[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got so mad over vidya that I smashed the controller repeatedly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: pepgame.jpg (30KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepgame.jpg
30KB, 444x444px
I just got so mad over vidya that I smashed the controller repeatedly over my head until it broke. Am I autistic?
>>
>>36904007
no you're just a manchild. you belong here.
>>
What controller? You must have either hit it really fucking hard, or that controller was not well made.
>>
Maybe, or maybe you're just retarded.
>>
>>36904007
Seek help

>Definitely not original
>>
>watch ending of soul eater
>physically angry
>shake tv till sides crack
>tell mom was earthquake
>we live in texas
>>
I was playing outrun in yakuza 0 and i got so mad that I threw my controller agaisnt the wall and broke the left bumper.
>>
>>36904007
>Hitting yourself over the head with a controller
Yes, anon. Only autists do that.
>>
>playing video games that make you made
>not playing comfy video games like paradox grand strategy, viva pinata or pokemon
>>
>>36904233
I am autist and I normally bash my controllers or grip them extremely hard to the point where they start to flex and crack.
>>
>>36904007
Maybe you shouldn't be playing a game if it makes you more stressed instead of less? Try other games that don't? There's some without any violence, and even some you can't win or lose. You just do some stuff, if you want to.
>>
File: 1466891364453.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1466891364453.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>36904255
>viva pinata
that game is so good
>>
>>36904007
Controllers are over engineered and really tough now you must have a pretty hard head
>>
>>36904316
>he doesn't play classic games like Metroid, Megaman 2 and accidentally rage so hard he breaks that flimsy piece of shit NES controller
>he doesn't speedrun Super Mario 64 and throw his controller against the wall when he misses a Bowser bomb throw
>>
>>36904007
I punch my wall when I have retarded teammates in tf2. last time i punched my wall until my hand hurt a lot and the hole was like a foot wide
>>
>>36904754
I hate sonic games some times.
>>
>>36904796
That's understandable. Most of them are shit.
>>
File: 1494014301550.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494014301550.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>36904810
stop bashing sonic now
>>
File: huuu.png (1MB, 807x803px) Image search: [Google]
huuu.png
1MB, 807x803px
I genuinely wish I had some advice for people who get angry at games like that.
I used to get really fucking mad at games when I was a youngling, but nowadays I only get mildly frustrated at worst. Doesn't matter if its a singleplayer game or a multiplayer one. Competitive or not.
I also just kind of naturally quit any game that is starting to get too frustrating. Like failing some boss many times in a row. I feel like its better to just quit the game, do something else for a while and then try again.
>>
>>36904846
How badly did you wish you could refund Dark Souls? Also are you the kiddie that posted the thread about the Taurus demon earlier today?
>>
>>36904846
??
I have never really had trouble with Dark Souls games. Did you mean to reply to someone else? I'm confused family man.
The last game that made me mildly irritated was enter the gungeon.
>>
File: 1494346757227.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494346757227.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>36904007
That is a sign of autism. My little cousin is autistic and he does the same thing. When he loses a game he'll slam it against the wall repeatedly, throw the disks everywhere, scream, and try to punch everyone while insulting us. He fucks my shit up. I hate when he comes over.
>>
File: 606_bCSQQRA.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
606_bCSQQRA.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>36904137
Some random shit brand PC controller. It was fifa, I just want to be like Messi
>>
>>36905035
>FIFA
NORMIE OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I get so angry at games if I mess up too much I punch my face repeatedly. I gave myself a black eye once and told everyone I walked into a door.
>>
>>36905123
not him but sports games are fun, I had one of each sport on ps2 and like 4 football games. mascot games were the best
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw you're asian and years of your ancestors eating high estrogen foods like soybeans and living on low protein grain diets has made you a manlet and weak
Why did our ancestors not eat normal food? My genes are fucked.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.