[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do virginfags have no real problems? Im 24 year old khv and im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 1494000284747s.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494000284747s.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
Do virginfags have no real problems? Im 24 year old khv and im more worried about money, career and family then tfw no gf.

Im worried about having enough money to move out from home, to be able to survive longterm.

What are you all middle-class faggots living in 5 bedroom 2 bathroom houses?
>>
>>36912666
>Im 24 year old khv and im more worried about money, career and family then tfw no gf.
You're right Satan. I'm also more worried about getting job and place to live than girls.
>>
>>36912666
>What are you all middle-class faggots living in 5 bedroom 2 bathroom houses?

I am. I own the house tho
>>
>>36912677
what would you even DO with a gf? Oh hey i don't have any money or life prospects so all we can do is hang in my bedroom.

Dont mind the pissbottles and cum tissues, wanna play some of my jrpgs?
>>
>>36912693
>what would you even DO with a gf?
Spend time fucking or doing some other activities which dont involve money.
>pissbottles
You tend to think that every virgin is filthy human.
>>
>>36912725
But what if she has a job and life prospects? What would she see in someone who is not only going nowhere, but not even concerned about it because he just wants to cum without using his hands.

I don't get it, Women are the absolute least of my problems.
>>
>>36912693
this is why trap bfs are objectively superior
>>
>>36912752
>But what if she has a job and life prospects?
Doesnt matter, as long as you take the lead in relationship.
>>
>>36912666
I have plenty of problems, biggest one however is that a female won't let me put my penis inside of her. The other problems are nothing that a double barrel can't solve.
>>
>>36912666
1. >wanting a 5 bd 2 bath house
why

2. >he hasn't discovered the secret that society won't allow you to have any success in goals like that if you are a virgin
>>
>>36912666
>What are you all middle-class faggots living in 5 bedroom 2 bathroom houses?
Only 3 bedrooms and 1 living room desu
Also i live with my parents and they pay for everything and take care of me while i work and save up money. They sometimes borrow money from me as well. They don't even really want me to move out desu and i have no siblings and get along with them fine so i don't want to move out yet.
>>
>>36912725
Spoiler alert
Good luck finding a woman who wants to enjoy all the activities that don't involve money
Now to clarify you don't need to make 6 figures but she will want to eat outside or grab a coffee or do some other baseline activities that you need at least some money to do.
Sorry to break it to you but while you don't have to be rich you cannot be a Neet either
>>
>>36912861
>Sorry to break it to you but while you don't have to be rich you cannot be a Neet either
I wasnt implying that being a neet was an option. I merely implies that you can earn less if you take dominant role in relationship.
>>
>>36912784
Which you won't be able to
You're on r9k
No one here is alpha enough to make a woman pay for his life and be in charge of a relationship
>>
>>36912835
>>implying a double barrel can't solve this problem too
>>
>>36912836
Society won't allow you any of that period.
We're a rental generation
We rent our houses / flats
We pay monthly for our car our tv our
We don't own shit
>>
>>36912883
>No one here is alpha enough to make a woman pay for his life and be in charge of a relationship
Because they think that there's THAT ONE female who's ultimately different from others. They keep chasing that dream.
>>
>>36912877
No
Eventually she'll either end up resenting you and breaking up with you or jump on Chad dick
>>
>>36912889
I doubt putting my penis into a double barrel would feel good. Is squeezing a boob and putting my penis in a woman's vagina too much to ask? Only reason I'm still alive is because I got vidya and a tiny tiny sliver of hope that I one day will lose my virginity. Other than that I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>36912906
It's a beautiful dream, they aren't the first ones to dream it.
>>
>>36912919
>Eventually she'll either end up resenting you and breaking up with you or jump on Chad dick
Have you seen actual couples? If you invoke emotions (good or bad) it's much more likely that she'll remain with you. If you're passive beta provider then you're right.
>>
>>36912937
>they aren't the first ones to dream it.
It takes tremendous shock to wake from it but even then most of guys rather remain dreaming than facing the reality.
>>
>>36912936
But what do you have to offer ? People want a partner who is interesting
Your 'vidya' is not interesting for girls.
You said it yourself
You got nothing going on in your life. So what would attract a girl into your life ?
>>
>>36912943
Yes I did see couples and I've seen how it looks when the male is dependent on the female. They were the most miserable man I ever saw.
>>
>>36912957
I'm not surprised
Having to come to terms with giving up on the ideal of a relationship is not something that makes you feel good
>>
File: 2.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>36912666
I don't care about tfw no gf either.
But I got my apartment, I have my income, and I'll visit my family when some event comes up or I'm just that bored.
So relationships is the only thing not fulfilled, but honestly, it's to much of a bother.
>>
>>36913004
>ideal of a relationship
That's the problem, men cling into this idea even when everything is pointing into other direction. I'm guessing that lack of masculine role model and overall connection to masculinity is the real problem here.
>>
>>36912666
>Do virginfags have no real problems? Im 24 year old khv and im more worried about money, career and family then tfw no gf.
Get a job faggot. And when you get one, think about what's the point of working to live a pointless existence.
>>
File: 1467354054078.jpg (23KB, 482x576px) Image search: [Google]
1467354054078.jpg
23KB, 482x576px
>>36912972
I don't know, I've never been together with a girl. I don't know what they want in a man except for looks, which I don't have. I'm kind, but that won't take me far as it is the most generic beta answer. I wish I could give you a good answer but I can't.

