[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in small village in Bongistan >mobile post office

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Mobile-Post-Van.jpg (33KB, 360x341px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile-Post-Van.jpg
33KB, 360x341px
>live in small village in Bongistan
>mobile post office van comes a few times a week (pic related)
>be an autist who doesn't go anywhere so I use it fairly often
>have good banter with the guy who works there
>he always wears funny hats and I make jokes and we both laugh
>go along today to send a birthday present
>it's obviously a book even though it's wrapped in paper
>"Now son, as you know I just have to ask what's in it"
>suddenly think it would be funny to say it's a bomb
>...
>stops what he's doing and glares at me
>"Never say that again. That's not funny laddy"
>not sure if he's joking and I'm trying not to be beta as fuck these days
>grin like an idiot as if I'm in on it
>"What would happen if you said that at an airport, eh?"
>say it would depend on who heard
>"Someone on the security team obviously"
>tell him they probably wouldn't be very impressed
>"You'd get fucking arrested, wouldn't you"
>reckon he's probably not joking but don't want to look like a little bitch just in case
>keep smiling and agree he's right
>"Get out. Seriously, get out right now"
>doesn't give me the parcel back which I've not paid for yet
>decide it is a joke because otherwise he'd hand it over even if he refuses to send it
>"And seriously, don't come back"
>get on my bike and go home, thinking I'll return later and see what's going on
>walk back later with my money
>there's a police car by the van
>turn 360 and run home
What the fuck do I do? Am I going to be arrested? Do I just go back tomorrow and apologise or something? Help me out bros, I fucked up bad
>>
Fucking normies can't take a joke at all. Reminds me of when I got reported at work for telling a coworker that the Columbine Shooting was my favorite school shooting (this was before the Supreme Gentleman existed.)
>>
he sounds like a total asshole OP, he was clearly in the wrong here
>>
File: 1472133840097.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472133840097.png
272KB, 785x757px
>>36916119
OP, you should definitely send a bomb to him now, teach him a lesson!
>>
>>36916119
I think the guy went a bit mental, your joke wasnt good since actual bombs are a thing and he is naturally going to tell you that it was wrong and get annoyed but like I still think he went a bit mental phoning the police and stuff
>>
>>36916119
As someone who got arrested over ad libbing a copypasta, you're fucked op. Should have just apologized. Trying to seem alpha won't do shit for you now.
>>
4chan has made you unaware of normal social behaviour.

He probably never liked you and was polite because that is his job. Making jokes about bombs in the UK of all places is just silly. I'm not even British. Between the IRA and ISIS your country has enough hysteria.

However I do think the postie sounds like a faggot. Didn't know they could ask what you mail. Seems intrusive.

Maybe you were too deadpan?
>>
>>36916357
>arrested over ad libbing a copypasta
...you got jailtime for repeating the "what did you say about me, you little bitch" Navy Seal monologue? God damn, normies truly can't tolerate a joke.
>>
>>36916119

i live in a small village in britbongland and our local post office has just been put up for sale, can we expect the royal normie wagon soon then?
>>
They seriously ask you what's in it and they take your word for it in good faith? Why even bother asking... if you were going to mail a bomb you wouldn't say it is. What stupid ass logic is that?
>>
>>36916393
No, over ad libbing the Oregon shooter's post with a location in my state
>>
>>36916393
>>36916413

Did it because I thought the anons at the tech college would have a giggle since a bunch of robots went to the technical school next to it and then transfer over but some idiot reported the post instead when posts just like it were all over the board that day
>>
>it's obviously a book even though it's wrapped in paper

Being unable to view a situation from someone elses point of view is a sign of autism I'm pretty sure. You knew it was a book so it looked like a book. To him it was a rectangle wrapped in paper.
>>
What a fucking autismo.

I worked at a pain clinic where we were obligated to report anyone saying they would kill themselves. Something like 30% said they would if they didn't get their pain meds, jokingly, when asked. The other 70% said they would like to kill their spouse, also an obligated report. I think we reported 1 person in 4 months.
>>
>>36916119
You haven't done anything wrong
>>
>>36916393
it's stolen valor

a post office van seems disgustingly low rent, though
OP you should try and get into post and steal the guy's job
>>
>>36916477
Really not that unreasonable desu.

