[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat a lot of sugar >feel sick >don't eat a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: wj2.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj2.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>eat a lot of sugar
>feel sick
>don't eat a lot of sugar
>want to eat more sugar

so basically you just can't fucking win in life, not even once, fuck this
>>
Yeah you fucked up your insulin response with two decades of cupcakes and pan pizzas. It's going to take a couple days to hop off the white pony.
>>
>>36912866
>Yeah you fucked up your insulin response with two decades of cupcakes and pan pizzas.

what do you mean?
>>
>>36912886
Look up insulin resistance. Insulin is a fat-storage hormone that responds to sugar in the blood. Too much sugar/simple carbs over the long term wears this system out and fat storage and carb cravings get out of whack. Simple carbs are practically a drug. Next time you go to the store, notice what items they really really want you to buy - it's all candies and sodas and shit. THAT'S because food manufacturers know that eating sugary foods makes you crave sugary foods.
>>
>>36912827
>>36912886
Sugar is addictive, you fucking idiot. It's literally an addictive substance.
>>
File: punisheddaddyofive.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
punisheddaddyofive.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>36913010
>>36913011

what the fuck? why is it in so many foods then, especially the tasty ones? there was nothing I could do
>>
>>36913352
>why do people want me to consume addictive substances
>>
>>36913352
Because companies don't care about your health, only your money.
>>
File: wjpc.png (397KB, 978x972px) Image search: [Google]
wjpc.png
397KB, 978x972px
>>36913373
>>36913413
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36912827
>can't fucking win in life
know that feels
a board-wide suicide plot to nuke this planet would be nice
sentience is a curse boys
>>
>>36913443
I can't tell if you're serious or not. If you are, then you're in for a number of big surprises during your stay on this 'wonderful' planet.
>>
>>36913537
if you're just now finding this out then you're probably already pre-diabetic
>>
>>36913558
what does pre-diabetic mean? I don't want to be diabetic but I have a lot of sugar at least three times per week
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.