[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be woman >have bad social experiences >get homeschooled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

>be woman
>have bad social experiences
>get homeschooled for all of highschool
>develop crippling social isolation and depression
>browsing internet like always
>decide to visit this 4chan site that everybody hates
>nothing looks interesting
>accidentally click r9k
>whatthefuck.bmp
>lurk until the culture shock is gone
>still find it really weird
>realize it's basically a forum full of guys who all think the exat same way as me
>work up the ourage to post something
>oh fuck why is everybody flaming me
>what does larp mean
>realize it's one of those places that think women don't exist
>ok whatever dot jpg
>continue lurking
>see people complaining about relationship issues and confusion over women
>many answers to all their questions and doubts are painfully obvious to me
>time to answer them with legitimate first-hand advice
>go with the backlash because I don't care I just want to help some people
>"you're not a real girl your advice doesn't count women are aliens reeeeeeee"
>what the fuck how do I even do this
>decide to stop mentioning my sex at all and just post
>give legitimate advice to people and pretend I'm another robot
>spend like 2 months doing this every night in the early hours of the morning
>all my advice blends in with every other awful repetitive post on this board
>the rare time someone replies they are just flaming me and saying I don't understand or that women don't think that way
>completely give up on everything
>can't really post own emotionall issues in depth because women are myths
>tfw I'm such a failure that I can't even soialize with r9k
>tfw there is no similar place anywhere that exists with mostly women instead of mostly men
>tfw I have advice that nobody listens to because nobody cares
>tfw I am stuck in this eternal cycle forever and there is no way to win
guys seriously help a fellow robot I'm 100% serious and idk how else to word it I'm literally on the verge of ending my life it's not even irony help me please
>>
File: 1490969464244.jpg (42KB, 595x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490969464244.jpg
42KB, 595x620px
Look up in the top right corner of your screen on the catalog, where it says [Filters]. Use that shit. These people have been spamming the same crap for years now. It's the same wizardchan rejects trying to tard wrangle anybody who actually is willing to come here and take the bait like a retarded masochist.
>>
>>36912265
Why didn't you just go to /adv/ instead? People here don't actually want help, and besides, you've clearly been trying to ignore your own issues by trying to help others with theirs.
>>
>>36912265
why are women so confusing anon, theyre always so emotional and its so hard to engage with them when they give you one word responses
>>
Don't you think clapping is funny? Since it's basically slapping the flappy parts of your longer appendages together to express excitement.

I didn't really read your post, but sure I guess
>>
File: 1494336899682.jpg (194KB, 597x358px) Image search: [Google]
1494336899682.jpg
194KB, 597x358px
>>36912265
Go to /soc/ plenty of attention whores there. Just post a pic of your tits and every guy or woman (lots of lesbians on /soc/) will want to speak to you.
>>
>>36912265
how can i help you?

by the way I go around the board trying to help others and send encouragement and so on. it makes me feel so much better. i dont think you should discount what u say on r9k because there a lot of people lurking who will read what u say anyway :))
>>
Why do you want to end it anon?
>>
>>36912313
if you are confused about a woman's emotions, listen to her emotions, and you won't be confused anymore
a one word response probably means she is distant or uncomfortale but doesn't have the confidence to say so (or say why) and that's unfortunately extremely common
you just have to get close to her, as a friend, and don't wince when I say that because I don't understand why people act like "friend" is a swear word, it's possible to go from friend to SO with time
>>
>>36912307
I have literally never visited /adv/ but I will now that you said that
>>
What is your advice, OP?

I'm genuinely interested to hear it.
>>
Time to become the first girl for beta uprising , anonette
>>
>>36912265
>tfw I'm such a failure that I can't even soialize with r9k
>tfw I have advice that nobody listens to because nobody cares

Fucking hell I feel you. I'm not a woman but goddamn there is a lot of autism regarding women and having a 'shit life'. Also you have to realise that most people would rather just put all their burdens and regrets onto you rather than ask you legitimately what to do.
>>
>>36912407
it depends on what the problem/question is
I don't have an all-knowing answer for everything
>>
>>36912460
>lso you have to realise that most people would rather just put all their burdens and regrets onto you rather than ask you legitimately what to do.
this is the problem
people here are so hurt that they project all their anger onto whatever vaguely resembles a woman because they have such terrible twisted ideas about what it means to have a normal life & have a significant other
>>
>>36912265
Assuming you're telling the truth here, you can just pretend to be a man and join in with the rest of us.

