[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social embarrassment and social anxiety thread. > Be me >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 66992186-352-k912999.jpg (21KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
66992186-352-k912999.jpg
21KB, 352x550px
Social embarrassment and social anxiety thread.

> Be me
> Standard pathetic NEET, struggle to leave the house most days
> Work up the courage to go out for a walk in a park.
> Get the bus home, because I'm fat mess.
> Bus is full, and have to stand in the front.
> Literally feel everyone's eyes on me, turn bright red. Like a fucking tomato.
> A group of Stacey's get on and I awkwardly in jerks and shudders mumbling sorry move to make room for them.
> Almost shaking and I start to go even redder. People are definitely staring.
> Another 10 mins like this before I get to my stop. People are openly laughing at my social retardation
> Get off, run to my room, pull my blinds, and contemplate my miserable existence.

How do normies do it? The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing I'm not the only one like this
>>
Haha you're a potato
>>
I used to be like that, perhaps even worse.
It is conquerable though, I've mostly eliminated it completely.
First step is exercise and diet, lose some weight and you'll feel better about yourself, and the endorphins from some cardio would make you feel good and less anxious as well.
If you have any friends try and see them or do something with them every once in awhile, that will also help.
Get on medication.
Get 8 hours sleep a night.
Get a CBT therapist to teach you anxiety coping skills if you can afford it, learn them yourself if not.
And finally, perhaps most importantly, get out of your comfort zone. The walk in the park was a good start. If you're feeling brave you can do something way out of your comfort zone and jump in the deep end. Something like a martial arts class would be extremely beneficial.
>>
>>36919020
The trick is to develop a superiority complex. If the people on the bus are all pieces of shit, you won't care what they think. You might even make them uncomfortable on purpose just for fun.
>>
>>36919020
I think normies just have massive balls when it comes to this.
Just adopt the attitude that you're better than them (which you in my eyes based on you level of introspection you are) and that you don't give a fuck.

Think of your existence there as a big fuck you to the Normies.
I believe in you anon.
>>
>>36919020
>tfw physically recoil when people come too close to me and get laughed at for it
I just stay inside now
>>
>>36919151
Thanks anon.

I'm trying to get better, but everytime I try and do something positive I fuck it up and end right back at the start.

My life is a mess. Parents resent me, no friends, finished a useless degree last year, unemployed, don't know how to talk to girls, never even been kissed, 25yo failure.
>>
>>36919020
Walk late at night. It's cooler and there's nobody around.
>>
>>36919686
This. Also, for the bus, wear earphones and even sunglasses if you need to. Helps dramatically with anxiety.
>>
>>36919766
Walking late at night isn't an option. I'm from a literal shithole and the junkies congregate outside at night. Might try early morning though

I will try the sunglasses and earphones
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.