and I'll address them.
>>
>>36921432
err terribly sorry old chap but it's that scoundrelous rascal Churchill again, somethings really wound him up about you gerries, I think it might be something to do with the banks.
Anythewhatevers I'm rather afraid we'll not be able to sort out as much as we had quite hoped. Well, cheerio sir
>>
>>36921634
fucked it right up there i done
>>
>>36921634
>>36921652
Scheisse, oh well, that fat bulldog, see you in the Nuremberg trials
>>
File: hess-pic-43.jpg (69KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
hess-pic-43.jpg
69KB, 460x268px
>>36921804
Forgot the picture, scheisse again
>>
>>36920520
> If the Germans had wanted to kill Jewish inmates all they would had to have done was simply not feed them.

Dead Jews cant work dumbass
>>
>>36920685
Because some men want to dress as women while they fuck women
>>
>>36921956
Thats the entire point dumbass.
Are you so stupid you just proved my point?
Why would they ever kill them then dumbass?
>>
>>36920520
> His evidence is a fourchan post
The amount of evidence you have to completely decline in order to deny the holocaust puts you on the same level as flat earthers.
>>
>>36922012
Have some work while killing the others. It's that simple, retard.
>>
>>36920817
You're on par with flat earthers.
>>
>>36922042
In that case they would have seperated the people who couldn't work. Like elderly, women and children, and simply not fed them.
>>
>>36920270
>That sounds like something a JEW would say!
>>
>>36921194
>Wrong. Theres evidence that the earth is round the same as that the holocaust did NOT happen. Trust facts friend.
Actually I was making a parody of your opponent. And as it turns out, he actually used the exact same logical fallacies that I highlighted in my posts.
>>
>>36922042
>retard
originally irony
>>
>>36922042
This makes absolutely no sense. Do you know how longit woul take to properly teach them how to work? Far longer then it would take to kill them. Its time to stop posting.

>>36922028
Wrong
>>
>>36920270
turn 360 degrees and kys myself
>>
>>36922070
If there's a constant flow of new people being brought into the camps then letting them just wander around and starve to death isn't a very bright idea for several reasons. More efficient to just kill them. With that said a lot of them did die from overwork/malnutrition.

>>36922100
What's the issue here? It's not either or. A camp can have both prisoners that are forced to work and those who are just killed off straight away.

>>36922129
>Do you know how longit woul take to properly teach them how to work?

Depends. Some grunt work wouldn't take much training, and for some of the more demanding work they'd try to find people with the proper experience. If you could provide skilled labour then you'd definitely sign up, because it'd increase your chances of survival.

>Far longer then it would take to kill them
If your entire society is in total war mode then it makes sense to exploit prisoners for free labour, no?
>>
>>36920389
>Implying I wouldn't show him my phone proving I'm from the future
>>
>>36922343
>If there's a constant flow of new people being brought into the camps then letting them just wander around and starve to death isn't a very bright idea for several reasons. More efficient to just kill them. With that said a lot of them did die from overwork/malnutrition.
Why even bring the extras in then? Wouldnt it have made far more sense to jsut kill all the sick/old/non workers instead of even brginging them to the camp in the first place?

>If your entire society is in total war mode then it makes sense to exploit prisoners for free labour, no?
But thats MY point. They would need every single spare hand they could get. Ideally you would never kill anyone cause even a child could do some sort of mild physical labor.
>>
File: 00000.png (23KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
23KB, 633x758px
>literally spend 23 hours a day in my bedroom alone
>I am pretty pathetic and obsessed with Power Drills
>have a collection of Power Drills in my room
>just like them, not sexual or anything
>parents call my room 'Anons DIY Warehouse'
>dad sometimes hits me with a hammer for a joke
>go downstairs last week
>parents sitting with a really cute girl
>'anon, this is Sian, she will be renting the spare room for a year'
>they start laughing
>'you'll be living across from the worlds most unused collection of Power Tools! Our anon is a bit of a collector!'
>she laughs and asks what I collect
>'oh he collects drills for some reason. We can't figure out why'
>mother laughs
>'maybe he was waiting for a chance to drill holes in the shower wall.... you better listen out when you are showering!'
>the girl laughs
>then looks at me and shakes her head
>now she is living there for 5 months
>feel nervous and have to avoid her
>tried to give her a drill as a housewarming gift
>she refused
>>
>>36922531
>Wouldnt it have made far more sense to jsut kill all the sick/old/non workers instead of even brginging them to the camp in the first place?
Why do we make stuff in factories and then ship them across the world, rather than have people produce their own stuff?

The whole process was streamlined for ultimate efficiency. Shipping them to death camps would prevent too many troops being tied up instead of being at the front, as well as ensuring a higher kill rate. Of course, a lot of them were also killed outside the death camps.

>>36922531
>But thats MY point. They would need every single spare hand they could get.
That's dismissing NS ideology though. Prisoners might have be useful towards the war effort, but the main goal was still to eradicate the jews and other assorted subhumans. Of course the ones that couldn't work were done away with first for that very reason.
>>
>>36922672
I'm calling bullshit, pic of collection.
>>
>>36922343
>If there's a constant flow of new people being brought into the camps then letting them just wander around and starve to death isn't a very bright idea for several reasons.
Like what? If they don't get any food they will be too weak to rebel. Just put a few guards there and let them starve. Much easier than making a functional gas chamber.
>>
>>36922761
>Shipping them to death camps would prevent too many troops being tied up instead of being at the front, as well as ensuring a higher kill rate
WTF? Is this a joke? Its the exact oppostite dude. To ship them you have to capture them. Instead of that you could jsut shoot them. And it ties up more people cause you have to have troops on the trains and in the camps. It ties up 0 troops to just shoot them when you see them. This has to be bait.