Life is suffering, we're all just along for the ride.
>>
>>36912461
As other anon said /adv/ is a better place for giving out advice, since it's never unwarranted there. It's a slower board, but this board is full of idiots who WANT to have these problems so they can complain and get attention. They don't need help or encouragement, they need a shower and to stop yanking their turkey.
>>
>>36912307
>People here don't actually want help
this is true very often. most of the time people post problems because they just want to share to make sure they arent alone, and most of the time the solution is clear it just requires a mountain of willpower
>>
Ok, gimme everything you got. I'm a 30yo virgin with literally no idea how to interact with women. Super awkward, boring personality. How do I get a gf?
>>
>>36912506
that's what I've been doing & that's what I'm going to continue doing when this thread dies
it's just no fun to see clear answers to like-minded peoples' problems that nobody will accept

>>36912511
I will definitely go there next time I am feeling helpful
>>
File: IMG_9569.jpg (278KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9569.jpg
278KB, 900x990px
>>36912388
I can actually confirm this.
People on here act like friendship is the end of everything, but I was "just friends" for three months with my oneitis and now she's my gf.
It's essentially all just luck though regardless.
>>
>>36912265
I went out with someone from work to the movies after talking to her for a month, it went really well but afterwards she messaged me saying we should only be friends or something similar to that, I wanna go back to what we were, how do I move past that? Is it just as simple as asking her out again and making a move?
>>
>>36912532

Well, please continue offering advice. I'll definitely listen to it. Reason most people don't is because they've truly lost all hope.
>>
>>36912532
>feeling helpful

Idk, /adv/ is kind of shit. It's all relationship drama threads and "I cheated, did I do the right thing???" and I just gave up on going out of my way to help people.

I do post there sometimes, but I am not trying to play therapist with anyone, and handle them with kid gloves.
>>
>>36912265
>tfw there is no similar place anywhere that exists with mostly women instead of mostly men

Yes there are. But they are even more horrible than /r9k/.
>>
>>36912388
>a one word response probably means she is distant or uncomfortale but doesn't have the confidence to say so (or say why) and that's unfortunately extremely common
okay so you'll just get ignored

this is an anonymous imagboard nobody is going to bother "getting close to you"
>>
>>36912461
I've got a situation I could use a girl's opinion on.
Do you have contact info or something?
Mine is [email protected]
>>
>>36912265
Will getting /fit/ cure my autism?
>>
>>36912531
first drop the idea that you have a boring personality, because it depends on who is talking to you, and you won't get anywhere if you convince yourself that you can't. the hard but easy truth is that you literally just have to talk to somebody you are interested in. but don't give up, but it doesn't have to be that hard or straightforward. if you have friends who are girls, even just a few, that's step 1. if you talk to them regularly, that's step 2. if you are interested in one, you are on the right path. you just want to be honest with her, don't use cheap tricks, don't treat it like a game that you always lose at, treat it like life, which is what it is. a good couple is not just a couple, they are also long-time best friends who understand every corner of each others' psyche. be a good person and love people, and they will love you back. it's as simple as it sounds once you finally get into the groove of it.

>>36912534
all couples are bestfriends deep down

>>36912537
this is a tough situation anon, because if she told you she just wants to be friends, it means she doesn't want to go that route with you. nobody can tell the future, you just have to wait it out. the 2 worst things you can do are pressure her and leave her. be her friend, and wait to see how things turn out. it will gradually heal, and if you don't make her feel like she made a bad choice, it will go back to the way it was before over time.

>>36912575
post it here anon, it'll be fine

>>36912577
no
>>
File: IMG_2861.jpg (16KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
16KB, 249x249px
>>36912603
>no
FUCK

origfgvfdd
>>
>>36912603
thanks anon ill see how it turns out :)
>>
>>36912655
good luck :)
also whatever you do don't be discouraged if it doesn't work out
everybody is different, and you will fall in love again with a new person
nobody thinks they will fall in love again but they always do
>>
there's no place like this for women because it takes a special and rare kind of miserable failure for a woman to end up with a robots mentality and life

since you're apparently bad enough for it, you probably should just kill yourself. at least robots are the bottom 10%-30% of men, you're the bottom 1% of women
>>
How do I meet women?
I don't know a single one and I get jealous when my friend talks about "hot girls from work" or whatever.

