[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l'm 23 and I feel overwhelmingly "basic". I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: me2.jpg (273KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
273KB, 960x1280px
l'm 23 and I feel overwhelmingly "basic". I feel as if people are constantly staring at my monstrous, asymmetrical features (five head, giant nose, weird lines around one side of my mouth, super long philtrum, asymmetrical lips/cheeks) and terrible skin. You don't notice my acne scars in the pictures because I cannot bring myself to take a photo any closer to my face. There are days that I don't want to get out of bed due to my skin - and when I do drag myself out of bed, I want to cry when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I just want to know if my asymmetry is as noticeable to other people as it is when l look in the mirror.
>>
>>36910423
F I V E H E A D

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: me1.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me1.png
2MB, 960x1280px
non myspace angle
>>
>>36910423
Honestly the thing you should be most self-concious over is your odd breasts.
>>
get off my fucking board roastie, your ugly ass still has it on easy mode
>>
>>36910440
why is there a labia between your boobs?
>>
>>36910423
>>36910440

>implying I will give you any of my hard-earned through pain, sweat and tears knowledge about facial aesthetics for free

literally had countless mental breakdowns while sudying the Face so I can finally know what I need to change and now some dumb bimbo comes here and wants it all for free

not gonna happen sugarcakes
>>
>>36910423
>>36910440
Fuckin roastie. Get out!
REEEEE
>>
>>36910423
>>36910494

and not to mention posts handpicked pics with angling and mimics to hide her subhumanity

fuck off
>>
dye ur hair black and wear heavy goth makeup
>>
>>36910423
Nothing wrong with your features!

>>36910470
KEK!
FUCKING ROASTED!

>>36910423
Disregard what I said first. I have changed my mind thanks to >>36910470
>>
>>36910423
>>36910440
>pick normal looking girl
>point out minor flaws to fish for attention
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>36910423
Gr8 B8 M8

Also, this: >>36910534
I was just kidding!
>>
>>36910423
>>36910440
Cute picture has baited me into posting.

Being basic isn't usually concerned with looks, it's concerned with your tastes and your levels of exposure to culture. I don't know how you feel like you look "basic" but you can't expect yourself to be a model unless you know you were born with the genetics to be a model. You look like a regular person who is more attractive than the average girl. If thats basic to you then that's your problem.
>>
>>36910423
>>36910440
So you came here to fish for compliments?
>>
I'd facefuck it.
That's all though, stupid roastie.
>>
File: dogkiss.jpg (178KB, 693x687px) Image search: [Google]
dogkiss.jpg
178KB, 693x687px
>>36910423

What's your opinion on the knot? Would you try it?
>>
tineye and google image both have 0 results

what in the name of fuck

why would you even be on arcanine
>>
>>36910703
Better than disabled men tbqh
>>
Post kik
gf need now basic bitch switch
>>
>>36911701

Nice, you're cooler than the other girls here
>>
>>36910423
Trump has deported your hairline
>>
>>36910443
What's odd about them?
>>
>>36910423
Coming from a guy who has been through the over-analyitical views on personal looks to the point where I had to seek treatment for it, you're normal.

I have a feeling though that this thread wasn't truly made because you wanted feedback on your face in regards to symmetry, but because you desire to feed some form of an unhealthy personality disorder.

I believe your first sentence to be true, but we both know that everything else you posted isn't why you believe the first sentence to be true. I think my best option would've been to not even post here, since most of the disorders I believe might be at work call for the other person to just ignore these types of behaviors. However, I think the best thing you can do is seek counseling in which you feel open to speaking about the root cause of your perceived inferiority.

Good luck.
>>
>>36910423
I'd love to snuggle on a couch with you, you're not bad looking, don't come on this board and go "woe is me" when you're a really decent looking woman.

That being said, while I'm a decent looking guy, I suffer from very similar things. I'm not ugly in the traditional sense, but it's sort of the uncanny valley of beauty where it's not ugly, but it's not quite good looking.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.