[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like a guy >he doesnt like me back Being female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1494389571573.jpg (7KB, 152x190px) Image search: [Google]
1494389571573.jpg
7KB, 152x190px
>like a guy
>he doesnt like me back

Being female and ugly is pain.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty bad. It's almost half as bad as being a decent-looking guy and having to scrape and struggle to make any girl, even ugly girls, like you because you're a dime a dozen.
>>
>>36917079
Sit inside and drink all day
It's the only way
>>
File: lol.png (246KB, 1009x641px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
246KB, 1009x641px
>>36917079
>guys like you
>his appearance doesn't make your friends or dad jealous
>you complain that you can't find any guys to like you back

oh wow your life is so hard
>>
Well, we certainly have it easier than ugly men.
But still, being ugly sucks so much. I know that, even if I get a bf, he will only be with me because he can't do any better. No one will ever truly like me.
>>
>>36917185
No one truly likes pretty girls either. If they weren't pretty girls, no one would even look at them.

If men's sex drives turned off for a week, half the female race would commit suicide after trying desperately to get any attention whatsoever, and receiving only
>Wow, you're boring and childish. Why do you think you're entitled to attention from me? Leave me alone.
in response from men.
>>
>>36917185
>No one will ever truly like me.
That's dumb.
>>
>>36917185
Anything is better than being forever alone though, right?
>>
File: 1493927844331.jpg (85KB, 523x587px) Image search: [Google]
1493927844331.jpg
85KB, 523x587px
>>36917079
>Being female and ugly is pain.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Try being the ugly/average guy getting constantly rejected by the ugly female.
Fuck right off with that.

>>36917185
>Well, we certainly have it easier than ugly men.
Never thought I'd agree with a roastie, but yeah, this is correct. At least you understand.
>>
Being ugly is pain period. Couldnt say if its any worse for either gender.

Ive always thought about working out and getting a hot bod. Still, no one likes me anyway, so if this plan followed through well it'd just show that people wanted me just for my looks.

Not that it will. Living this long without a single meaningful relationship is no mistake.
>>
>tfw 7/10 guy
>try taking ugly girls out on dates
>they leave after 2 dates
You're dumb and bring it on yourselves. You complain until something shows up on a silver platter and then go all ADHD and think "maybe I can do better" and go back to being miserable.
>>
>>36917219
Most people only care about looks, though. Having a lot of interests and hobbies never helped me much.
And while I do agree that most women are boring and childish, most men are too. Basically, immature assholes who only talk about shit like sports, sex, cars, trash-tier mobas, and partying. They're not much better than women.
>>
File: 1491878729750.png (627KB, 798x599px) Image search: [Google]
1491878729750.png
627KB, 798x599px
>>36917079
>>36917079
>femanon makes a thread to get orbiters bc her crush doesn't pay attention to her

if you aren't morbidly obese or a burn victicm then you don't belong here
>>
>>36917219
>"if they didnt have x, then no one would like them"

oh but they do and thats not gonna change. If Chad wasnt so handsome no one would like him either, right?
>>
>>36917584
>if you aren't morbidly obese or a burn victicm then you don't belong here
Hey... That's my line...
>>
File: 1357329195994.jpg (88KB, 303x271px) Image search: [Google]
1357329195994.jpg
88KB, 303x271px
a woman's version of liking someone is completely ignore them and show zero signs of physical affection.

good luck ever knowing they like you.

that's 100% on women. they're the social ringleaders and masters of communication, empathy and emotion yet they can't convey how they feel to the person they like.

it's all a joke and this is what women wanted.
>>
>>36917079
Don't worry, I was told to add someone to instagram today, did so, was denied. Feels bad bro.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.