[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... when is that girl supposed to enter my life and pull me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1487651228753.png (431KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
1487651228753.png
431KB, 471x470px
So... when is that girl supposed to enter my life and pull me out of this hole of despair and misery? I would climb out myself, but it's really deep and there's no light. I need help...
>>
>>36910704
>girl supposed to enter my life and pull me out of this hole of despair and misery?
You're joking right? No one will do that except you.
>>
>>36910732
/thread

No girls wants a guy who will bring his misery to her life.
>>
>>36910798
But guys will bend over backwards to save a girl.

Is the opposite never practiced?
>>
>>36910824
Nope
Woman are selfish cunts
Most of them will bail at first sign of trouble.
As a man you have an instinct to take care of a woman
They have a instinct to feel disgust towards weak man
>>
>>36910704
Similar situation here. I can't even kms.
>>
>>36910978
Why do weak men exist? I thought natural selection should have already erased us.
>>
>>36910824
lol that's a meme
Strong men don't respect troubled women and don't hold onto them
>>
>>36911092
If that was the case there would be no homosexuals

Some weak man always got lucky and had offsprings and now that natural selection is over combines with female centred society there is a flood of weak man
>>
>>36910704
I've never seen a relationship where the woman gives more than she takes. It's always on the man to be the "pillar" of the relationship. Sorry anon.
>>
>>36910704
It might happen, the problem is it's just pure luck. Yes, sure, if you get lucky you can still be the one who screws it up, but to even get a chance to screw it up you have to be lucky.
>>
>>36910824
>But guys will bend over backwards to save a girl
lol nice joke
>>
>>36911144
It won't
A girl who wants to fix
you appearing in your life is a Hollywood created fantasy
>>
>>36911173
A normie would or a robot who got lucky
Chad wouldn't
>>
>>36911189
a non-normie woman will help a man in need all the same
it just depends on what "in need" means to you
a woman will never want to be your mother
it has to be a two-way bond where you help her and she helps you
>>
>>36910824
>But guys will bend over backwards to save a girl.
Yeah, and they fail. Romantic love as salvation is a Hollywood meme. Put on your big boy pants, quite waiting around for a surrogate mommy to solve your problems for you, and tackle your depression yourself.
>>
>>36911179
Why use the word "fix"? No need for fixing, just empathy, which is possible, never to the extreme of course - hence, you having a gf will be a temporary improvement, people get used to everything, life is this way - if you don't like it just don't live it.
>>
>>36911371
A person who posts on r9k asking questions like that is in need of fixing. Also a lot of gfs after the initial 2 years of 'crush' phase become nagging, demand making hags who make you consider your life choices
>>
>>36911213
Sure they will if the help and empathy doesn't require too much effort
Don't make the mistake of assuming they think the way we do
>>
>>36911592
>Don't make the mistake of assuming they think the way we do
are women aliens to you? you have a brain, the girl has a brain, and both of those brains work more similarly than you think
>>
>>36910824
>But guys will bend over backwards to save a girl.
>Is the opposite never practiced?
Men love idealistically and women opportunistically. Men are true romantics, not the women.
>>
>>36910704
Do you watch "welcome to the NHK" too much.Nobody is gonna help you except your parents and yourself.

But if a woman is in misery she can be saved by a desperate guy who needs her
>>
>>36911647
Looks like someone has been visiting certain sub reddit
>trp
>>
>>36911616
Keep living the dream anon

Originato
>>
>>36911725
>Looks like someone has been visiting certain sub reddit
Nah, sites with similar content but never r/trp/
>>
>>36911092
>Why do weak men exist? I thought natural selection should have already erased us.

Well you will not spread your weak genes. Can't you see natural selection at work here?
>>
>>36911213
Then why is my bf ignoring me to play vydia with his autistic friend ? I even offered to skype while showering
>>
>>36911868
Because he's not your real bf, but your internet crush, you homofag.
>>
>>36911741
for fuck's sake anon, did you know I'm a woman?
of course you didn't because I didn't mention it on purpose and it's easier to believe I'm just a delusional dude trying to paint a pretty picture.
I am literally giving you the most human advice possible on a silver platter and you won't take it
>>
>>36911921
I'm a girl (female) though and we're in a LDR for now. He actually said he wanted to but now I'm just getting ignored
>>
>>36911725
I'm pretty progressive and "anti-redpill", but you can't deny that's the truth. Most women have never even asked a guy out, they don't know what it's like to romance someone.
>>
>>36911957
He's busy fucking his "autistic friend" a.k.a. Stacy.
>>
>>36911957
>for now
Meaning you have never met in real life?
>>
>>36911957
You can skype with me in the shower if your bf doesn't want to.
>>
>tfw met a misaki online
>she messaged me randomly on discord one day
>we started talking a lot
>she used heart emojis and said I love you a couple of times
>would wake up to good morning messages

That came to an end and I miss her but it was better than a lot of things in my life
>>
>>36912382
Why did she leave you?
>>
>>36911935
I was raised by a single mother
That's all the insight into woman's head I need
>>
>>36911962
I agree red pill is a bit too cynical for my taste but they do get few things right
>>
>>36912483
I became extremely clingy, jealous and possessive and all these thing I've never experienced before that were uncontrollable, it just ruined everything.

I never really received affection in my life or had many friends, she was first person that made me feel like someone cared about me. I've learned a lot about myself and everything from the whole thing though so I'm pretty glad for that.
>>
>>36911986
No we're going to meet in late August.
>>36911996
I took my shower already now
>>
>>36910704
Movies like to play out this trope that a girl should do this for you, but that's just because they're awkwardly mixing the "get your life together plot" and the "romantic plot".

In real life, this does not work. You can't fix yourself with a romantic partner as your only guide. It's a conflict of interest, and it's dangerous - you'll only relate success to how they see you, you'll be totally lost in any situation in which they're the problem, you will probably be a different person once you're healed and they may not like the new you, etc.

Ignore the girl thing. Get yourself a therapist, or, if you're a pussy who regurgitates learned r9k opinions and wants to bleat "waaa waaaa, therapists are jewish something something repeating things I say something!!!", then fine - ignore that and get yourself a really good friend who cares about you bromantically. Someone who wants to see you improve, for real. And sort yourself out with them. Then, together, you can work on the whole gf thing. Once you're healed. Not before.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.