I don't even want more than a fucking conversation with a woman. Sit in the general vicinity of one.
>>
File: Wizards vs Warlocks.jpg (256KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards vs Warlocks.jpg
256KB, 930x930px
>>36912265
>>36912305
>It's the same wizardchan rejects trying to tard wrangle anybody who actually is willing to come here and take the bait like a retarded masochist.

Actual Wizardchanner, from before the shutdown and migration, before the Supreme Gentleman, etc.

Ignore the Warlocks, they're super-vocal and probably not even 20th rank virgins yet. OP's effort to give advice is commendable, but if she wants to socialize, she is looking in the wrong places. She needs to find the comfy niches on 4chan and socialize there -- there are simply too many Warlocks and REEE idiots floating around the other threads.

For instance, if she's into brocon/siscon, the imouto threads are pretty comfy (although not so much lately, due to civil wars triggered by writefriends). If she's into anime, there are great comfy threads on /a/ revolving around certain shows (Hidamari, Yuyushiki, Aria).
>>
>>36912701
op here, I am still fairly new to 4chan in general (especially compared to some people) and almost everything you said in this post is complete gibberish to me
I'm not exactly into anime but I might be able to get behind it if it's a socializing opportunity
>>
>>36912603
Short version is,I've been dating this chick for a bit and its going well. This time she said she doesn't want to do anything for our next date, just chill. I'm guessing she is feeling like taking our relationship to the next level, and possibly get more intimate? The problem is I live at home and there's no privacy. What should we do?
>>
File: 1483330113544.png (447KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483330113544.png
447KB, 716x960px
>>36912265
okay so what do you want?
>>
>>36912265
>was quite a normie when I was younger
>try to give robots advice about making friends/talking to chicks/whatever
>a couple of sperglords will jump on my comment saying my advice is stupid normie shit

People here are a lost cause friend, don't feel bad that you can't help them. Ultimately, they don't want help, they just want the rest of the world to cater to their every need.

I have had a couple of successful conversations on here, but they are needles in a haystack I'm afraid.
>>
why do you come here? do you know why there isn't a equivalent of r9k to women? because women can have a guy if they want it, they just need to leave their fuking home and go to a bar.
you think you are bad? i am on uni for two years and i the biggest contact i had with a girl was when they ask for drugs to me.( i do not even use any kinds of drugs)
op please leave
>>
File: 1493029689813.jpg (29KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
1493029689813.jpg
29KB, 480x401px
people thinking this whole board isnt a meme
>>
>>36912757

well I'm assuming you are sure she is ready to take it to the next level, but just in ase, if she said she wants to chill via text and it's impossible to judge her tone, you might want to make sure by hinting at it or even just straight-up asking her

but assuming you are totally sure that she's down for doing what you think she's down for doing, your privacy issue is kind of shaky. it could be very awkward. I mean it doesn't even take a woman to anwer that question, just anyone who's afraid of being caught in a situation like that. you might want to time it right, or even just use the opportunity to discuss it with her in advance and plan some alone time

>>36912810
if the board isn't a meme then I've been doing it wrong and I need therapy
>>
God I hate you fucking normies, why can't you just all die
>>
>>36912831
I definitely think you need therapy regardless of the meme status of this board.
>>
>>36912562
not op but please name them
no matter how horrible
>>
>>36912831
>if the board isn't a meme then I've been doing it wrong and I need therapy
if the board is a meme*****
>>
>>36912265
>join forum where Im not welcome
>give shitty advice thinking you know everything
>WAHHHH why ppl not orbiting me

Holy fuck please do kill yourself roasty. Nothing would make me more happy.
>>
>>36912641
Eh depends on your height/face/body structure you can get much more attractive so you can get a girl and more friends without curing your autism
Weight your options and decide if it's worth it
>>
What kind of advice do you even give?
>>
>>36912885
Nothing will make you happy anon, you're a robot.
>>
>>36912265
Thank you for being a good person, Anon.
>>
>>36912911
mostly answers to variants of the "what is a woman and why wont it talk to me ??" dillema
which honestly has to make up like 20% of all the posts on this board

>>36912948
thank you for thanking me for being a good person anon, ty for brightening my day
>>
>>36912831
Well, there's a few hours during the day where the house is empty. I feel like that wouldn't as romantic/relaxing as her sleeping over though. What do you think?
Any other options? I feel like a getting a hotel room would creep her out.
Man, I really need to move out.
>>
>>36912969
>I feel like a getting a hotel room would creep her out
idk about her, but it would creep me out
(not trying to kill your confidence or anything just trying to give good & realistic advice)

