[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to take passport photo >photographer tells me to stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1464827426418.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1464827426418.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>go to take passport photo
>photographer tells me to stop leaning my head
>confused but lean my head to were she's waving her hand
>go to take photo of myself in mirror
>whole body is leaning to the right
WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK? WAS I REALLY GOING OUT IN PUBLIC LOOKING LIKE THAT?
>>
lel, same exact here.

I always had my head tilted, I stopped doing it once someone told me when taking my passport photo
>>
>>36904071
I knew something was up with my head tilt since school photos but I can never get it to stick to centre. Didnt know about my whole body though
>>
Do any of you wear glasses? Tie a little thread to the bridge, and then when you walk you'll easily be able to tell if you're lopsided. Now, it may make you look like a weirdo in public, but so does walking with your head tilted, so take your pick.
>>
>>36904323
Oh shit I actually do. Will try this in the morning. good tip
>>
>>36903930
I'm worried I do this but with jutting my head out at a weird angle instead of holding it up straight. I'm pretty sure I also tilt my head naturally to the left. JUST END MY LIFE.
Was it also the case for you guys that whenever you were forced to do school photos/portraits the photographer would always be like
>tilt your head a little
>no the other direction
>tilt it more
>no that's too much
>you went back too far in the other direction
>ok hold on
>I'm coming over to place your head manually
And then they would place their hands all over me to position me like some mannequin because I was too autistic to understand their directions for how I should orient my body because I can't carry myself in a natural normalfag way like everyone else.
>>
>>36904323
What if it's just that one of my ears is higher/lower than the other. That way its impossible for my glasses to sit completely flat
>>
File: 1426393971757.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1426393971757.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>36903930
> Anon needs a passport
> Anon likely traveling across country lines
> Anon complains about a crappy picture even though he's leading a much more interesting life than the rest of us
>>
File: 1465039032329.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465039032329.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36904508
Im actually planning to cross the border to busk when i inevitably get kicked out
>>
File: 4eyes.jpg (33KB, 772x411px) Image search: [Google]
4eyes.jpg
33KB, 772x411px
>>36904374
In that case I would wonder if it's the glasses that are making your head tilt, assuming you tilt your head in a way that makes your glasses look 'straight'.
>>
>>36904662
Holy shit, that's what I unironically look like
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD
>>
>>36904712
I guess you're just subconsciously moving your head to the side so that you don't always feel like your glasses are about to fall off. Maybe you can try resting a little piece of styrofoam or something else comfortable on your lower ear so that both your head and glasses can be level.
>>
>>36904828
Thank you for replying. I was frantically checking this page waiting for a reply. I kept spamming the update button. Idk why I posted this. pls no bully
>>
>>36904889
Good luck fixing your head anon. I think it's all a matter of habit; the more you think about keeping your head straight the quicker your orientation will fix itself. Hopefully my tips will be helpful somehow
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.