[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidently knocked out prostitute after she attacked me for more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Accidently knocked out prostitute after she attacked me for more money. She's still alive and fine but she's gonna get up any minute now and her pimp is outside in the parking lot waiting.

What do I do
>>
Dip hard lol you fucked up knocking out his hoe

Also change address and move
>>
>>36907518
well if you're living in the land of the free then you pull out your gun and shoot the girl and her pimp
>>
>>36907518
>>36907518
Sheeeeit nigga.. maybe call the cops on the pimp (he's black right?) for dealing drugs or being suspicious? Then book it after they distract him
>>
File: 5645799353.png (92KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
5645799353.png
92KB, 253x224px
>>36907518
>be gorillazfag
>really looking forward to new album
>its completely underwhelming
>animation is pretty garbage so far
>>
OP HERE

Hooker is starting to gain consciousness but is mumbling(i think she might be a drug addict) I'm gonna try to giver her some her own cash from her purse and say something about her passing out
>>
>>36907518
Kill her and the pimp
>>
File: 1494246421608.jpg (14KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494246421608.jpg
14KB, 326x326px
>>36907681
I too am acquainted with this feel.
>>
>>36907700
Just beat the shit out of her some more - buy some time. Do what >>36907604 says and/or hop out a window.
>>
>>36907518
Anyone who thinks this actually happened is beyond retarded
>>
>>36907681
Are you looking forward to the animated series coming out next year?
>>
>>36907518
Well obviously you make a thread on 4chan.
>>
Take her money and get away.
>>
>>36907920
No. It's gonna get a shitty fan base with their own shitty head canons. It's gonna be shit
>>
Well considering OP doesn't have long to live, I'd like to take this time to thank him for being a giant faggot for the entertainment of others.
>>
>>36907681
>animation is pretty garbage so far
they've been doing a lot of the mocap stuff but they said they were going back to full 2D at least for all the characters
then again they looked rather bland on saturns bars, especially murdoc. he had this really distinct grotesque yet cool look about him but know he looks like a silly villain from a Saturday morning cartoon. Jamie might be loosing his touch
>>
Just tell her pimp the truth. His drug addled hooker attacked you for more money. He's a business man, he should understand.
>>
>>36908018
I liked the way he said "THE BATH!"
>>
>>36908018
its because his whole design is oversimplified
>no more warts or pimples on his face
>no eye bigger than the other
>no pink pupil
>no dark green rotted-looking skin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.