[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a robot feels thread. I know I don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Let's get a robot feels thread.
I know I don't have it as hard or as bad as some of you guys. But I'd just like to tell you that some Chad looking guys might have more in common with you than you'd image

>be teenage me
>all childhood friends leave
>be in sports since a little kid
>alpha chads belittle me for being skinny/nice/don't talk back
>get into different group of normies less Chad like ( non starters )
>don't fully assimilate because I am different.
>text everyone on Fridays after our football games.
>get no texts back , ever
>miss every party, social gathering etc
>become isolated.
>stop caring about girls and friends.
>was legit too busy doing well in sports and competitive gaming to care about getting laid or friends.
>FF a few years, college gets a little better. Fail and go back home

Now things are basically the same. Lived the NEET life for awhile , got jobs here and there. Now getting a good one , plus a gf. So things are looking up , I still hate hanging out with people.

I look and act "normal" but I have far more in common with any one of you guys than any "friend".
Now that I am red pilled , basically becoming a Sith Knight irl.
>mfw
>>
so you're an introvert, big deal. that's by itself is still a million miles from being a robot.
>>
>>36919910
So because I reject social norms and choose not to participate in them but yet not ugly or austismo enough to push away women thus getting laid is not a true robot ?

I've lived the robot life hence the reason why I can understand how some of you feel. Is that so wrong to find like minded people?
>>
>>36920152
Simple observation would tell you that being good looking enough to attract women and being personable enough to get a good job despite being a dropout, you simply can't have the same experience of society as a robot.
>>
>>36920439

So because I got lucky at the genetic Lottery and kept myself in shape plus not being a total austimo over the phone/in person negates the other 90% of my life of loneliness and yearning for people similar to me ? Like I said in the start of the post I said that yes I might not have had it as bad as some if you. But no matter what we both are the social outcasts.
So why not just be friends and not Make this some fucked up game of who had it worst.
I made this post to show you guys not to base your option of someone based off how they look. Like myself, youd look at me as if I am normal, but sadly I am far from it.
Like I said I have more in common with you or anyone else on here rather than the atypical normie.
We should be comrades , not enemies brother
>>
>>36920152
Everyone here hates hearing about anyone doing better than them so even if you were in similar situations and can understand their problems theyd rather circlejerk with other failures and tell you to leave.
>>
>>36921026
Well to be honest , I think those types of people aren't going to change for the better or get out of their self-loathing circle jerk until the happenings happen.

Which at that point I'll gladly take them under my wing, show them the semi normie life of how to interact with people and women. Let along show them how to shoot a gun and work out.
I honestly can't wait to help my fellow robots assimilate into our new society.
I honestly feel that will be the turning point , when all of us outcasts take arms and fight for the betterment of each other. Yes it will be awkward because there is so many weirdos and austimos but with people like me willing to help them i think they will finally be happy in making the world a better place.
Desu vult.
>>
>>36921166
no shit, i came here once and said that I was a normie before and because I'm not a virgin everyone got so assblasted they didn't even read what I said.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493550812334.jpg (28KB, 814x582px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493550812334.jpg
28KB, 814x582px
Stay strong brothers , one day the world will make sense and we can finally see the world as a good place rather than the dark depressing world we all see sometimes.

Stay strong in mind and body brothers , one day I will make a role call and I want all non pussy robots to answer it. If you are suicidal or wanting to end it all , why not fight on the battlefield ? It is a win -win.
If you make it, the world will be exponentially better and you'd actually want to participate in it. Shit maybe even be happy in it. But if you don't make it , at least you could try to make a difference. And hey it is better than an hero ing or killing innocent people trying to get a high score.
So why not get a high score against the true enemy. ((( them )))
Don't attack women and children in a mall. Do it with honor on the battlefield like men.
Please fellow robots let's red pill the world!
>>
>>36921205
Exactly m8
Idk why they don't listen to us. Or use our words and experiences as anecdotal evidence for their preexisting ideals , and to use it to back it up.
Every ex normie knows how the real world is and had to live it. Some of these fools haven't even be in the outside world so develop a US vs THEM mindset if we aren't exactly the same kinda fuck ups as them.

We are allies , that's what these baka sons don't understand.
We lived the normie live and most of us hated it , hence the reason we left it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.