[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live with mum >She goes to the store, I ask for a gatorade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Live with mum
>She goes to the store, I ask for a gatorade blue
>Jerk off with tissues and put them in the trash while she's away
>Comes home, got me a gold gatorade
>Proceededs to go through the trash
>'Ooh it's wet' as she picks up my spunk tissues and examines it before putting it back

Just kill me now
>>
>>36904679
>not flushing it down the toilet
rookie's mistake.
>>
>>36904679
>Ooh, it's wet...~"
She was experiencing hormonal shift and wanted your peepee Anon. She wanted winner dick not participation blue, so she chose gold gatorade.

Such a shame, you could have dispensed your seed in a better garden than a tissue napkin.
>>
>>36904679
What the fuck is gold gatorade? You mean orange? Neon yellow?
>>
I flush fap tissues but it does drive me insane that my parents go through the trash.

Mom seems to want to read papers and receipts(as if I'm doing anything remotely illicit or interesting) and dad wants to rescue random objects. So I'll throw away some shoes with holes in them and find them sitting by the door the next day.
>>
>>36904679
the yellow one is better than the blue one
>>
My parents used to empty out my trash can with my cum rags in it but they soon stopped so the Mexican maids had to do it lel
>>
>>36904778
No wonder you're crazy

Fuck suburbs
>>
>>36904756
>he's never had Gatorade with gold flakes in it.
kek poorfag
>>
>>36904679
>cumming in tissues
>not using mummy's underwear

what were you expecting?
>>
>>36905208
>not using little girl underwear
plebs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.