>terror attack in London just recently
>op doesn't show the slightest amount of fear when called out, just like you'd expect a nut to do
>small town so the man probably has old fashioned beliefs and takes terrorism more seriously because of the shit he's lived through

Add on top of it op joking about this with one of the only people in the town that knows both his name and address and you've got an east arrest.
>>
>>36916477
books are not uncommon vessel for mail bombs, by the by
>>
He couldn't handle the bantz apparently.
>>
>>36916545
I know that other anon already clarified that he pasted the Oregon Shooter monologue on his school forum, but if anyone repeats the Navy Seal copypasta, it actually wouldn't be stolen valor if they weren't receiving financial compensation.

Stolen valor laws only apply to those faking serve to attain money, gifts, donations, or government services. A lot of people don't actually realize that. But then again, a lot of scrub normies will pretend to be military, accept donations online, and get absolute BTFO by all the fraud charges. This roastie got it the worst - she's facing a shitton of charges. https://youtu.be/6WHApREqchA
>>
>>36916412
Yeah, that's what I thought, who would admit it's a bomb? I guess they ask because there are some slightly unusual things you're not allowed to send so really they're just checking for those.

It's pretty funny actually because my grandfather did actually get sent a mail bomb by the IRA.
>>
>>36916119
I hate it when normies can't take a joke. They make it look like you're being an asshole
>>
File: 1472234519063.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472234519063.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
Maybe he knew someone who died in a bomb attack
To me it seems like an over reaction otherwise

As far as I am aware you haven't done anything illegal so even if police do come knocking they won't do anything.

desu you handled the situation very poorly, stop trying to be 'alpha' it's a dumb meme, instead try to be a functional adult
>>
Take him hostage, fill the van with explosives and park it outside a sports stadium. Then handcuff yourself and set him free and tell him it's going to go off in 5 minutes. He'll go to jail and you'll look like a brave victim almost killed by a mad postman.
>>
I'm sorry your joke bombed
>>
>>36916664
hmmm, yeah I didn't know that, interesting distinction
>>
File: dfgthyj.gif (40KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
dfgthyj.gif
40KB, 592x415px
You shouldn't make jokes with normies man
They have no sense of joke at all

I got fucking banned from the library because I borrowed a book about dinosaurs then bought it back in a fish tank full of sand and told them it needed to be excavated (I thought it was funny). They made me pay for a new book and banned me

I had an autistic fit in the library and started headbutting things pretending to be the asteroid from the Cretaceous/Paleogene boundary event.
>>
>>36917089
>stop trying to be 'alpha' it's a dumb meme, instead try to be a functional adult
This.
From what I'm reading you just acted like a complete retard.
And from your reaction to seeing a cop car I can tell the acting isn't helping you be any less of a bitch.

If there was any issue you could have talked it out with the cops and apologized to the both the mailman for being an idiot and the cops for wasting their time.
>>
>>36916664
It wasn't stolen valor, it was charged as written threats to kill. I was 17 at the time though.

>>36917089
See >>36916557

Also saying that you were mailed a bomb can be viewed as a terroristic threat I'm pretty sure
>>
>>36916119
I remember telling the same joke to the guy in charge of the lockers at the library. it was a homemade power supply that was a complete mess of cables and components

thank God i wasn't arrested, but in retrospective, i was a complete retard.
>>
>>36918116
no yo uwerent. people are too fucking sensible. I mean that postman seems like a dude with a small dick on a power trip or something. this isn't the airport and u arent security u little shit, now stop taking yourself so serious and eat shit (not expecting him to take my package anymore ofc)
>>
>>36916378
>IRA

In the 90s mate
>isis

thats france buddy
>>
>>36918404
It's France and bongstan. Your country is plenty cucked by rapefugees.
>>
File: 00000.png (96KB, 750x935px) Image search: [Google]
00000.png
96KB, 750x935px
>>36918437
>america
>white

oregano
>>
File: 1483239533988.png (358KB, 389x507px) Image search: [Google]
1483239533988.png
358KB, 389x507px
>>36918464
>percentage doesn't matter
>>
>>36916119
Something similar happened to me, I told a cashier I was carrying a gun and the cops arrested me when I left, wtf?
>>
>>36917642
holy paleokek
>>
>>36917642
Now this is original comedy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.