>Man, I really need to move out.
if you are doing this kind of thing with people then yes
however it seems like you are way more socially accimplished than me at this point
I don't really know how to help much else after that, you're enterng normie territory

>Any other options?
what about her house?
>>
File: image.png (943KB, 1136x640px)
image.png
943KB, 1136x640px
>She used to mention her gender when she posted

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK
>>
I think I should impregnate you.
>>
File: 1490628352474.jpg (107KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490628352474.jpg
107KB, 758x530px
>>36912265
>be woman
saved me some reading there pal
>>
>>36912537
Don't listen to that bitch, drop her ass and only talk to her about work related stuff. Show her that you are indifferent to how she dropped you and act like you have plenty of other options. That'll either changer her mind about you and have her come back first, or save your honour. Normie male advice bud.
>>
>>36912265
Have you tried talking with other girls from /r9k/? I felt similarly in a lot of ways, but it helped me feel less alone just to talk to some others here.
>>
>>36913127
this is actually kinda the worst thing that you can do if you have any value for emotions (or for your emotions for her) whatsoever

>>36913137
I know it's really awkward and ironic considering some of the points I made in this thread, but on more than one occasion, other women here turned out to be guys who then immediately tried to gain my love interest after the big revealation
>>
>>36912577
Not exactly, but lifting heavy will give you confidence in yourself and appearance. You will be less awkward as a result. Lift heavy and eat right. Stick to a programme, you have nothing to lose by bettering yourself.
>>
>>36912265
>crippling social isolation and depression
>many answers to all their questions and doubts are painfully obvious to me
sure they're, then why don't you fucking fix yourself?
>>
>>36912695
You meet women by talking to women. It's uncomfortable at first, try and make it a point to talk to at least one pretty girl a day, just small talk, if she's reading talk about what she's reading and if she likes it, what it's about. This'll show you that even the prettiest of women are not different from ugly girls, at the end of the day they all shit from the same hole.
If you don't feel comfortable with pretty women, start small and work your way up. The only way to get better at talking to women is by talking to them. Just talk like you're talking to a guy friend.
>>
>>36913219
>why don't you fucking fix yourself?
because I don't know how. I can see the issues of other people, especially if their issues are with things I am familiar with. but I can't get a grip on my own situation or even see it from a third person point of view. haven't you ever felt that way? try and be kind about it anon
>>
>>36913167
>I know it's really awkward and ironic considering some of the points I made in this thread, but on more than one occasion, other women here turned out to be guys who then immediately tried to gain my love interest after the big revealation
I'm sorry, that's really shitty and creepy. Do you use discord at all? There's a female only /r9k/ server that verifies anyone who joins is a girl by timestamp, I could invite you if you're interested in talking to actual /r9k/ girls who aren't like that.
>>
>>36913275
I might be really interested in that. how big is the communtiy? is it big or small? I don't really use discord but I could get into it maybe, especially for something like that
>>
>>36912757
If either of you have a car, just go to a park and listen to music outside on a bench or similar. Don't ask her what she wants, tell her what she wants by your actions. Nothing dries up a pussy like asking if she wants to be held. Watch her body language and do what you want. Start breaking the touching barrier with a little taps or playful pushing, escalate to grabbing her hand to take her somewhere, pull her close when sitting together, only kiss when you're holding her.. as a man it's your job to dictate the situation and how you want it to play out. Women get horny as fuck watching aam take control, don't believe all this women wanna be equal bullshit, they want a strong man to lead them, kinda like you're the captain and she's the first mate. Important, but not the same
>>
>>36913320
It's small and not extremely active, but it has a consistent community and there's no drama or guys.