>That's dismissing NS ideology though.
Again no it isnt. Didnt you read? There are no documents whatsoever calling for the extermination of the jews. None. They dont exist. Hitler didnt like them sure but the idea that hed be above putting them all to work is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1461460684393.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461460684393.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>>36922672
>>tried to give her a drill as a housewarming gift
>>she refused
>>
>>36922873
>Like what?
Straight off the top of my head, basic logistics. You have thousands of people getting in by train every day as part of an assembly line of death. They get in, you kill them, cremate the remains. Fairly smooth. In that situation, it doesn't make any sense to change your strategy and let them accumulate and just die of starvation.

You'd need to expand and build new enclosures big enough for hundreds of thousands of people, which you would then need to guard. If people have zero hope of survival, then you'd have to prevent any from escaping, which would be an impossible task, unless you're thinking of building concrete walls that they have no chance of climbing over, which would be a waste of resources. How can you expect them to stay calm over a period of several days when there are rotting corpses all around them? Which would be another nightmare btw, what to do with all the bodies.

There aren't really any benefits to this plan. One of the things they appreciated about the gas chambers was the psychological effect, or rather, the lack of it. It made the task easier for the German soldiers, and one could maintain order while continually doing away with prisoners that were being shipped in.
>>
>>36923496
Again
There are no mass graves ever found
The ovens werent big enough to cremate all those bodies
There are also no gas chambers in teh western concentration camps.
>>
>>36923496
If you were just going to kill them right away, why bother bringing them anywhere. Just sent out your soldiers and shoot them or smack them in the head very hard.
>>
>>36920270
I'm black so I'd probably shit myself harder than if I came across a crip set.
>>
File: skyrocketsinflight.jpg (132KB, 570x699px) Image search: [Google]
skyrocketsinflight.jpg
132KB, 570x699px
>>36923496
>There are no documents whatsoever calling for the extermination of the jews
This is blatantly false. Take for example the Jager report or Himmler's 1942 report, which describe the mass killing of jews. Besides this there's of course Himmler's documented speech in Posen.

As you probably know though, a lot of the time euphemisms were used. The average denier's caveat would be ''hey, they said 'evacuate' not 'gas!'''. But of course we need to consider what actually happened to the millions who were transported to different parts of Europe at that time.

If a document says ''we've evacuated 500,000 people to x camp for sonderbehandlung'', and it later turns out that the 500,000 people who were transported there were systematically murdered, then it stands to reason that ''sonderbehandlung'' isn't some innocuous term. And if it's consistently used in this way over several years, that only strengthens the claim that we're talking about a euphemism or some sort of code. Of course we already knew this specific term's meaning from its use in the T4 program.

>>36923612
>There are no mass graves ever found
False. Pic related is one of them.
>>
>>36924193
>False. Pic related is one of them.
Ya those are soviet prisoners of war who died of starvation. Which again proves my point.
>>
>>36924193
>If a document says ''we've evacuated 500,000 people to x camp for sonderbehandlung'', and it later turns out that the 500,000 people who were transported there were systematically murdered, then it stands to reason that ''sonderbehandlung'' isn't some innocuous term
That is complete bogus reaoning. You can't use a document which contradicts your claim to back your claim by assuming your claim is true.
>>
>>36924441
It is honestly one of the most jewish things I have ever witnessed. Imagine that, evidence against you suddenly is evidence for you. What a shyster.
>>
>>36924346
>picture shows people who died of starvation
>''this proves no one died in gas chambers''
Nice logic there. Though it says nothing about the gas chambers, it does prove your other point wrong, namely that there were no mass graves, which you didn't even seem to deny. So point for me I guess.

>You can't use a document which contradicts your claim
It doesn't though. Google ''euphemism'' and ''code''. Sonderbehandlung had been consistently used as a term for killing even before the holocaust really swung into action.
>>
>>36924540
>So point for me I guess.
Nigger you damn well know what i meant. Im talking mass graves that show a clear systematic execution of jews.
>>
>>36924540
The onus is on you to prove that it was a code. As it stands, it is evidence against your claim.
>>
>>36920270

Happy Yule mein komeraden! Heil Hitler!
>>
>>36920497
Uh, I don't like this kinda talk, the things you've been saying. I think you should go now.
>>
>>36924597
Sobibor, Treblinka, Belzec etc. There's plenty. Search and ye shall find.

>>36924633
I already mentioned the T4 program, where ''sonderbehandlung'' meant euthanasia. Or was that a jewish conspiracy as well?
>>36924477
>It is honestly one of the most jewish things I have ever witnessed
Is it that different from saying diversity=white genocide? The concept of white genocide is not an inherent part of the definition of diversity, but when a politician talks about how good diversity is, you know he means 'fewer whites'.
>>
>>36922672
please be real lmao
>>
>>36920270
I dealt with this all the time when I was a kid. Thank god no one wants me in my family anymore. I just smile and awkwardly laugh. It still hurts to this day.
>>
>>36925266
>There's plenty. Search and ye shall find.
No there isnt dude thats what im saying.
There are no piles of ash and bones. None. Any graves are filled with starving mal nurished bodies showing they died of starvation.
>>
>>36925266
>I already mentioned the T4 program, where ''sonderbehandlung'' meant euthanasia
Yes you have mentioned this, but you have shown no evidence to support your claim that it was indeed a code.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.