[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself. Will a .22 pellet gun that shoots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1585.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.gif
1MB, 320x213px
I'm going to kill myself. Will a .22 pellet gun that shoots about 1400 fps to the head have enough velocity to cull meh
>>
>>36912278
Lmao don't use 22lr you're gonna end up being retarded
Better take rifled slugs and shoot pack of people with it then kill self
>>
>>36912278
>.22
See you in your bed veggie.
>>
>>36912278
>posts Veggie Tales
>posts a suicide method that may make him a veggie
>>
>>36912278
I like your irony. Good job op.

You could also use that same toy but, first call that there's a man trying to break in or that he shot someone. When police show up, make sure your toy is empty, aim it at the officers. You've now successfully completed a "Suicide by Cop".
:^)
>>
>>36912278
when it comes to suicide nothing short of 00 buckshot should be used
>>
>>36912453
I too like vaporising my skull and ruining the life of whoever finds my body
>>
File: 1486923129747.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486923129747.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>36912712
This has always been funny to me, dead men being self conscious about their corpse.

Before I ultimately commit suicide I'm going to make sure everyone knows I was /fa/ AF, only true suicide methods are the ones that don't damage your body too much physically, so go for CO, helium, or some kind of drug.

Fuck shooting yourself, you really think someones going to stumble upon your disgusting desecrated corpse, see that bullet hole and think "wow, this guy probably got tons of poon", no, hes gonna see that bullethole and assume you liked to be on the receiving end of a good skullfucking or something

Do yourself a favor and don't use a gun
>>
https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/man-kills-400lb-bear-with-a-22.139506/

someone managed to kill a 400 pound bear with a .22 so i'm sure you'll manage
>>
>>36913505
well I mean a grain of sand can kill you if it has enough velocity
>>
>1400 fps
>human eye cant see above 30 fps
Yeah good fucking luck faggot
>>
>>36912278
Yes, but you would go to hell for murder.
>>
>>36912278
>1400fps
what rig are you running?
>>
Coward.

Suicide is such a cowardly way to go.
>>
OPost doesn't make sense

Anyway, you should at least try going on a killing spree before doing this
>>
>>36913471
This. This anon gets it. If you're going out you have to go out in style. You can't make people think that you're a pussy who ran away from life, rather that you were too good for it.
>>
>>36914514
>Aiming a loaded gun at yourself
>Walking yourself to the noose
>Climbing a building knowing going down will not take as long

Its only cowardly if you dont pull it off
>>
>>36914604
This. More Elliot Rodgers are needed
>>
>>36914162
alienware

kysr9k
>>
No and it would probably be extremely painful
>>
>>36914162
>>36913562
I wrong. Shoots up to 1000 fps. It's a ruger impact break barrel
>>
If you're going to shoot yourself why not just spend the rest of your money on the most powerful shotgun you can buy and use that
>>
>>36912278
no, but it might leave you paralyzed or a vegetable.

depends on how many times it bounces around in your head. you will also need to shoot yourself in the eye because a .22 pellet might not penetrate your skull.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.