[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never blast him three times and watch him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1485663340861.jpg (172KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485663340861.jpg
172KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw you'll never blast him three times and watch him live through it
>tfw you'll never give him enough poison to kill a bear and watch your ass get beat by him after
>tfw you'll never drive his corpse to the nearest river only to be strangled by him
>tfw you'll never beat him till he is near unconscious and throw him in
>tfw you'll never watch him try to claw his way out of the ice
Why even live, /r9k/?
>>
All of those things are just myths and rasputin penis was 13inches
>>
File: 5486327362.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
5486327362.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>36904849
Incorrect; he was proven to have many gunshot wounds and marks on him, and his fingernails even showed damage indicating that he tried to claw himself out. The latter fact you mentioned has got to be true if he lived through that shit
>>
>>36905114
Do you want to feel his long communist wand?
>>
>>36905193
>communist
>Imperial Russia
>was killed by revolutionary faggots
Nigger..
>>
>>36904849
Granted this is peasant-filled imperial russia giving the records, but it was still documented that he had survived all those wounds.

Also I mean, these aren't modern gunshot wounds. It was pretty fucking easy to survive musket rounds. Andrew Jackson dueled for fucking fun and died with some 13-odd rounds still in him because they just couldnt operate to get them out.
>>
History is pretty cool. Remember that russian called the white death?
>>
>>36905238
>implying the loyalists didnt also want him dead
>>
>>36905259
Silmo Hayan or some shit? He singlehandedly killed over 300+ soldiers
>>
>>36905259
>Finns
>Russian
Those are mongol scum

>>36905320
Almost guaranteed a propaganda piece of the Finns. They got their shit slapped around by both sides during the war and lost a lot of land, they needed some folk hero. I'm sure he was a crack shot but getting his supposed 500+ confirmed kills is retarded, almost solely on the basis of there being infrastructure to confirm that many kills for a single soldier during WW2.
>>
>>36905386
I don't think it is THAT hard to snipe targets that are just standing around doing nothing. Plus if you're wearing snow camo in a show environment you're practically invisible, right?
>>
>>36905386
>gain independence from Russia in WWI
>in WWII Russia tries to re-annex you but fails twice
>end up a prosperous first-world nation while Russia is Ukraine-with-nukes tier

I think we all know who the real winner is Ivan.
>>
File: 1494370624998.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494370624998.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>36905548

Not to mention, they make the best memes
>>
>>36905259
>Russian
He KILLED Russians.
>>
>>36905320
Simo Hayha was Finnish
>>
>>36905320
>>36905386

From wikipedia talk: "The original sources are sketchy at best. There are many ambigiuous statements in the journals from his lieutenants and squadmates. Given that there would normally be no access to the body of an alleged victim of the sniper, it'd be very difficult to fully verify the kills even when there was an accountant with him. In a writing by a Finnish history docent, Risto Marjomaa, the number 200 is given as a more likely one. It was customary to exaggerate the amount of fallen enemies to boost morale. If you shoot towards an enemy and he falls down (even if he only did so to seek cover), he'd be consiredered fallen; if you hit an airplane and it started to smoke, it'd be considered dropped; if you threw a grenade at the tracks of a tank and it halted, it'd be considered destroyed. From all that I can tell, the number 505 is likely to be an exaggeration"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.