[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love with someone I've never even spoken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 8nLFCVD.png (80KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVD.png
80KB, 231x218px
>tfw in love with someone I've never even spoken to

Is this normal?
>>
around here, yeah
>>
>>36908775
I once felt actual like painful love for Ty Lee from the Avatar cartoon. The trick is to tell yourself your just being delusional and to be more realistic. I think it's normal but you shouldn't wallow in it.
>>
File: 1489392625009.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489392625009.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>36908775
you just want to fuck them, get over yourself
>>
No you're just a superficial cunt desu
>>36908823
this
>>
>>36908775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania
Happens to me a lot, common with schizos.
>>
>>36909023
That's completely unrelated, you fucking dumbass. Where did you go to school? Dumbshit Junior High?
>>
>>36908913
>>36908966

I'm not superficial. I like... watch him. He seems like a cool person from what I can see/imagine based on what I see.
>>
>>36908775
How do you know that you are in love with them?

Related: https://archive.org/details/HowDoYou1950
>>
>>36909200

I just get this really good feeling whenever he's around me. In my stomach. I feel butterflies.
>>
>>36909178
>watch him
Like stalk him?
>based on what I see.
What does he do that makes you love him even?
>>
>>36909023

I mean, I don't think he loves me back. But... mean, I don't know. I see him looking at me sometimes but it was usually after I was looking at him. It's probably just because of that.

But one day, from across the class, he was talking to the guy who sits next to him and I hear the guy say "FEMANON!?!" really loud. So he was talking about me. Not sure if it was good or bad but he talked about me.

Then also my friend told me he looked at me in class for like five seconds and smiled. SMILED! Although, I'm not sure if she was messing with me or not. But she has messed with me about him before and it didn't really seem like that.

I'm probably getting way ahead of myself though. Why would he like ME? I'm going insane, aren't I?
>>
>>36908775

I imagine pretty much every NEET has this experience.
>>
you guys are all fucking crazy

try telling someone this in reality
>>
>>36909237
Why don't you talk to her? If you practice in the mirror you }will{ be able to hold a basic conversation.
People love to talk about themselves, why don't you ask her some question that you think up and might have an excuse to ask?
>>
>>36909378
him* force of habit
>>
>>36909260

>stalk him

Kinda. I mean, not outside of school or anything. I sorta put my hair in my face and look at him through my hair and watch him for the entire class. I see him around school sometimes too.

>based on what I see.

He kinda reminds me of myself but he has it together. He's got this quiet reserved demeanor that attracts me to him. Also, he's only got one friend, like me, that's a lesbian, like mine, and that is quite a coincidence.
>>
>>36909376
this is a normie giving trick advice
DO NOT do this
>>
Listen, it's all in your head anything keeping you from talking to who you are in love with. Just be your self, and you'll be fine :)
>>
>>36909378

>Why don't you talk to her?

DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?

>>36909388

I forgive you :)
>>
>>36909409

I actually did to this. My one and only friend doesn't think it's weird at all and actually encourages it for some reason. Although she isn't exactly the most levelheaded of people.
>>
>>36909150
Ah shit, you're right, I got that word mixed up with the word I was actually thinking of and didn't bother double checking. I know there's a word for loving someone you don't actually know, I just can't remember it right now.

>>36909331
Glances from across the room are hard to go off of, and there's a chance he didn't say your name at all. Sometimes people hear what they're used to hearing, I know I've turned when I heard my name only to realize my name wasn't said at all.

Regardless, if you really like this guy, you have a good shot at approaching him, guys usually don't turn down girls. Have you considered just sitting next to him one day? Or saying a quick hi before/after class? Hell, maybe even a quick wave the next time you make eye contact would goad him into approaching you. I know that personally, eye contact and a smile isn't enough to make me approach a girl, friendly, outgoing people do that all the time and don't mean anything by it.
>>
>>36909178
Its easy to love someone that you don't actually know, as you can fill in the unknown details with desirable traits.
>>
Me too
Everyone is moving out of the dorm this week though so I probably won't work up the courage to talk to him by then
back to watching sister wives documentaries and crying i guess
>>
>>36909480

I heard it! I mean, my name is kinda unique so I'm pretty sure he was talking about me but anyways...

Even the small things like a quick "hi" or a wave or sitting next to him in class would be waaaaay to much for me. I'm way too shy. Not only that but it would seem so out of character for me.
>>
>>36909539
Well, what do you expect the guy to do? Perhaps those things are out of character for him as well.

