[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>die >see this >anon, you have lived a life of hedonism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: file.jpg (314KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
314KB, 2048x1536px
>die
>see this
>anon, you have lived a life of hedonism and self-loathing. you have failed to bring life to the world as your fathers before you. Before I cast ye into hell, I will give you one chance to defend yourself and tell me why you shouldn't burn for all eternity

what do you say
>>
It doesn't really matter either way since an eternity of torture is better than an eternity of nothing.
>>
You are God right?

>Omnipotence
>Omniscience
You made the universe including me and foresaw everything as being part of a set path.

Why did you design me to burn in hell with no say in the matter what soever?

You're a faggot
>>
>>36907300
babbys first problem of evil
you're an idiot
>>
better to burn a free virgin than live a slave to a skyjew
>>
>>36907350
Please enlighten me to what I'm not understanding.

If God made everything and knows everything why was I created to go to hell?
>>
"Wtf I haven't loved a life of self-loathing, nor of hedonism! Y-you're right about the last thing though..."
>>
>>36907390
because it's funny
why create hell if you don't put anyone there
>>
>>36907390
He might know everything, but you still made that choice.
>>
>>36907260
>defend yourself
>against omniscience
jesus fucking christ what retard would even come up with this
>>
>>36907410
He knew I would make that choice before I was even born, and created the universe, the world, me, and all the conditions that led to me making that choice.
>>
I say time is a flat circle.
>>
>>36907411
They specifically said they were going to cast you into hell, this is your one chance to tell it and it's disgusting creation to fuck off to its face
>>
>>36907419
So if He didn't know it would somehow change the meaning of your choice?
>>
>>36907419
But he gave you free will. That's the thing.

Just cause I punch you in the face, but I know you're too much fo a cuck faggot to hit me back, doesn't mean you didn't make the choice to not hit me.
>>
>>36907410
>Everything is a part of god's plan
>Free will
>Choice

The fuck
>>
File: bad.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
234KB, 600x599px
Shut up you fucking loser, you're my bitch now
*Grab god by the seat of his pants*
*Use god head as a battering ram, breaking down the pearly gates*
*Get head from all the female angels*
*Let Satan back up into heaven*
*High five him while we're spit roasting mother Mary bareback*
Now THIS is paradise!
>>
>>36907441
How do I have a choice if I'm following his predestined plan? Again he knew everything about my life and what I would do before I was even born. How do I even have a choice?
>>
>>36907452
just because he wound up the mechanical man and set it near the edge of a cliff doesn't mean it isn't the mechanical man's fault he walked off :^) checkmate atheists
>>
>>36907390
I like to believe that he has some higher commandments that he has to live. Such as creating life and giving that life choice, even if he knows the outcome.
>>
Fuck you, I'm not gonna beg you, you massive faggot. Hail Satan, bitch!
>>
>>36907419
You're supposed to be better than God, duh.
>>
where the fuck do people even get the idea that we have free will from? We're products of our environment
>>
>>36907480
How did God decide on the total number of human children who would be violently raped and murdered when he was planning the creation of the universe? Did he just pick a random number?
>>
>>36907452
>write music for orchestra
>some people follow it while others deviate
>not a choise
>>
>>36907483
It was a trick! You were talking to Satan all along! The landscape shifts around you and your body heats up as he welcomes you to his side, grants you badass horns and 2000 goodboy points for joining him, and promptly kicks you in the crotch into the abyss where you will join your fellow robots.
>>
>>36907500
None of us know,, anon. That's why faith is preached so much.
>>
>>36907506
>write a cast of characters and their actions in a story about an orchestra
>some people follow it while others deviate
>not a choise
>>
File: file.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>36907498
>asking questions

you're not helping your case, anon. I think someone wants the pit.
>>
>>36907462
People with free will and no free will are completely indistinguishable. Both have to take in information from their environment and both will react to that information. You took in information, reacted, and now you stand before God.
>>
>>36907472
Don't forget letting that mechanical man knock over everything in it's path that it ever cared about and fucking hate itself until it inevitably dies. I'm so happy to be alive. Thank you so much Dog for creating me. xd
>>
>>36907560
How can free will exist when God exists?

How can free will exist if God creates you as part of his plan where everything is already known to him and thus predetermined?
>>
PRAISE WODEN
I'LL BE FEASTING IN THE GREAT HALL TONIGHT
>>
File: 1489012310007.jpg (38KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
1489012310007.jpg
38KB, 685x684px
>>36907260
>write a book
>suprised and angry after main character acts just like you told him
yeah buddy
>>
File: o2Szp2d.jpg (130KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
o2Szp2d.jpg
130KB, 1440x1440px
>>36907390
Not the anon you were replying to, but you seem to lack understanding in regards to the duality of free will and God's sovereignty. As weird as it sounds, both of these coexist fully.

You have "free will". You make your own decisions. You have emotions, logic, guilt irrationality, and stupidity all wrapped up into one shitty package. Nobody is telling you what to do or think. You decide whether you want to believe in God or not, as he provides just enough evidence of his existence for things to go either way. You're not a robot.

But at the same time, your entire life, and eventual eternal outcome was infinitely predetermined. In other words, God created you to go to hell AND you chose to go there.
>>
>>36907591
>God created you to go to hell AND you chose to go there.
You mean God created me to choose to go to hell, so choice is only an illusion from a human perspective and in actuality there is no free will or choice at all.

