[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it robots. The end of the tracks. Im going to commit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1533.jpg (837KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
837KB, 3264x2448px
This is it robots. The end of the tracks. Im going to commit suicide. I live by some active train tracks. Should I just stick my head under a moving train?
>>
>>36915531
if you do it live stream it from your phone
>>
>>36915531
Don't do it please ; - ;
>>
>>36915531
It would be one of the better ways to die because it is guaranteed, but I do not condone killing yourself ever. Talk to someone.
>>
>>36915531
haha goodbye lol
>>
>>36915545
this
do it and livestream it
>>
>>36915531
dont do it op, if you didnt have any doubts you wouldnt be posting here. just go home and rethink
>>
>>36915531
Do a flip and livestream it.
>>
don't do it. i want you to be alive.
>>
>>36915531
You'll just fuck the life of the conductor up.
If you live in the US, shoot yourself instead.
If not, jump of some remote bridge.
>>
>>36915531
what about your parents?

oreganoli
>>
>>36915545
>>36915574
>>36915596
>livestream it plzz
Why don't you livestream your deaths instead, you fucking edgy faggots.
>>
>>36915655
im not going to since im not suicidal, i would if i was
>>
>>36915655
If I was going to kill myself I'd just get a gun and end it there, not say I'm going to do it and try to bait on an anonymous Vietnamese farming board you twatwaffle.
>>
>>36915531
Please don't do it op. Lady luck will shine upon you if you try your best. Just survive and you will see. Lady Luck loves you if you try to overcome your obstacles.
>>
File: 1413785758694.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1413785758694.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>36915531
Don't do it anon please
>>
Stay with us anon. Please don't do something stupid.
>>
>>36915531
that's a pretty cool way to do it though
takes cojones for sure
>>
File: IMG_1551.jpg (212KB, 1192x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1551.jpg
212KB, 1192x1066px
Please don't commit suicide on a train track. You're probably gonna traumatized a poor bloke for his whole life.
>>
>>36915740
Not OP but you want to explain this fucking logic to me you piece of shit? GF broke up with me last year ad I've done plenty to try and get my life back on track, to find someone new.

You think that some fucking magical force of "Luck" is going to shine on those who give their best in the absent action of holding onto hope?

Fuck you.

This world, this universe, it doesn't give a god damn shit about effort, or injustice. People die all the god damn time for meaningless shit and you mean to tell people like OP that his life will get better simply because "Lady Luck" will shine on him?

Give me your god damn discord, I want to yell at you. And if you don't have a discord, then fucking make one and get back to me.
>>
File: 53.jpg (41KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
41KB, 484x593px
>>36915531
Same way Im probs going to go OP, but not so soon.
Do what you want, its in your rights as a person to end it. Just make sure
1. You dont fuck it up
2. You actually want to do it
>>
>>36915531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
If you do it, please do it while this song is playing on your mp3 player. Don't do it with headphones, make sure everyone else can hear your love for this song.
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (99KB, 599x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1425.jpg
99KB, 599x574px
>>36916450
He was trying to make him feel better. Literally nothing will be accomplished if you sit on your ass and whine all day. Besides, life isn't all about finding your soul mate.
>>
Get drunk before you jump into imminent death, it'll give you more courage to overcome your self-preservation instinct, in case you chicken out.
>>
Either talk to someone or livestream it faggot
>>
>>36916615
>He was trying to make him feel better.
By giving him meaningless fucking hope in the basis that shit like "Luck" exists? Fuck off.
>Literally nothing will be accomplished if you sit on your ass and whine all day.
Simply putting yourself out there and trying to make things better doesn't automatically mean you even have a chance to improve either, life isn't so simple that effort alone can make everything magically better over time. There's a lot of factors.
>Life isn't all about finding your soul mate.
For some fucking people it is, life means something different to everyone. If you want the animalistic reason, then it's to fuck and reproduce, and that's it. The human reasoning changes from person to person, and for some it's finding a soulmate.

How about you also give me your discord so I can shit down your metaphorical throat?
>>
>>36916726
Oh boy, now I see why your girlfriend left you.
>>
>>36915531
You'd ruin the life of the conductor and the day of everyone in that train. Plus the people who will have to clean up.

Like do it if you hate everyone but otherwise try to find a less messy method
>>
>>36915531
No faggot, then some poor train driver has to deal with a load of bullshit. Do it in the woods where nobody has to clean up after your sorry ass.
>>
I never got the "don't do it, it'll be an inconvenience for others!" mentality. I think people should see when someone is driven to suicide, they need to know that some people have fucking awful lives. There's no reason to enable them to continue living in innocent ignorance. It'll traumatize them, but it'll also make them wake up to the reality of this world.
>>
>>36915749
he won't

anyone who plans to do it either streams it or does it without telling anyone about it

this pre-game shit is just bait
>>
File: 1491103053472.png (279KB, 3757x2411px) Image search: [Google]
1491103053472.png
279KB, 3757x2411px
Yeah the whole mess thing is absoloute bullshit. Its the governments problem since they havent legalised a fundamental human right: suicide.
So the populous has to face the consequences. The drivers and conductors etc. they know what could happen when they sign up for that job.
The only innocent is the passengers, which in that case do it at the station so they can get a connection.
>>
>>36916850
For what it's worth, the train conductor is implicitly complicit in your suicide because he has a JOB that allows him to afford the nice things that makes his life not suck, i.e. rent, car, food, video games, etc.

