[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19, neet >Cant get laid because of autism >Go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8v2M4-Vu.png (114KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
8v2M4-Vu.png
114KB, 267x267px
>be me
>19, neet
>Cant get laid because of autism
>Go in to take a shower one day
>Floor is wet, steamy
>Sisters clothing is on the floor
>Great idea
>Sniff sisters socks, they are dirty and good so I put them in my pocket
>Turn shower on so no one can hear me
>Begin smelling my sisters dirty panties
>Very enjoyable and fapping vigorously
>After licking the flavor off of them my horny brain decides it's a good idea to wrap them around my dick while I cum
>I get cum all over them, ball them up and leave them on the floor next to the washer
>Mid shower, sister knocks asking to get her clothes
>Pokerface.jpg
>S-sure, go ahead
>Finish washing, panties are gone and ONE OF HER FUCKING SOCKS IS MISSING FROM MY PANTS POCKET
>Was movie night but it was just me and my parents, sister stayed in her room
>It's been at least two hours and she hasn't shown her face or come out of her room
How badly did I fuck up?
>>
Dude just put the panties/sock in her laundry basket, and if she asks just say you accidentally put them there when you dropped off your clothes, or better yet just feign ignorance and say your mother put them there.

This situation might not be nearly as pitiful as you think. I've read much more life-destroying greentexts of autistic horror than this.
>>
Good job alienating your family
>>
She probably thinks you just splashed water on the pantsu. And your clothes got tangled up.

I think you should be proactive in this if you want to get out of it unscathed. Ask her not to leave her dirty clothes on the floor and put them in the laundry hamper from now on because "somehow" her sock got in your pocket and it stinks.
>>
>>36910046
If I show her the sock and play it up like an accident she might not know?
This sounds like a bad idea
>>
Don't play it up as an accident. Play it up like you're pissed off. Be all like "Stop leaving your FUCKING DIRTY CLOTHES on the bathroom floor, I just found your sock in my pocket and now my clothes stink like your gross feet. Are you gonna wash my [Item of clothing]? NO. I'm telling Muuuuummmmmmm"
>>
>>36910180
I'm too autistic to pull that off. What if I just write her a note or something? She knows I'm awkward as hell
>>
Can someone tell me why americans do not lock their bathroom?
>>
>>36910231
This is an emergency. Jizz has vastly different properties than water and if she's a lazy dirty slut like most girls are. She's gonna try wear those panties again. It dissolves after 30 minutes into a more aqueous form. And it stays like that for 12 hours until it finally dries up and DOESN"T GO AWAY. It doesn't look like or smell like any kind of vagina discharge. You're on a clicking clock here. You have to REEEEE to cover your ass. You jerked off into your sisters used pantsu Anon. Autism is your best defence.
>>
>>36910497
She probably already noticed because she doesn't ever miss movie night
I feel like I'm being punched in the stomach by God
SHE FOUND A DIRTY SOCK IN MY POCKET
>>
>>36910541
She's wearing your cum soaked panties dude. Don't you think that's a little worse than the socks? Chicks are dumb dude she probably suspects nothing from the socks. Maybe she thought you were trying to pull a prank? Why did she only take ONE of the socks and not both? Is she wearing odd socks?
>>
>>36909990
I wish I was your sister. I would bashfully pretend I were so naively oblivious entirely as to what you had been doing after reading this on r9k, but then after some weeks passing sneak into your room at 3 am on a Sunday, quietly waifing my delicate little secret-fembot body's way neath your duvet; shortly thereafter proceeding to softly tease the top of your pulsating wet dream woodcock with my tongue for a little while. All before slowly grinding the tight but gentle creases betwixt my black see-through stockings barely-laden my pussy, ever subtly excreting it's nectars warmth up and down against your bare, upright shaft before you've even suspected I'd been there.
>>
>>36909990
>How badly did I fuck up?
lots/10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.