I'm lucky I haven't had bad experiences with people from /r9k/ catfishing, like girls who turn out to be guys. I relate a lot to your feelings in the OP, there's nowhere really for female 'outsiders' on the internet, so you just end up places like /r9k/ where you get a lot of hate. It helps me a lot having female friends I can relate to even if there's nowhere like here, and I've started using discord more recently too which has been fun.
>>
>>36913167
You can worry about feelings later, the initial stages of a forming a intimate relationship are the hardest, the first stage is to signal and attract her sexually, bringing feelings into it too early will turn her off that's for a later stage after the initial relationship is started and she gets worried that you'll just leave her, you cater to her emotions and listen when necessary.
For all the men out there, for every three things she shares about her self share one about yourself. Women don't admire you for your personality as much as we'd like to assume. She admires you on your potential and what you show of it.
>>
>>36913271
What's your issue then?
>>
>>36913271
>I can see the issues of other people, especially if their issues are with things I am familiar with. but I can't get a grip on my own situation or even see it from a third person point of view.
No I don't. And your advice doesn't mean shit if you don't understand the situation. It's shit tier normie advice like just stop smoking or just ask her out man, all you need is confidence

>try and be kind about it anon
Why would I be kind? Any kindness I had died 6 years ago.
>>
>>36913355
op here. what you are describing is things that are a bit shaky. lots of it might work, but some people don't want to be playing a game, some people want to be in a relationship. there are emotions to be involved, and they aren't enough lately, and treating a woman's mind like a logic puzzle w/ a solution is just going to end up with one of you getting hurt

>>36913433
is there anywhere I can learn more about this?

>>36913439
>Women don't admire you for your personality as much as we'd like to assume. She admires you on your potential and what you show of it.
I get what you are saying, but that's not all true. you're describing instincts and not anything more. the "more" is what people here on r9k struggle with

>>36913467
lol I wish I knew
>>
>>36913491
>is there anywhere I can learn more about this?
You mean the server? Sure, give me your discord or if you don't want to post it publicly, a throwaway email.
>>
>>36912265

I do see the inherent conflict on /r9k/ :

* Robots desperately want to talk with a woman.
* Robots drive all women posters away with accusations and insults.

A long time ago I just gave up and became comfortable with the fact that 99.99% of the time you can never know the actual gender of the poster, so just chill the fuck out about it.

Maybe the poster is a woman and maybe not, but it's okay to not know for sure -- and it's certainly not productive to continually whine about it and generate volumes of shitposts that are essentially nothing except complaining about the fact that you can't really know their true gender. Plus, those shitposts just make the board boring as fuck all -- I might as well just read nothing but "get" threads on /b/ if I want to see the same fucking thing posted over and over.
>>
>>36913491
>Some people want a relationship
Yes, and as a man I need to attract a female sexually before she'll give me the time of day. It works the same way with women, a guy will rarely seek a relationship with an ugly girl with a great personality. We get people into us initially with looks and charm, but keep them with our character. Both character and attraction are key in a successful relationship but there are times when one is more effective than the other.
>>
File: 1419548548561.jpg (35KB, 577x369px)
1419548548561.jpg
35KB, 577x369px
>>36912265
It's important to ask yourself what's the end point.
What's the goal here to begin with. Is it something such as self fulfilling or approval from others? because chances are, you'll not find it here.

keep on going.
>>
>>36913491
Describing instinct and nothing more

Many of these motherfucker's are awful with instinct, that's why the lot of them are so awkward all the time. Any guy can share feelings instinct is what's hard for robots, knowing how to break that barrier between friends and girlfriend.
>>
>>36913530
I don't have discord, but I can sign up
throwaway email: [email protected]
idk how secure this inbox is so I hope posting it here isn't the end of the world but yea
>>
File: 1488925774046.gif (316KB, 288x182px)
1488925774046.gif
316KB, 288x182px
>>36912831
well i can offer you my dick for therapy
>>
Your advice is unwanted and not useful. If we wanted that we'd go to /soc/, /adv/ or even /irl/. Lurk moar until you learn the board culture. Anonymous is preferred here and any kind of grilhere bullshit completely defeats the purpose of anon.

