[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother treats me like a child, she doesn't want me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

My mother treats me like a child, she doesn't want me to leave home for a bigger city where I can get a better instruction nor get an apartament.
I want so bad to leave but then I think about how much she would suffer and how she'd make a selfish ungreatful bastard out of me with my relatives .
I want to scream right now .
>>
>>36918967
Anyone who holds back your development is equivalent to a worm, an infant-like weakling. If you let the worm live too long, it becomes a blood-sucking leech. You become a meal.

Crush the worm.
>>
>>36919134
That's his mom tho
>>
>>36918967
yea talk to her tell her why it's important to you, and if you can't reason with her you might need to break out without her approval.
My 2 uncles are adoults living with their mom, they are total loosers, getting a job is the best they will ever get. it sucks,you must be responsible for yourself.

renember, discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons
>>
that's only because you let her treat you like a child. If you want her to treat you like a man, you need to start acting like a man. Take responsibility for your own actions, don't let her control your life...
grow up, so to say.
>>
File: 1487896794051.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487896794051.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>36918967
OP I had the opposite of this problem, but I think we have similar solutions. My mom wanted me to go through 8 years of college, become a lawyer, be rich, all that shit. I decided I didn't want to spend 100k or more getting a degree nor would I enjoy being a lawyer(not to mention jobs in that field are sparse.) I instead decided to join a plumbing apprenticeship program for free at a local school. I could walk there and she couldn't legally throw me for a few more months. The moment I got my first paycheck I got a cheap 700 dollar apartment for rent. Now 8 years later I make 70k a year, no debt, and a nice 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.
What i'm trying to tell you is that once you get the money just go. If you're at least 18 she can't forcefully keep you in the house, she can take you off insurance or your phone plan, but she can't hold you down. Once you get situated and make something of yourself go back and visit your siblings to make sure they don't end up bad. Unironically, just follow your dreams.
>>
>>36918967
>I want so bad to leave but then I think about how much she would suffer and how she'd make a selfish ungreatful bastard out of me with my relatives .
Isn't she the selfish cunt for keeping you for herself? You are a grown man, make the decision necessary to prevail in life.
>>
Making you look ungrateful and spoiled is a form of manipulation. Don't let her do that. Your plans are completely reasonable.
>>
>>36919283
If your mother fails to uphold her end of nurturing you; developing you into a proper adult, she has failed as a mother, which means she is just a birth-giver. Not a nurturer, not a mother.

His mother holds him back. If she has such an overwhelming attachment, he must break it to be free. It is the healthiest option for them both.

To Hell with his relatives.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.