I would think that conductors worldwide would heave a sigh of relief every time he runs over a worthless human defect because that's just less taxes he'll have to pay into their future social security disability checks for their "depression and anxiety".

Remember: If their job, for which they get paid, runs a risk of possibly killing some people, then they really should be able to just shrug off a few self-cullings.
>>
File: 1456891690601.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456891690601.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
Anon please don't kill yourself, how else will I harness the power of your suffering? I'm just going to reincarnate you into a worse situation If you do, which in itself will cost you more suffering as my fuel.
>>
>>36916771
Actually, you don't. You haven't a single clue why she left me. Ranting at you on an anonymous imageboard gives you not a single inclination why someone suddenly found me undesirable.
>>
>>36917405
>implying he is a product of his situation
>>
Dude, don't take the easy way out, it's never worth it
>>
>>36915531
If you become gay and use poppers you are likely to die while having fun. Use meth and get pozzed up. Most suicidal people do that instead of just killing themselves.
>>
>>36917215
Where I am from, conductors get paid a nice compensation bonus whenever someone KYS by train.

>literally getting paid to take out neets
>>
>>36915631
>>36915894

>You'll just fuck the life of the conductor up.

Friendly reminder that the average train conductor kills three people during his career (number is for Germany, might vary).
You won't fuck anyone's life up this way, they are used to it and after two weeks will be back on the job.
>>
>>36916450
>you had a gf last year?
>she broke up, she didn't die
>you only had one bad year and dare to complain? asshole!
>you dare to get angry at me? with this little not even sob story?
you are trash and other then op you should consider serious consequences for yourself
>>
>>36917733
Joke is on them, they have to pay into a union to get those benefits and they are not likely to get suicide vacation bucks.
>>
>>36917446
Hmm...No, you're making it rather obvious.
>>
>>36916771
I can also see why.
>>
>>36916726
Please kill yourself. I don't care how you do it, just find a way.
>>
File: cheer up.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cheer up.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>36917446
It's quite obvious, really. Women don't like self-defeatism and closed-mindedness. They also don't like idiots, at least as long as you don't have a 9-inch dick to compensate for it. And forgive me for saying this, but if your sole purpose in life is finding a "soul-mate", well, that's practically the definition of idiocy.

That said I really do hope you find a way to get better, fren.
>>
don't do it anon believe me, at some point you WILL feel better
>>
u don't have the guts faggo
>>
if there is going to be a train on them you really don't have to specify that the tracks are active
just a helpful tip going forward
>>
Anon, DO IT. Trust me, it is the best thing for you.
DO NOT rethink it. You're brain will find some way to rationalize your existence- but it is NOT worth it. Don't weasel out of this. Don't have any second thoughts. Just go for it. Trust me, it will all work out.
>>
>>36917794

My brother is a train conductor and some faggot killed himself by jumping in front of his train. It fucked him up pretty bad, he has nightmares and its been years.

Just fucking hang yourself you selfish cunt.
>>
>>36919287
brother's a bit of a soft cunt, isn't he?
gotta be tough in the train business, it'll choo choo you up
>>
Don't ruin the day of some random guy who just wants to drive his cargo from A to B.
>>
>>36916450
fuck off normie

>>
>>36915531
I live by some tracks as well
Going to go with rope since there's no way I could stay still long enough
Maybe if I were high or something, but I don't have access to drugs
>>
>>36919821
Have you tried getting heavily drunk?
>>
>>36919912
didn't think of that
thanks pal
>>
>>36917066
I've had this train of thought before too. If you can't handle seeing corpses splatter everywhere, then you probably should re-evaluate whether or not you want to be here yourself because it will always be a possibility, right? But on the other hand what if waking up to the reality of the world is useless and only causes further dysfunction? What if the ideal life is lived while sleepwalking through it, so that when one dies it's more of a blurry dream that leaves no permanent scars rather than an everlasting impression?
Maybe not seeing the reality of the world is a gift that shouldn't be stolen, and only certain people are meant to have it.
>>
>>36915531
Is a train fastest way in the UK? Iv decided that when i get terminally ill or really old ill end it fast rather than die slowly. Shame we cant buy 12 gauges here thatd end it quick for sure.

Oh and OP no point ending your life now unless you are terminal, just buy a decent pc and wait for games like Star Citizen. Daily reminder that depression is cureable, im a robot but fairly content with my comfy life.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.