[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the longest youve been in a relationship? mine was 5 years,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: almost like this.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
almost like this.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
whats the longest youve been in a relationship?

mine was 5 years, i wanted to marry this girl and put babies in her, i was her first and she was my first.

then she fucked a nigger and i dumped her immediately when i learned about it.

she looked like pic related but blonde
>>
>>36915164
>longest
0 years. Thanks for reminding me op
>>
3 weeks then she told me she only said yes to not hurt my feelings....
>>
>45 minutes

>>36915265
basically this
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (79KB, 920x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
79KB, 920x618px
>>36915164
5 years, met each other when we were 16, then I became a raging alcoholic so she left me for some faggot drummer. In her defense it was my fault and she gave me multiple chances. Now I just drink all day and try to forget. Feelsbatman
>>
8 months, with a girl who was a 5/10. My friends made fun of me for dating her cause of her lack of good looks and it put a strain on the whole thing. Lost my virginity to her. We broke up a year ago. Since then I've only managed to get hookups with random chicks, would like a new gf now

>tfw no gf
>>
>>36915164
>Tyrone strikes again
White women always go for the BBC, that was your first mistake.
>>
>>36915164
What are you doing on r9k
orginialiooo
>>
About 8 or 9 months.

She was around a 5 or a 6, though that wasn't too much of an issue since I'm not the best looking dude out there. Had major self esteem issues and a few health issues. Part of me regrets breaking up because I know the chances of me ever having another gf are slim, but part of me knows it wouldn't have worked out in the long run anyways.
>>
>>36915685
i turned into a robot after i dumped her which was one year ago.

got depressed and got benefits and now im a neet autist
>>
>>36915164
How did you find out she fucked a nigger?
>>
>>36915767
saw pics she sent to her girlfriends.
>>
>>36915786
What? Is she some kind of sociopath? Why would she even take and share pics of a sexual tryst?

My girls friends would narc on her so fast if she cheated on me. Drama loving cunts
>>
Honestly like 2 months. I know it is normie by standards here but goddamnit it it pisses me off so much that no woman ever wants to stick around in my life. I only got as far as to have her throw me out like garbage after realizing that I suck and she is moving onto the NEXT. It torments me practically every waking moment of my life and I hate myself because of it. All i wanted was to be happy with just one girl
>>
>>36915751
I see. At least you've known love before you got betrayed.
>>
0 seconds I have a shitty personality dsu other than that I'm reasonably Chad tier. I have a problem with bragging and carrying conversations. I also dress well and look good according to /soc/
>>
>>36915812
that is what women are like where i live, all of them ive had experience with are fucking cunts.

also, she probably was a sociopath or something, now when i think back she manipulated me alot and used me alot.
>>
>>36915164
2 years LDR, I miss her every fucking day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.