[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no woman who nurtures you >no woman to cuddle >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mothergf.webm (1MB, 720x394px) Image search: [Google]
mothergf.webm
1MB, 720x394px
>no woman who nurtures you
>no woman to cuddle
>no older woman who takes care of you and tell you everything is going to be okay
>no woman to protect you
>no mommy gee-effs

All girls my age wanna be subs for chad. Do mommy gee efffs exist?
>>
>>36913604
I used to have a crush on Marisa Tomei, when I was a wee lad. Also, you're a faggot. Just be a man, and you'll get females interested in you.
>>
>>36913637
what's wrong with wanting a mommy gif? It's the partisan's choice.
>>
>>36913604
I also want a mommy gf.
>>
>>36913637
what qualifies as "being a man"?
>>
>>36913604
Didn't you guys get enough of your mom coddling you when you were kids? i would find it very strange and most likely unbearable to date a woman that behaved like my mother
>>
>>36914182
Not being a child that longs for their mother. Did your mother not give very much motherly love? I know that with gay men it's the opposite problem, they seek a male figure due to a lack of fatherly love during puberty.
>>
>>36914182
Not being an emotionally dependent little BITCH. I know it sounds hard but you will learn it one way or the other as you deal with women. I'm sorry your mom couldn't fufill that role for you, but don't go looking for anyone else expecting them to do so.
>>
>>36914182
>having multiple loans from big banks
>owning a house
>raising your wife's sons
:^)
>>
File: 1485805249303.jpg (104KB, 850x973px) Image search: [Google]
1485805249303.jpg
104KB, 850x973px
>>36914182
It is abstract and arbitrary term that changes per person
for some being a man is being a provider
for some being a man is self sacrifice
for some being a man is being independent
for some being a man is not caring what others think
for some being a man is being strong phys/emo

Basically what being a man is now a days is being a whipped work horse whose job is to keep the family together until the kids turn 18, women are equal but share no responsibilities, they can whore, cheat, lie, scam and do whatever the fuck they want
You call them out on their bullshit and you're now the bad guy, oh look how the baby weeps, she said she was sorry about sucking 3 guys in a row at a club, she was drunk she can't be held responsible for her own actions! oh your car breaks down and you can't afford some expensive shit you promised her? wow what kind of man are you? get another job!

Women are the greatest leeches this world has ever produced, women are known for the men they manage to bed and wed

TLDR; Being a modern western man is being some bitches whipping horse, just throw that out the window and do your own thing, wait for waifu robots and finished ectogenesis
>>
>>36913604
s-s-s-sauce pleaas
>>
>>36913604
>tfw I make enough money to live on my own and support someone else
>tfw I want a stay-at-home mommy gf that cuddles me, strokes my hair, and makes me feel safe when I get home from work.
Being an adult is hard. I just want some tender affection to make me feel like I'm successful. Right now, it just feels empty.
A healthy amount of bullying sexually would be really nice too.
>>
>>36914331
You deserve at least one (you).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.