[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw /r/the_donald is having an orgasm in celebration of Comey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

>mfw /r/the_donald is having an orgasm in celebration of Comey being fired
>mfw broasties are so dumb they're literally celebrating an obvious cover up as a win for themselves
>mfw broasties are going to get btfo when Pence takes over and institutes run of the mill cuckservatism
>mfw broasties are going to get drafted to die in Syria/Iran for Israel
>>
File: 1479240073438.jpg (247KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479240073438.jpg
247KB, 560x560px
>>36908907
>Mfw a career politician that spent her entire life trying to become president lost every swing state in the election to an autistic reality tv host with orange skin.
>>
>>36908907
Eh
That has already happened, and it wasnt Pence that took over, it was Jared Kushner
Tis what he gets for dealing with kikes
>>
please do not reply to this thread or at least use the option field accordingly.
>>
File: DPRK Kek.jpg (1MB, 3500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK Kek.jpg
1MB, 3500x2322px
>>36908975
>mfw the all the attack ads in 2018 and 2020 against Republicans for supporting treason
>mfw in addition to being labelled racists and sexists, conservatives will be labelled traitors and the youth first introduction to politics was Bush starting the cluster fuck in Iraq and Trump committing treason
>>
File: 1470352686489.png (85KB, 291x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470352686489.png
85KB, 291x344px
>>36908907
S-Shut up! Daddy Drumpf knows what he's doing! It's 5D chess you wouldn't understand!
>>
>>36908907
>>mfw broasties are going to get btfo when Pence takes over and institutes run of the mill cuckservatism

hard to imagine a pence presidency looks a whole lot different than whatever trump is doing now. probably less bizarre incompetence and diplomatic gaffes, maybe a little more emphasis on social conservatism at home, but it's not like congress would change and it's not like pence and trump have widely differing beliefs on anything
>>
>>36908907
HOLY SHIT BLUMPF BTFO
>>
>>36909080
Exactly, which is why you'll still be sent to die in Syria. Pence will have to make up for this Russia shit by trying to come off as a hard ass on Russia, by doing things like going to war in Syria.
>>
File: 1483309112332.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1483309112332.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>36909033
>MFW Tim Kaine (The only man willing to be Hillary's running mate) manages to come out looking like a retard after a debate with a creationist
>Mfw the democrats are dumb enough to continue the same divisive identity politics that lost them every single swing state
>Mfw they run Elizabeth Warren and lose to an oompa loompa again
>>
File: 1485370782483.jpg (41KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485370782483.jpg
41KB, 776x1024px
when will reddit leave?
I've been here for 11 years but ever since 2016 I can't recognize this place anymore
I want 4chan back
I have nowhere else to go
>>
File: nep_kek.jpg (97KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
nep_kek.jpg
97KB, 480x604px
>>36909123
>mfw conservatives think they can come back from committing literal treason within a single election cycle
>mfw they're so sure of this when their margins we're extremely thin last election and their popular support has only declined since then
>>
>>36909146
>we're
>were
Try not to get so flustered, antifag.
>>
File: Hugo-Chavez-Bashar-Assad1.jpg (174KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Chavez-Bashar-Assad1.jpg
174KB, 540x405px
>>36909123
>MFW you get BTFO by the Hezbollah and the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution in Syria and the Islamic Republic of Iran
>"B-but at least, le swing states! Le florida! Le wikileaks clinton email Soros globalism! Le Pepe Kek Maga trump milo based Ebin SJ double-yoos btfo le le xD"
Why are Trumpcucks so deluded?
>>
>>36909168
>everyone who doesn't support treason is antifa
>>
>>36909123
I honestly think Tim is the reason she lost the election. That vice presidential debate was so fucking cringy

If she wasn't retarded and had Bernie as her VP she probably would have won
>>
>>36909136
>2016
I stopped recognizing it a long time ago but then I forgot what it used to look like. Years and years ago. Sometimes I see the old flavor and it's funny.

Gore to scare off normies. Don't ever see cp though, sadly enough not that I like it.
>>
File: 1492176400824.png (249KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1492176400824.png
249KB, 557x605px
>>36909146
>mfw all that Russian connection evidence wasn't leaked during the campaign to destroy Trump in the first place to prevent this presidency if there was any.
>>
>>36909218
I went back to the archives of 2014 and this place is exactly the same
4chan is stagnant
go to 2012 and everything looks so different
>>
>>36909198
of all the retarded "this is why clinton lost" takes, this one might be the most out there

i would bet actual money that most people who voted for hilary either do not know who tim kaine even is or only recognized his name as "the guy clinton tabbed for VP"

the concept of a "vice presidential debate" is fucking ridiculous too, given how the VP is a notably useless position.

also, bernie as VP would probably fail to appease most of the ideological bernie crowd (who would rightly recognize that placement as a way to strip bernie of any actual power while giving him an official position), but the idea in general that bernie's existence drove people away from clinton and toward trump is an internet fiction.

that being said

clinton failed spectacularly at most things
kaine was a horrible VP pick

but
bernie would have also been largely ineffective
kaine's performance at a mostly-overlooked media event probably had zero impact on whether people thought hillary clinton was going to be a good president
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.