[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 242 lbs >play world of warcraft and bing eat because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1471417357216.gif (23KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
1471417357216.gif
23KB, 846x744px
>tfw 242 lbs
>play world of warcraft and bing eat because mommies good cooking and she buying stuff all the time
SOMEBODY FUCKIN HELP ME and it better be a girl that falls in love with the person inside this fat
>>
The person inside the fat is a sniveling defeatist. Obesity is a perfect representation of moral character, as only the weak, lazy and stupid are fat.
>>
>>36916904
and people that dont cheat with keto or steroids
>>
>>36916644
Exactly how tall are you?
>>
>>36916930
like 5'11" when i stand straight to hide my bitch tiitties
>>
>>36916922
>a ketogenic diet is the same thing as steroids
Fuck you you stupid retard.
>>
>>36916922
I don't know what Keto is, and you don't need steroids to be thin. Eat less
>>
>>36916956
242 isn't that bad at all. You could be perfect weight in exactly one year. However the fact you interact with people at all let alone have someone cook for you is a very huge problem. I will say it's all about diet though. You should absolutely not as just your physical activity for the purpose of losing weight. You would only need to do that once you're under 150
>>
Fucking autocorrect

As just = adjust
>>
>>36916644
>242 lbs
>fat
Why do you even care? You are a manlet. You never had a chance.
>>
>>36917092
No 5'11" is not manlet this is known

Besides manlets just need to be with short women
>>
File: 1466949644395.jpg (447KB, 1804x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1466949644395.jpg
447KB, 1804x1157px
>>36916644
Ay. Don't blame your laziness on WoW.

>it better be a girl that falls in love with the person inside this fat
The person "inside this fat" is a piece of shit and you know it.
>>
>>36916922
Cheating is smart though
>>
>>36916644

here you go, i made this

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4v6zm8/dear_fat_neckbeards/
>>
I empathize with you but you gotta know that your savior isn't just gonna drop out of the sky and change your life. It's up to you.

>tfw bro and me had a traumatic childhood
>learned to cope by eating
>turned into binge eating as we got older
>both now morbidly obese adults
>bro is around 600lbs
>i'm currently 270lbs
>both shut-ins out of necessity and shame

I've felt entirely powerless my whole life. Even food controls me at this point. I know that I need to get my shit together. It's fucking difficult. I don't even really care what happens to me. I just don't want my big bro to randomly drop dead of a heart-attack one day. We started seriously dieting last month. Just gotta keep at it. You can do it too OP.
>>
>>36917280
If you say your weight we need to know your height.
>>
>>36917308
My bad. I'm 5'5" and he's 6'4".
>>
>>36917337
Do you smoke pot?
>>
>>36916644
To be honest, being fat just means you have no will and can't handle a challenge. Losing weight honestly isn't as hard as some might say if you try really hard
>>
>>36917360
I don't, he does.
>>
File: 1453215583182.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583182.png
252KB, 480x480px
>>36916644
>tfw you described a friend I've know since college that is now 33 and still living off his parents.
I saw his mother at a book store a few days ago visiting home. I ask her how he was doing and you could just see the light leave her eyes. She didn't even try to mince words, she just said "nothing, like he has the last 15 years of his life". Apparently she and his father decided that when he hits 35 to just kick him to a homeless program in the area, she didn't even cared if I told him because her logic was he still wouldn't do anything. Only thing that ran through my head was he would be more pissed at no raids and no mac and cheese then he would be at the fact he broke his parents being a huge chicken shit. That and it's a little dickish that the parents are acting like everything is normal and letting him tag along/pay for him to see GotG vol2 next weekend.
>>
>>36917410
I went from 270 at 5'9" to 150 by smoking a shitload of pot. I've always insisted munchies is a misnomer and does not induce hunger and actually depresses it and alleviates symptoms of hunger. Every time I felt like eating but I knew it wasn't time to eat i.e. 8 hour after my last meal, then I would get really fucking high and drink diet soda. Zero exercise and about 120 lbs without really that much effort. Alcohol will fuck your weight up big time. Pot will help you lose weight.
>>
>>36917393
dude i cant lose weight for myself i dont care for myself do you understand? i dont have any good reason to do it

the only one is this fuckin delusion of me thinking if i lose the fat i get a female out of the sudden
>>
>>36917262
Ketosis>any other weight losing diet
>>
>>36917518
Oh do not think that at all it will fuck you up I swear. If thats literally the only reason you're doing it then I swear to god go to a buffet right now. That will absolutely not happen If you lose weight let alone anything else. Literally everything will be the exact same except you won't be far. As a matter of fact you cod have problems losing weight like ergonomically with your furniture. Not to mention all the new clothes you need to buy. Your fucking shoes won't fit anymore but that's like at the very end.
>>
File: 1493619101593.jpg (32KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493619101593.jpg
32KB, 478x571px
>>36917280
>big bro
>big
>>
>>36917438
>he broke his parents being a huge chicken shit
Lmao this one always gets me. Why does anyone make a kid? For the benefit of the kid? The kid has nothing to gain (he doesn't exist yet) and everything to lose (the sufferings of everyday life, or even worse becoming a robot like he did) by being brought in this world. For all I care I never have the slightest bit of sympathy for parents. It's one of the most selfish acts you can engage in.
>>
>>36917646
And parents who adopt?