Life is suffering as INTP.
>>
>>36913039
Flipping burgers isn't good enough faggot. Working to actually have a good shot at life instead of being a wagie.

I have a wagie job and i worry about trying to find a better one.
>>
>>36913037
That and the rapidly changing society
A lot of young men are simply lost in the new world
>>
>>36913044
Kind is the last thing they want contrary to what they might say
What she wants is to become part of your lifestyle
Your social circle and your activities
She wants you to be a man with resolve and clear path in your life
She's the storm
You're the rock
You do not move in face of her ever changing emotions
She doesn't want you to show self pitty or self doubt
>>
>>36913097
>flipping burgers
You have to start somewhere
>>
>>36913097
It's not my fault you're a retard that's flipping burgers at the age of 24. I'm still asking you what's the point of building a career to live a worthless life? Or do you think that in 10 years you're going to build a career with 0 skills and then a woman is just going to drop in your lap? I know a NEET who can't sleep with out his fucking teddy bear and he has a gf. You'll just die alone in a bigger house.
>>
>>36913113
>A lot of young men are simply lost in the new world
Lost parents can only raise lost sons.
>>
>>36913113
>A lot of young men are simply lost in the new world
Lost parents can only raise lost sons. Without guidance or even hearty talk with father, it's pretty damn hard to be motivated and masculine.
>>
>>36913241
I know that first hand.
While I'm not a total beta bitch you can see I was raised by a woman
>>
>>36913294
>you can see I was raised by a woman
In what way?
>>
girlfriends are a pain in the ass if you're introverted man..
>>
>>36912666
yes wanting a romantic relationship is the only thing keeping me from suicide
>>
>>36913324
>Indecisive
>talk too much
>not as down to earth as most men

The general female traits my mother imprinted on me
But I'm getting back in touch with my father more and more so there is yet hope
Despite my mother hating him being in my life
>>
>>36913339
Girlfriends are a pain in the ass period
>>
>>36913432
>Despite my mother hating him being in my life
Why?
>>
>>36913583
Because she hates him
I look like him so that already annoys her
The fact that despite her best effort I do t hate him is probably making her lose sleep
It's to the point where she talks shit about him with strangers around or at dinner in a restaurant
>>
>>36913636
>Because she hates him
What was/is your father like?
>>
>>36913661
My mother left him when I was 8 so hard to say what was he like given it was 19 years ago
What I know is that she stabbed him and he didn't report it for our sake
So I'm not sure who's the villain here
>>
this whole premise that you can only be in a relationship after you're well off, completely stable is this new, modern bubble living.

you gotta have a car, degree, apartment and a cell phone before you're eligible to date?
you need to line Jewish pockets is what you actually have been brainwashed to do, we're all doomed because our mentality has been warped into this arrogance where you expect your partner to be economically greater than most of the world's population.
>>
>>36913806
You need a car to get about
You don't need a degree you need a job that pays the bills and for some leisure
How do you live in 2017 without a phone ,doesn't have to be newest one but you need one
If you're an adult you don't want to live with your parents, imagine your gf coming over and having to fuck quietly or your parent will hear.

So to answer your question you need to be a functioning human being to date

You have yo have a direction in your life to date
>>
>>36913925
>You have yo have a direction in your life to date
Exactly, you cant make your world spin around your partner.
>>
poor 23 year old khv neet reporting

I've been borderline poverty all my life so i'm immune to feeling bad about my immediate or future life. I take every second as it comes. I do not give a fuck
>>
>>36913925
>you don't need a car, you just need one to get about
>you don't need a degree, just a job that requires a degree
>how did anyone ever survive without a cell phone, omg?!?!
>only adults were ever in relationships, nothing can ever be figured out together

so in your opinion, if you have a job, but none of the other things, you aren't a functioning human being?

>inb4 more illogical rearrangements instead of just agreeing with me
>>
>>36914036
Yes and car makes getti g about a million times easier
Last I checked Bill gates does not have a degree
Same way we survived without fire or medicine but it makes your life easier

Thus is why you don't date
You expect to be attractive to woman with a mindset like that

I'm not going to agree with you
You have to accept that you live in 21st century not bronze age
>>
>>36914091
i don't need to accept anything. i can go to any other non western country and see how they live, they all don't have cars and cell phones, but they manage to find relationships because of how their society is built.

American society consists of people like you who get mad because i don't want to conform to your increasing expensive lifestyle and people like you don't see the outside world, you think everything is how it is inside of your country.

>starts personal attacks on me because he's butthurt
>>
>>36914148
>being this beta

get out of the states, try with canada, they even have a beta bitch president
>>
>>36914148
Enjoy your life in some backwater 3rd world country
Not my pig not my farm
>>
>>36914148
Also I live on the other side of Atlantic ocean
>>
Actually we have 3 bathrooms. I don't give a shit about money
>>
File: 1493007710012.jpg (15KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493007710012.jpg
15KB, 212x212px
>>36912666
>Do virginfags have no real problems?
Nice digits. But I think virginfags have it easier if they don't let the normies shame them into worshiping the pussy jew. I'm honestly a really ugly guy. I get no attention from any women and never will. I've accepted this and decided to focus on my career. Lifes pretty good for me desu.
>>
i really don't care about sex anymore

too focused on trying to get my business up and running so i don't have to be a wageslave
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.