N-not that I'm in the same position with a girl in one of my classes, that'd be ridiculous, ha-ha...
>>
>>36909539
>Not only that but it would seem so out of character for me
This is a non-reason, either he knows enough about you to tell what your behavior is like in which case you should talk to him, or he won't know.
I've been where you are now, you'll regret it if you do nothing and you'll regret it if you do something and mess up. No one will remember when you messed up in two weeks if you try and fail, but you will be lonely long after.
>>
>>36909539
Do it OP get out while you can!
>>
File: 1494108024659.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1494108024659.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
Tip #1: Always be yourself. You might think you need to impress someone, but that's all in your head, just be yourself man.

Tip #2: Don't overthink things. If you think too hard you'll sound odd and girls will want to get away from you.

Tip #3: Make eye contact. This is the most important thing, eye contact asserts dominance and also it shows that you are listening.
>>
>>36909573

You are? Oh man, then you know my pain! Wait a minute... K-Kyle?

>>36909576

But... It's haaaaaaard!
>>
>>36908775
It's not, but you're not alone
>>
>>36909636

I know. I was just joking. But it's nice to know I'm not alone!
>>
>>36909618
No, I'm not Kyle.

But let's make an agreement: you talk to the dude you like at your next class, I'll talk to the girl I like. Deal?
>>
>>36909664

Fine. But eventually. Within the month!
>>
>>36909702
No, ASAP in case they skip the last couple of days. You've already pushed it off this far. The longer you wait the more nervous you'll be.
>>
>>36909748

Alright. I'll do it for you. But the process will be slow.
>>
>>36909748
>>36909762

You don't have to do everything all at once, just asking them a question would be good enough for a start.
People love to talk about themselves, good luck!
>>
>>36909874
Eh, I'm just going whole hog and sitting next to her next class. The way I see it the girl's already made up her mind on me, the approach tactic doesn't matter as long as I don't do anything too weird.

OP can dick around if she wants to, sounds like she's still in high school so I guess she has more time.
>>
>>36909944
That's pretty much the only thing you can do, but while you're sitting next to her you can ask her a question or comment about the professor.
>>
>>36909999
>quads
Moving on, yeah, I can do that I guess. Feels funny because it's late in the year. I would've talked earlier but I slept during the class (would've skipped but I had a class after it so I figured why leave campus, and the class is just lecture so I can't stay awake), didn't notice her until last week when she talked about japan's economy. I can see myself being generally friendly but I'm not sure how to close the gap and ask her out without being weird, only got two classes left. Not really expecting success at this point but I think I'll sit next to her on thursday just for the social skills exp.
>>
>>36909178
Looks like you're prison gay
>>
>>36908775
Well, think of it this way: you can't be shown an ugly truth if you stay away.
That said: TALK TO HER FAGGOT. Be better than us. Be the Robot that becomes /fit/.
Also,
>>36908823
/thread.
>>
>>36909178
wait, you love a dude?
OP is a literal faggot.
>>
>>36910084
Just straight up ask her out if you are really going to run out of time. I did it with my last gf and she said yes.
She kept leaving class early so I made sure that I asked her in the minutes before class started. Don't worry, I am now a full fledged NEET and I have been single for more than a year.
Unrelated, but I would like to talk to someone who has managed to keep a gf while being NEET.
>>
>>36910376
>last gf
>got her by straight up asking her out
>last
>there's been more
Well you're probably just handsome desu, I think I'll need a little more finesse than that but I'm definitely sitting next to her next class. This girl always leaves late, today I planned on waiting for her to get up and walking out of class with her but she literally started talking to the teacher and I could no longer feign packing up my bag so I walked out.

Also, I actually know a NEET dude who has a gf. He's 6'1, aryan, ~150 lbs, basically just lives off of his parents who are 70+ years old and he's guaranteed the inheritance. Got any particular questions in mind? He's my only friend, known him since kindergarten.
>>
>>36910484
I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and I'm 6'1 but I don't think I am attractive whatsoever. It really is how you compose yourself. I float back and forth between robot and pseudo-normie. Once again the NEET life is what I'm stuck on for now though.
>today I planned on waiting for her to get up and walking out of class with her
I actually did that with the girl I was talking about and at the last moment I chickened out. She could tell I had something else to say but I just said "later" and went to my car.
The feeling of defeat/regret was the fire under my ass that helped me to actually ask her out.
I really don't have any questions in particular, just how to keep them interested without promising material wealth to them. My last day with that girl was her looking at me, kind of disapprovingly, while I was still asleep at 1PM. By the time I woke up she had broken up with me which really wasn't a shock as I noticed she was 'checking out' of the relationship a week earlier. She blamed my NEETism but in reality it was because she realized I wasn't going to offer her a place to stay, money, weed, etc. If only she could see me now, waking up at 4pm, knocking down gas stations and grocery stores with full troll levels engaged.
>>
>>36910657
>I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and I'm 6'1 but I don't think I am attractive whatsoever
Unless you're fat girls are mirin. Well, non-white girls anyway, my friend is fucking a mulatto currently, kinda gross but she sucks his dick and doesn't complain about his NEETness so good for him I guess.
As for keeping them, yeah, he has to be awake to fit her schedule, and in the long term he does have financial stability. I'm guessing your gf was white or asian? If that's the case, you probably could get a gf just by dating down race-wise, no joke. Non-whites love aryan dudes.

