[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me, 1 year ago > mom committed suicide, dad drank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0450.jpg (70KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
70KB, 564x564px
> be me, 1 year ago
> mom committed suicide, dad drank self to death after
> can't believe they're gone
> after months I finally decide I can't handle it anymore
> buy shotgun and ammo for said shotgun
> about to end it all
> I can't
> what would my parents think
> decided to change life
> be me now
> have qt half jap gf
> going to community college
> things are looking up
> suicide IS NOT the answer
> you've just gotta hang on to your humanity, your emotions
> Don't give up
>>
>>36908841
>do be do be doooooooo
>
>
> I know so many people that think they can make it alone.
> They isolate theirselves na na na na na na ah.
>>
File: 456789456.jpg (67KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
456789456.jpg
67KB, 500x725px
>>36908841
I'm in university for my upcoming third year of engineering after transferring out of the physics program I was in for two years. I've been a revolving door for women since I started school, they come into my life, stay for a 6-9 months, and then discard me. I'm so damaged emotionally at this point. I'm always sad and if I'm lucky then I feel no emotion either way for a few hours. Yesterday I slept from 4am to 6pm (I'm in my summer break waiting to hear back from employers).

I'm proud of you for having the courage to buy that shotgun. When you inevitably end up pointing it at yourself again, I pray you courage to end your pain and I wish you eternal peace from this world's atrocities.
>>
File: i dream of that day.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
i dream of that day.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>36908841
Godspeed, anon. Make your parents proud.
>>
be grateful to be alive
>>
>>36908841

glad it worked out for you, anon. but you must leave this place now. this is a black hole that will suck you in if you let it. leave us and don't look back.
>>
>want to kill myself badly
>dad killed himself
>don't want to be like dad

I HATE THIS
>>
>>36908841
It sounds like you were just grieving and not acutally depressed. Gj getting your life together though.
>>
>>36908841
>Hate every second of living
>Filled with anxiety and depressive thoughts, don't want to take this anymore
It isn't even about what kind of life, I've just started hating living in general, there is nothing fun, suicide is literally the only option for me. I can't better my life, cause even if I pretend to be happy and graduate, get a job I'll still hate it.
Maybe my life had circumstances that led me to this, but I think I'm just not suited for living.
>>
>>36908841
Make beautiful quarter Asian babbies, OP.
>>
>>36908841
You send the wrong message by being a normie.
I dont give up because i know who i am.
Im a loser with no hope but i wont end it because i wont be a pussy and end it like a pussy.
If the world wants to keep fucking me over ill atleast put up a fight.
>>
File: 1494379970454.jpg (99KB, 960x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494379970454.jpg
99KB, 960x705px
>>36909169
>>36909403
>>36909419
>>36909899
>>36910516
Seems like you guys need a purpose or direction in your life.
Keep red pilling yourself brothers. I will call upon you guys one time to fight the good fight. Just keep strong mates. Keep your mind and bodies strong , one day soon someone like myself will help you fulfill your meaning in your life and fill the void we all have felt.

Don't worry , the battles inside will be solved on the battlefield. We will make the better place we all dream of thru hard work.
Trust me brothers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.