You say there is a 'duality' but fail to explain it completely.
>>
>>36907579
I'm saying that whether you have free will or not is irrelevant. You would behave no differently whether you had it or not. God is simply judging you on the actions you took.
>>
>>36907579
Maybe he knows the outcome of a timeline as it happens. So, when you make a choice different than what was expected it changes the timeline. Thus, God now knows the path it's going.
>>
>create a piece of art
>it sucks dick
>burn it
>the art pieces you didn't burn are blaming the art for being bad instead of you
lol
>>
>>36907614
You mean God is simply judging me for the actions he forced me to take. I'm being judged for existing according to his design and will. I'm not even really being judged because his judgement was already decided according to his plan before I was ever born.
>>
If God knows everything then future is already set in stone, written in a book or a script and I simply follow the predestined plan. "Free will" that you experience is a disguise for coercion.
>>
>>36907640
It's more that he set you loose in a pre-determined environment and let you do whatever you saw fit to do. You saw fit to live a life of sin in this scenario.
>>
>>36907682
That doesn't make sense. Why are you arguing against Christian beliefs by implying that God isn't all knowing?
>>
>>36907591
>you're not a robot
>implying humans aren't just very complex robots
you are given your initial programming (genetics) and then the rest of you is formed by taking in external stimuli (your environment). theres no room for free will. where would the randomness required for free will to exist come from?
>>
>>36907579
You said before that God knows all, right?

If he knows all, then he must have made a plan that could allow free will to change the outcome.

He also might have created something that us, as humans, can not understand. That's why it's confusing. We don't have a way of describing it with our language.
>>
>>36907712
If God knows all then God knows the outcome of any choice I could make. You can't say that I could change the outcome because God already knows what my choice is. Do you not see your own blatant contradiction?
>>
>>36907712
>Doublethink
>The acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.
>>
>>36907694
His total, all-encompassing knowledge doesn't change the fact that you did what you did.
>>
>>36907734
He knows the outcome of any choice you make, anon. That's why it could change. You could also think of it like >>36907628 said.
>>
>>36907628
so is it a cheap calculator that can only hold one outcome in memory at a time, or is it, uhhhh, omniscient and already knew
>>
>>36907765
If God is all knowing then yes he would see all possible outcomes of any choice. He also knows what choice I would make before I was even born, he knows exactly which speifically of those possibilities is the only one that will really happen. It's set in stone, meaning that there is no choice.
>>
>>36907260

To live a life of hedonism is to appreciate the world I was cast into. To not pursue the desires of the flesh programmed into my by yourself would be to dishonour your efforts and live as an inanimate.

Though I've not created kin of my own, I have influenced and bettered the lives of others beyond what their predecessors had been capable of, and thus still fulfilled the duty of contributing to mankind.
>>
>>36907480
>Such as creating life and giving that life choice, even if he knows the outcome
Now thats just a dick move
>>
>>36907260
I say this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOa5XXCliU
>>
>>36907859
>To live a life of hedonism is to appreciate the world I was cast into
>he's not aware of the story of Adam and Eve and the apple in the garden of Eden
>>
>>36907955

Life was in alpha for that event.
You should update your client.
>>
Lilith was the only choice. Eve was not provided as an option.
>>
>>36907994
That statement has zero equivalence to the situation at hand.
>world was perfect
>got fucked up by external factors
>is still currently fucked up
Is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>36907260
Me: "Nice meme."

*floor drops out from under me*

Me, singing: "BURN, BABY, BURN! DISCO INFERNO!!"
>>
>>36907260
Because the hedonism and self-loathing was already painful enough. Punishing someone for punishing themselves is just sadism.
>>
>>36908067
When was the last time early access nonsense got patched our properly?
>>
Cmon man be cool like Jesus
>>
I've saved two of my friends from suicide. Give me a break, God.
>>
>good Lutheran boy
>gave back to my community and to those who needed it
>gave up the deadly sins and ideas of gluttony, greed, and luxury for a life of abstinence and brotherhood among my people, in a life where I studied Theology, the Bible, the Church
>put myself through school by being a bum wiper and going home with feces on my uniform and shoes

>never gave God's Earth a child to grow up praising Him and His Word

At least I get to meet Kurto Cobaino and the remainder of his head, right guys?
>>
>>36907260
"All I could do is the best I could do, that shit sucked. send me wherever, if it's worse than life it will be different at least. for all I know that was hell. I mean making me this way, and looking like this had to be a joke. A little personal joke, just for you, good for a chuckle every now and then. The humor did not go entirely unappreciated. if you send me back in at the beginning in a different mortal vessel i might do it better, I don't know. But you do, I guess. Send me to hell, whatever. I always thought you were kind of a dick about your whole deal.
>>
>>36908188
You had nothing to do with that. If anything, they wanted your attention most. Had you not spoken with them those times, they would have fallen asleep and forgotten about it the next day.
>>
File: 1494382586914.png (192KB, 320x309px) Image search: [Google]
1494382586914.png
192KB, 320x309px
>>36907260
Fuck me with your godcock
>>
File: 1493190189776.jpg (38KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493190189776.jpg
38KB, 303x297px
>I love you but I already know what you're going to do long before you're born and I've created a world for you to fail in so now you deserve to burn.

I'm going to ask Satan to turn me into a succubus.
>>
>>36907260
>implying Hell isn't just some catholic bullshit
>>
>>36908441
omg me too we should do it together :3 <3
>>
>>36907260
What is the point of hell if not reforming me to learn and start living better? Punishing me without seeing if I got better just seems cruel. And if God is cruel then I have nothing else to say. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>36907591
>you have free will
Evidence pls
there is none :^) faggot
>>
>>36907591
>You decide whether you want to believe in God or not, as he provides just enough evidence of his existence for things to go either way.

What fucking evidence?
Show me
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.