[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have messages that they read over and over just cuz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1314.png (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.png
84KB, 640x1136px
Anyone else have messages that they read over and over just cuz it makes you feel good
Pic relate
>>
File: 1440393684413.jpg (51KB, 401x305px) Image search: [Google]
1440393684413.jpg
51KB, 401x305px
No, I don't have any friends nor any talents
>>
>>36905142
I did, then one day I reset my phone and lost it forever. Nowadays nobody likes me enough to say nice things.
>>
I don't have the actual message but one of my somewhat friends (?) told me years ago that he really respected the fact I was always honest with everybody, including myself.
He doesn't know that honesty comes out of pure self-loathing, and I refuse to allow myself candy coated lies about my own being, but it still makes me feel good to think about.
>>
about once a month i'll buy a bottle of whiskey and a packet of cigarettes and get blackout drunk while reading through old messages between me and my ex gf. not even anything important or nice just the comfortable back and forth that we had and the stupid jokes we would make to each other. i'm not sure if it's healthy or not.
>>
>>36905142
That's really nice.

I had messages like that, but a few months ago had a lonely breakdown, I figured that I have no friends and deleted all the past messages on my phone. I lost one conversation, where a girl was actually nice to me for once.
>>
Yes, but I think they browse this board
>>
>>36905142
Someone was gay enough to send this faggotry.
>>
File: miss talking to you.png (13KB, 322x438px) Image search: [Google]
miss talking to you.png
13KB, 322x438px
>>36905142
Thanks for making me look it up.
Funny part? Shortly after we just stopped talking.
>>
>>36905142
Jeesus christ that was like reading a reddit post. Normies are so annoying.
>>
That really sounds like a message someone would send to suicidal person.
>>
File: note.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
note.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36905142
My friend wrote this in my book of poetry, I read it all the time, he knows how insecure I am about myself and he's the only one who I feel I can talk to about any of my problems despite him being a "chad"
>>
>>36906926
>Heart
Your friend is a faggot my man
>>
>>36906946
He literally wrote "I love you boyo"
he wanted anon's dick so hard
>>
>>36906953
>>36906946
well I can see who has never had close friends in this thread
>>
>>36907142
I don't have friends now, but as a child I never had a friend write a letter about me with a heart at the end.
Is this a white people thing?
>>
>>36907191
what makes you think that i'm white??? are you retarded?
>>
>>36907280
I don't know, it's always whiteys who do this kind of gay shit.
>>
>>36907297
off yourself race baiting faggot.
>>
>>36907311
Yes sir, right away! I'm sorry I was such an annoyance to you.
>>
One time a fembot said I was cute, so I constantly look back in the archive remembering that day.
>>
>>36906687
why did you never write back? ;_;

>>36906926
this is really sweet man
>>
>>36905142
I could show you countless messages or essays of people complimenting me, adoring me, almost to the point of worshiping me, but I never actually save any of that. I do save the opposite, though. Things that make me feel extremely terrible. I collect those, they motivate me more.
>>
>>36905142
I have a screencap of a anon saying that I 'sound like a cool guy. I'd hand out with you.' Unfortunately I have accidentally deleted it. I used to talk to that picture and pretend that anon was actually sitting next to me and we were friends.
>>
>>36907698
*hang out
I cannot type for shit
>>
>>36907531
I did write back, but it was already kind of cold. She was tired of... whatever the fuck I do that takes energy from others, and lack of empathy, and all that. One day she asked why I hadn't blocked her given that another orbiter of hers had. I answered and that was the end of it.
>>
>>36907725
:(
i hope you've gotten better / gotten over it somewhat

women huh?
>>
>>36907808
ha, as if.
Over time you just accept that you're a horrible person. Let the world be happy without you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.