What about parents who have rare and exceptionally beneficial traits and lifestyles?
>>
File: y7w474we468.jpg (41KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
y7w474we468.jpg
41KB, 400x222px
>>36917646
>I didn't ask to be born it's their fault
>>
>>36917646
I think that's a good summery of why you are so unloved.
>>
>>36917748
>>36917786
It's true though. People shouldn't even adopt. If they truly cared then they should participate with the local orphanage. Parenting is part of pet culture.
>>
There is no person inside your fat. The fat is a part of you. It is you, but you can lose it.
>>
File: 1456407172198.jpg (9KB, 210x202px) Image search: [Google]
1456407172198.jpg
9KB, 210x202px
>tfw op is me
>but i quit wow cause legion is shit
>so much free time and dont know what do with myself
played some other games for awhile but they dont make me feel good anymore
now im trying to gather some motivation to fix my body a bit
not going too hot right now
>>
File: 1494213835047.png (112KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494213835047.png
112KB, 657x527px
>tfw always the fattest one in the fat threads

I don't even know why I have any hope left. I'm 380lbs. I've cut out soda and changed my diet but because I drink so much I'm not losing weight. I'm all fucked up. How can I stop drinking? I don't feel like I have a problem drinking since I don't drink everyday, I usually binge drink a couple times a week though.
>>
>>36918172
Well you have a potential weight problem and alcohol is a big part of that for numerous reasons. What would happen if you quit drinking? What's the worst case scenario?
>>
>>36916644
How old are you, OP? Are you NEET? I fucking WISH I could just sit around getting fat and playing vidya. Who needs girls? You're living the life.
>>
>>36918172
https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto

You will lose all carvings and hunger. The first week will be hell due to your body adjusting to the ketones. Why will it be hell? It has the side effects of the common cold, which includes insomnia, headache, fever-like sense, cold sweats. Hunger and carvings will dissipate on day 3. Google "atkins diet". Eat once a day and stay below 500cal (whatever the fucking site tells you, no you don't need more than 500, no you don't need minimum amount of carbs). On day 7 you won't feel like eating at all and you will be annoyed that you have to eat "again".

Also whatever the fucking site tells you, if you want to jump into ketosis eat shit only that is 100% fat, such as chicken thighs, salmon, etc.

Only downside is the smell. When you smell food that you love, your fucking stomach will beg you to eat it. Resist it at all costs and think about the future.
>>
>>36918333
Well I guess nothing would happen if I stopped drinking. I'm not too far down the hole where I'd have withdraws or anything. It's just that I drink because of my stressful job and it kinda keeps me sane. Gives me something to look forward to after a stressful week. Same as I use food for except now I've been replacing it with more beer.

>>36918599
I've been reading about the keto diet for a couple months and I want to try it but I'm just afraid I don't have the will power to stick with it because carbs literally make up 90% of my diet.
>>
>>36918370
>You're living the life.
Until the heart attack at 34.
>>
>>36919669
>I've been reading about the keto diet for a couple months and I want to try it but I'm just afraid I don't have the will power to stick with it because carbs literally make up 90% of my diet.
You need literally 0 willpower to stick with it because your body does the job for you, not your mental discipline. As I said, the only scenario where you need willpower is when your favorite food's smell enters your nostrils. Once fat makes up 90% of your diet, shit will change dramatically. You're high on fucking sugar dude, sugar acts like a damn drug, i realized this massive difference only after i started the diet too. I'm talking from experience. I'm still doing it. This method is not only the fastest and most comfortable but also the healthiest, if you read about it already as you said, you know it has nothing but positive effects not only to the body but also the mind.
>>
File: wojack.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>36916644
>it better be a girl that falls in love with the person inside this fat

the person inside is the exact same as the outside, a huge disgusting mess
>>
>>36916644

Move out

You'll get skinny real fast
>>
>>36919740
It's not like it's worth living passed your 40's unless you're rich.
>>
>>36916644
do something about it

fellow fatty here, recently told myself that I've had enough, completely changed my lifestyle pretty much over night and the weight is coming off surprisingly easy
>>
>>36917502
Haven't felt this at all. I find that after the first hour of smoking the high passes into the stoned phase and you need to eat and hydrate to come out of it otherwise you become a fried vegetable.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.