[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at university, be an average looking white dude >a bit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CY8GaA6WEAAXp9B.jpg (74KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
CY8GaA6WEAAXp9B.jpg
74KB, 600x916px
>at university, be an average looking white dude
>a bit muscular but nothing compared to chads here
>meet qt black girl in class
>she starts texting me EVERY DAY
>becomes really clingy, but I don't mind
>she's also EXTRA THICC
>and she watches anime and is into all the same games I'm into
>hints that she wants to Netflix and chill
>kinda wanna become a thing with her, I like clingy thicc weeb girls BUT
>family is super racist towards niggers
>okay with literally any other race but niggers
What do I do?
>>
>>36904217
get ya dick wet but wear a condom, fuck me "Daddy wont let me fuck this girl because of skin colour"

you are a cuck if you even consider his opinion in who you fuck
>>
If you just wanna fuck her then go for it. It's not like you're gonna introduce her to your family.
>>
>>36904217

Do you and your family love each other?

If so, they'll make an exception.
>>
Fuck her and make that bitch an oreo
>>
>>36904217
god dammit op, just stop texting her back after you give her the old civil war reenactment
>>
>>36904217
you're the only one that lives with the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>36904217
White guys literally can't be robots.

Not original.
>>
>>36904217
>Extra thicc
>Nigger

I'm ready to chuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.