[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the 7th generation of consoles is 12 years old how the fuck is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: console_gaming.jpg (246KB, 1625x600px) Image search: [Google]
console_gaming.jpg
246KB, 1625x600px
the 7th generation of consoles is 12 years old
how the fuck is that possible? i remember in highschool my friends and i talking about the new xbox 360 and ps3 like it was only yesterday
hell even the 8th generation is coming up on 5 years with the wii u being released in 2012
how does time escape us like this?
>>
>>36905234
I remember my childlike wonder when the wii came out, this just made me sad
>>
I remember back in primary school i use to take my user manuals from the games i had on SNES and N64, I would read them at school and daydream about them until I got home.

t. 30 y.o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
>>
I still play my 360 to this day. Current console gaming is a load of fucking shit. Genuinely surprised the market hasn't crashed but then I remember humanity is fundamentally stupid.
>>
>>36905337
still to this day the first thing i do when i buy a new game is to read through the manual while on the train/bus on the way home
it's just not the same level of detail as years past but i still do it
>>
I dunno man.

I still consider the 360/ps3/wii "next gen," whatever the fuck that means, and every time someone says graphics are shit I gotta scratch my head in confusion. Telling me shit like unmodded Skyrim looks like trash graphically, I can't really wrap my head around it.
>>
>>36905468
yeah i've been playing the fuck out of my ps3 lately. just got dragon's dogma the other day and loving that
i spent the better half of a decade playing world of warcraft without hardly touching any other games so it's nice catching up on the generation that i missed
i have no intention of getting a current gen console any time soon if ever
>>
>>36905529
Have you looked at a wii recently? We used to think 480i looked fine, it looks like fucking trash now
>>
>>36905544
I love DAD, put about 100 hours into it, gave up at dark arisen island, got deep into it then the enemies become insane and you HAVE to be a mage to even stand a chance.
>>
>>36905577
Yeah, but that's resolution, not graphical fidelity. If the Wii had a hdmi port it would immensely improve the console. As it stands, the only way to play Twilight Princess or Wind Waker is the HD remake
>>
>>36906096
*Dragons Dogma, stupid phone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.