I was homeschooled too though, feels good not being a classcuck. All people should be left to teach themselves. If you have to be spoonfed you'll never amount to anything. From what I've heard most homeschooling is more like regular school except the parents are teaching. That doesn't really count.
>>
>>36912265
Why the fuck would we want advice from a person with socially isolated and with depresion. You are not in a position to give advice
>>
>>36913548
You see, as a guy, I can tell you right now that I tried pursuing a relationship with an ugly girl and she was incredibly shallow, quiet and in the end decided that she just wanted to be friends. What's the point of dating her compared to the loyal good looking girl with a personallity that I am dating now? Where does this notion that ugly girls have a better personality by default come from?
>>
>>36912265
tits or gtfo.women can't be robots,if you can't even live life on easy mode then you must be retarded.
>>
>>36912265
What was the name of that female forum where they basically just bitch about men not carrying them? it was cow something 2 word name, it was filled with bitter roasties you should go there grill, you'd fit right in
>>
>>36912265
Why kill yourself though? Seems very out of the blue.
>>
File: 1471121590273.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471121590273.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>36913781
>"omg i am literally going to kill myself!"
>"no grill you're butiful, lets compliment and give her attention grills!"
>"yeaah, you're butiful stronk and independent!"
>"aww you gaaaals~~"
That's why women consider suicide, their pathetic success rate should tell you their true motive of attempting
>>
>>36913584
I sent you an email a while ago, don't know if you got it or lost interest. I'm going to bed now, but I'll check if you replied when I wake up.
>>36913774
lolcow, but it sucks and is full of drama queens, and it's not very active either.
>>
>>36912741
>op here, I am still fairly new to 4chan in general (especially compared to some people) and almost everything you said in this post is complete gibberish to me

How careless of me, you are correct. My post is full of reference and lingo which you are most certainly now going to be familiar with.

The term "wizard" comes from a Japanese meme that a virgin male who reaches the age of 30 years old will gain magical powers. Most of the virgin apprentice wizards you will meet on /r9k/ most likely are younger males that have not reached that age.

Wizardchan was/is an imageboard for such virgin males. Originally it was fairly niche and unknown -- and somewhat comfy, if depressed. However after the Elliot Roger (the "Supreme Gentleman) shooting spree, there was an enormous influx of Warlocks (see picture) that soured the atmosphere of the board. Wizardchan ended up shutting down, but a replacement popped up that is still running today.

Imouto is Japanese for "little sister". There is a long tradition of threads that used to start with "Hug imouto, post results", and they were filled with tales of sibling tenderness and unrequited affection and loneliness and incestuous lust. We have a special fondness for certain anime series, such as "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute".

Historically we were actually quite friendly but a little weird, but lately there has been some drama over fictional role-playing writers.

>I'm not exactly into anime but I might be able to get behind it if it's a socializing opportunity
Anime is quite popular among the lonely and poorly socialized. It offers an escapist world populated by idealized characters. The exaggerated facial features and emotions of anime-style characters also provides a form of emotional-social input that lonely anons find quiet comforting.

If you have any questions about any lingo or memes that you don't understand, we'd be glad to explain further.
>>
>>36912265
well, you can't rly expect ppl to be all inviting here... after all, it's still just a 4chan board.. but, from time to time, you stumble upon interesting thread here on r9k, where people are not full blow socially retarded haters, and you can talk about things that matter to you, subjects you would engage in real life... that's beauty of r9k, there is gold lurking underneath dick rates, woman hate, etc threads...
>>
>>36913548
>Yes, and as a man I need to attract a female sexually before she'll give me the time of day.

That's often true, but it's not always true.

I met my wife on a web dating site. The first few weeks we just sent e-mails to each other and called each other on the phone. During that time, we really paid a lot of attention to each other -- and that's because we really liked what the other person had to say. We didn't know what the other person looked like until a few weeks later.
>>
>>36913167
>this is actually kinda the worst thing that you can do if you have any value for emotions (or for your emotions for her) whatsoever

I don't agree with this anon. Listen to the guy's advice. Your coworker already made up her mind. She does not see you in a romantic way and she probably already has other guys that orbit her. Do you want to end up as another pathetic orbitor? If you decide to orbit her, you will eventually find out that she has a bf. How soul crushing will that be? Move on. Pick up hobbies, play vidya, etc.

>>36913355
I think this is that normie guy's again. This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>36913698
>Where does this notion that ugly girls have a better personality by default come from?

I don't think many people believe that.

But I think it's generally true that if an "ugly girl" is interested in finding a permanent relationship, she needs to be more serious about it, because her opportunities are likely to be more limited. An attractive girl can afford to be casual for a few years, and then later decide to be more serious about finding a permanent relationship.

That's precisely the reason I was not interested in attractive women -- because I was very serious in finding a wife (and soon), so it was a better use of my time to focus on less attractive women.

> that feeling when you find an extremely intelligent, loving, and devoted wife, who was overlooked by other guys her whole life because of purely superficial reasons
>>
>>36912265
You sound like someone I know OP.
Did you ever go to community college?
Are you Indian?
>>
>>36912856
Bump. At least two anons are interested. Please share.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.