>knocking down gas stations and grocery stores with full troll levels engaged.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>36910741
Both of my gfs were white, yeah. For some reason I tend to attract/be attracted to broken girls. Atleast if they are broken they will usually not be basic bitches.I would NEVER be in a long term relationship with a nonwhite. In fact, I don't even want to be in a long term relationship with a girl without blue or at-least green eyes. My town is 67% black so (the relatively few) white girls are usually passed around a lot in my age group. Imagine knowing the sexual history of all the girls that you could possibly be into, and that is my situation.
>What did you mean by this?
I mean I walk into a gas station not giving a fuck and look at all the energy drinks. Usually buy one or two and then I go on to the next one. This may not seem too weird to you but once you do it in a small town for a while.. it gets pretty big. I normally have a set of clothes that I wear at home which are pretty slobbish, and a set that I wear out to go buy shit or get fast food. Now it gets complicated in this town because I don't want the fast food workers to see me wearing the same thing too often. I may actually switch things up a bit every once in a while to avoid that. Most of the grocery store trips I end up complaining about prices or them not stocking any damn thing. There's only like 3 in my town so the selection is pretty shit. I really have fuck all else to do other than stay home and shitpost. Once you quit smoking dope or drinking in this town, you will have neither friends or anything to do.
>>
>>36910844
To be frank, my friend and I are both quite racist, we were called nazis throughout grade school. I think his change of heart was akin to going prison gay, he gave up on white girls and suddenly realized darkies were trying to hop on his dick the whole time. He's still outwardly racist though. Not sure if his gf doesn't care (too enamoured by the BWC) or if she thinks he's kidding, but he's not kidding and he still fucks her in the ass daily.
As for used goods, he just doesn't care about that, and his gf has fucked three guys before him (she's 19 btw). He claims he doesn't care because he's trying to fuck as many girls as possible, but I think he's just taking what's easy, he hasn't fucked any other girls.

>Once you quit smoking dope or drinking in this town, you will have neither friends or anything to do.
That seems to be true of any area full of normies... I'm damn glad I have my friend, otherwise I'd probably have killed myself from loneliness by now. Tried going to parties before but I just don't enjoy them.
>>
>>36910963
Being in relationships with soulless people will actually have an effect, or at least it did with me. I really don't think I could handle a one night stand or anything of that nature for example. I would rather be single than just fuck someone for the sake of fucking.
I had a friend who was a friend in every sense of the word he killed himself in 2013. It's really a shame that only in hindsight did I realize that he was probably my only true friend. So you definitely have something going for you, and you are lucky to know that you have a real friend that is still with you. I thought I had a close circle of friends but once I got out of high school I really started weeding the fake ones out. Only to be left with..none. The good news is that I would have killed myself much earlier than now if I was going to so now I get to drift through life (for now) with no purpose. I honestly prefer it this way.
Apologies if this post is a little incoherent, the melatonin has kicked in and I'm going to sleep. Good luck in life.
>>
>>36908775
In HS I was in love with some girl I never spoke to, she wasn't really that hot but somehow I really liked her, so yeah it's possible

This stopped after talking to her and finding out she had a bf, I even broke up with my gf for a girl I never spoke to
>>
>>36909510
I didn't have the courage to talk to a single girl this semester, and now I tell myself there's no point since it's the end of the semester and I don't live anywhere near my uni. That's just an excuse.

The only girl I considered "talking" to was this one Chinese girl that seemed really nice that sat next to me in one of my classes. I'm definitely going to do some crying now.

in summary, iktf
>>
>>36908775
I fall in love with every attractive girl i see.
>>
Yeah its a nightmare somebody make it stop
>>
>>36908775
Define
>spoken to
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.