[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a failed Chad normie. Going back to my old robot life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1494382522611.jpg (38KB, 620x844px) Image search: [Google]
1494382522611.jpg
38KB, 620x844px
I am a failed Chad normie.

Going back to my old robot life , what do ?
I miss you guys. At least this time I got a gf kek.
>>
File: 1494385006224.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494385006224.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
I've also became more right leaning plus found an Interest in NatSoc/white nationalism.
>>
>>36909612
>At least this time I got a gf kek.
>I've also became more right leaning plus found an Interest in NatSoc/white nationalism.

Marry her and have at least three children
>>
File: 517EADDB-1.jpg (127KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
517EADDB-1.jpg
127KB, 722x1280px
>>36909880
I plan on marrying her, she is down for kids too. I used to be anti kid but she has made me change my mind about it.

But she is really normie , I amma need to red pill her fully soon. I've just given her the tip of what I know. But I feel like she will more away from her ghetto habits. Aka her acting more Latino than white. ( she is mixed half/half ) I plan on fixing that hopefully soon.

But overall she is a good gf and I love her dearly.
>>
>>36909998
>I used to be anti kid but she has made me change my mind about it.

Don't even think about kids until you at the very least pass the minimum average threshold for divorce. So many fucking robots come from divided families.
>>
>>36910042
What is the average threshold for it ?
I wasn't thinking of rushing into it, for my own sanity and the same of not messing up my life iamma take that old /b/ tards advice and even before I think about kids or marrying I need to have 2/3/4/5 years of no stress and good relationship years with her. That'll be the test for me desu brotha.

But I am dropping my friends and she will be the only one in my life, will that hurt things ?
>>
Any help ;___;
>>
>them feelz I've never had any friends
>them feelz I've never had a gf

how did you do it?
>>
>>36910693
To be honest with you , friends are mostly shitty. Image people dumber than you and hanging out with them. For every one good thing they say about you. There is 100 bad things they do or say.

Same can be said for girlfriends.
As a person who has had both and lost both.

It is better to be without and be happy with yourself. You're not missing out on much.
Online friends are better
And the day you find your wafiu it'll make all these years waiting worth it ( trust me anon brother )

Just please, don't be like my normie friends and don't listen to me when I am right. Just take my word for it.
I'd be a better friend than anyone you'd meet in the street. Finding a loyal and true friend is hard to find. Let alone the same in a women.
So don't stress about it too much m8.

I love you and we all do here.
We are all you need brother.
>>
>>36909612
>tfw no skorzeny-tier fencing scar
>>
>going back to robot meme
you always have been a failed normie faggot
now gtfo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.