[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>therapist asks if I have any social events coming up >say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1455560986512.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1455560986512.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
>therapist asks if I have any social events coming up
>say I can't think of any
>Well, have you ever been to a party?
>No
>Well, when you're invited to a party
>I don't get invited to parties
>You've never been invited to a party?
>no
>looks at me like I'm crazy

Are all psychiatrists normies?
>>
>>36915115
Lol no anon they are not normies 90% of them are damaged goods and took the job up to help people who were diddled like them or what ever, the other part of them (the gov ones) usually lie and fuck you over to save govbux.
>>
>therapists asks if I have friends
>no
>"Well you must have some friends. Everybody has friends!"
>I don't
>"... okay then..."

I'm convinced 90% of people seeing therapists are normies who get meme depression and take phrases like "b urself" seriously.

The other 10% is losers like us who they just do as little as possible so we eventually kill ourselves and make room for more normies so the therapist doesn't have to be around weirdos like us anymore.
>>
>>36915167
More like they don't have a fucking clue as to how to deal with autists and people who need long-term help.
>>
>>36915167
What do you mean you don't have friends? We're your friends, anon.
>>
should I tell my shrink about my baneposting obsession for a laugh?
>>
>>36915313
that would be a fun story to tell us robots later
>>
>>36915313
It would be extremely painful

4U

Original commento senpai
>>
>>36915115
Therapists are a joke. If they understood you, they'd be in your position talking to some other dumbfuck.
>>
File: large.gif (586KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
586KB, 500x517px
>>36915222
>nice trips
He's right, OP. You anons' warm embrace kept me alive after my last friend got jailed.

Therapy is meme, really. Their purpose is enforcing delusions to help people cope. They have no idea how to handle insanity.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>36916556
>Their purpose is enforcing delusions to help people cope. They have no idea how to handle insanity.
>>
>>36916631
>memeing instead of proving me wrong
>>
File: 1478897466637.png (178KB, 1228x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1478897466637.png
178KB, 1228x1150px
It really depends on the person. Only a handful of them are actually helpful.

I've talked to some therapists before. First one was pretty okay, mostly just explaining the medication and stuff but the second one was annoying as hell.

>Do you have friends?
>Not really
>No, cannot! You have to!

>Do you travel around? Visit all the famous places?
>I'm not interested.
>No, cannot! You have to know their history blablabla

Honestly I doubt anyone could help if I'm so strongly against recovering myself. A bit more misery might tip me over and finally suicide.
>>
The first and only time I ever went to a therapist/psychoanalyst after my physician found out I had extreme anxiety and was depressive.

> walk in
> awkward as fuck
> sit down in a chair and the guy is on his computer
> says our session has begun
> asks me preliminary questions
> i answer all of them pretty disaffectedly and calmly, with a bit of a stutter
> "so, anon, how sexually active are you?"
> i've never had sex, i've never had a girlfriend
> guy looks floored, like somebody just knocked him across the head
> "but whyyyyyyyy???? anon???"
> I don't have friends and have never been in a relationship
> starts going "tsk tsk tsk tsk"

Never went back.
>>
>>36916798
How is this possible?
Do they just deal exclusively with normans?
Maybe its because the normans have more confidence and are more comfortable seeing a psych than the people with real problems.
>>
>Are all psychiatrists normies?

Hmmm how people who are intelligent, well educated, respected and earning good money would turn out to be normies?
>>
>>36916840
you'd think a lot of autists would become doctors
>>
>>36915201
Yeah I've been flat out told they couldn't help me
>>
At least you're not a normie fag
>>
>>36917154
I want to be though. That's why I'm seeing him.

Regardless he seems like a cool guy who genuinely wants to help me.

I'm just worried about the inevitable conversation where I have to tell him I'm a khv.
>>
psychiatrists/psychotherapists are mostly normies, yes. They're the ones who went to some sort of med school and have a lot more qualifications and generally supports.

Other therapists are mostly younger-middle aged women that just have a bachelors degree and usually a lot of their own issues/neuroses theyre working out. Usually more understanding, but still can't really relate to most robots
>>
>>36917102
I think autists are more likely to become surgeons than psychiatrists
>>
>>36917283

I'm pretty confident I could become a doctor or a surgeon but those professions just entail WAY TOO MUCH social interaction. Like, pretty much on an hourly basis you have be in communication with everyone.

Plus eight+ years of my life and a residency still are not made up for by a high salary. At that point, I'll be too old to care or even want to do anything with my money.
>>
>>36917199
Why hold out on your doc? If this is what bothers you the most then flat out declare it at your next session
>>
>>36916656
You're the meme bucko
>>
>>36917479
I'm just getting him to help with my anxiety that's at the root of it. He can't really give me any advice I've not received about it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.