[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a female, how the fuck do I get beta male orbiters? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: kek.png (141KB, 600x251px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
141KB, 600x251px
As a female, how the fuck do I get beta male orbiters?

I'm not pretty, so I've never really had robots hovering around me buying me shit. But I'm not fat or ugly either, I'm a 5 or 6.

Fuck it, having pride and working for your own shit is pointless. I want to be like all the other pieces of shit females in the real world, getting guys to pay for dates and gifts.

This isn't even bait. Surely you robots will agree that if a orbiter is retarded enough to get scammed and waste their money on a girl that they'll never get to fuck, then they deserve it.

Is forums/MMO's the way to go?
>>
>>36903849
>I want to be like all the other pieces of shit females in the real world, getting guys to pay for dates and gifts.
>I'm not pretty

Sucks to suck desu
>>
>>36903849
You are ugly on both the outside and the inside, your best bet is becomming some old mans slave desu.
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (100KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
100KB, 604x453px
All that male attention isn't going to fill that gaping void and make up for your obvious lack of personality. You'll always be sad and empty. Really it'd be better if you just killed yourself.
>>
>>36903849
>I aspire to be a piece of shit like all the other gold digging whores out there. Why have self respect and pride when I can manipulate a man into buying me things instead of having to work for them?

Way to fucking go. You are just another reason this board hates our gender.
>>
>>36903992
I'm not in it for the attention. I'm in it for the free shit.
>>
>>36903849
first step is to post timestamped pic, but of course you dont exist so you will have trouble doing that.
>>
Maybe we could do a business proposal.
You supply me with fresh pictures and I do the grinding. We split the profit 50/50.
>>
>>36904027
You truly are an undesirable slut.
Please consider suicide. I don't tell people that often
But you're something special
>>
>>36904022
Exactly, they already hate us. So why pretend to be different? You're not going to change their mind.

If you get accused of doing something, you might aswell do it.
>>
>>36904060
>But you're something special

Top kek. No, I'm acting like 99% of the female population. At least I'm being honest about it.
>>
>>36903849
This is why I've switched over to 2D girls, and I would advise all other males in this thread to do the same. Roasties only wanna drain our NEET bux!
>>
>>36904078
>why try to redeem ourselves? Instead, let's act like the whores they know we are!
Roasties, everyone

>>36904106
Wow, such a diligent, honest person. Really makes me restore my faith in girls.
>>
play a popular mmo
use voice chat
get orbiters

shit aint hard
>>
>>36904140
But im a tranny so I sound like a male.
>>
>>36903849
Go here ya slut
https://d1scord dot gg/8XfRv
>>
>>36904078
>If you get accused of doing something, you might aswell do it

I know you've been drinking bleach, anon. I'm totally accusing you of it.
>>
>>36904126
>why try to redeem ourselves? Instead, let's act like the whores they know we are!
Exactly my point tho.
If you think a girl is a gold-digger, and she's not, you'll still think she's a gold-digger and she gains nothing.
If you think a girl is a gold-digger, and she is, you'll still think she's a gold-digger but she gets free shit.
Stay mad :^)

>>36904140
Yeah I was thinking this. I can't get into MMO's though, I used to play runescape back in the days but it's boring now.
>>
>>36904162
If you weren't such a gold digger I'd ask for your discord
>>
>>36903849
>Surely you robots will agree that if a orbiter is retarded enough to get scammed and waste their money on a girl that they'll never get to fuck, then they deserve it.

This is actually textbook psychopathic thinking.

and you'll be 'doing them a favor' in the longrun.
>>
wow it sure does suck having to actually work for shit and be a real person doesn't it
but it's what you do if you're not one of the fortunate chads or stacies, im a failed normie just trying to get to a point where I don't think about suicide every day. I wish I could grow a pair and try to talk to that sweet qt im crushing on but I'm fat, my dick is tiny and I can be a caustic fuckhead. how much do you think I would love it if I could get one qt gf as easily as stacies can have a contact list full of five-dollar foot-long level dick? I guess I have to really fucking work for what I get don't I? Imagine that.
I hope you get cancer, fucking roastie whore
>>
>>36903849
Just go play magic the gathering.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.