[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've kinda just "redpilled" myself on something;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170126_030038.jpg (63KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_030038.jpg
63KB, 540x473px
So, I've kinda just "redpilled" myself on something;

I posted this picture to Reddit on the neckbeard subreddit, intended to take the piss out of myself.... You guys have said that, if a guy is good-looking, being a nerd is endearing... This seems to actually be true.

I posted a current picture from Instagram, and several girls were perving on me hard... Asking if I would be creeped out by them

I am a brony and anime nerd. I have chemistry and metallurgy stuff of my page (my own
experiments), and other such weird stuff on my Instagram...
I am one of you, a robot.

This has fucked my brain hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-08-21-56-32.png (206KB, 1143x763px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-08-21-56-32.png
206KB, 1143x763px
Here's an example of posts...
>>
>>36903703
>ruggedly handsome
I....what?
>>
You have discovered the truth behind the "cringe" meme. That it's actually a front so that you can make fun of people and not have to feel morally bad for it. Of course the people who participate in these communities are some of the most superficial ones you'll ever find.
>>
>>36903766
Hell if I know...

A couple of these insta girls are fucking cute too.
>>
sweet humblebrag bro

ponyshit is cancer though
>>
>be white
>attract girls
Shit's so easy apparently.
>>
>>36903797
Yeah... I'll never make fun of those guys again... Now I feel shitty...

>>36903813
Maybe a little, but the point I made is still relevant.
>>
>>36903662
Could conceivably be attractive if you got a decent haircut and clothes. Build some muscle mass too and you might even pass for Chad tier, who knows?
>>
>>36903853
Not true, I'm white.
>>
>>36903662
Cover half your face with hair and take a picture from the side, you are doing what fat girls do
>>
>>36903662
Looking pretty hot there. Do more than nothing to get a gf and you will eventually have one.
>>
>>36903766
strong jaw and stubble
>>
Nerds and neckbeards are only made fun of because of their lack of sexual attractiveness.

If Dwayne the rock johnson liked MLP or legitimately had a pillow waifu, people would just find it endearing.

People don't actually care about the hobbies, they just laugh at how ridiculous and unattractive the lardbeasts and skellingtons are
>>
>>36903703

they are being sarcastic you idiot
>>
I realised this too, I thought I was a cringey autistic but it turns out (when I experimented with location on dating sites) I could get at least a qt nerd girl quite easily.
who knew all my problems stemmed from being born and growing up in the sticks.

im still khv at 21 though, because i know what women are really like. and sex doesnt seem worth it unless it's with a devoted gf which in this society is impossible.
>>
>>36903662
>Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

>Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

>Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit?

>Reddit?

kill you're self
>>
>>36904002

I posted my Instagram account with full face pictures.

That's what the "ruggedly handsome" thing was about.
>>
>>36904096
You'd think so, but I get the feeling they aren't.

>>36904226
My "Are Self" is unkillable.
>>
>>36904263
>My "Are Self" is unkillable.
newfag spotted
seriously just stay on fucking reddit
how hard is that?
you're not a fucking robot, and your faggot humblebragging thread is unnecessary and unwanted

kill you're self
>>
>>36904292
I've been here over ten years and I know that's a faggot meme.

I am a robot. You don't know me.
>>
>>36904365
I can tell from the way you fucking type that you're a migratory redditfag
just leave us alone
>>
>>36904378
>>36904378
Wrong. Actually, I've only been at Reddit a year.
I have always typed like that, and no, I won't leave. I am one of you.
>>
>>36904227
Post your insta here then
>>
If that's you, you are really cute. Would date
>>
>>36904433
>a
>YEAR
YOU NEED TO GO BACK FUCKHEAD
>>
>>36903662
>>36903703

Yup. You have a symmetrical face with a strong jaw line. Boom. Women instantly think you're attractive and don't give a shit about what you're into.

Glad you redpilled yourself with this OP. Be thankful you have this going for you.
>>
>>36903662
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE oh wait, I'm on 4 chan originaldo
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-20-07.png (1MB, 1128x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-20-07.png
1MB, 1128x1137px
>>36904603
What I look like now.

I can take a timestamped picture if you don't believe me.

>>36904651
And I've been at 4chan for over 10x that length. Neck yourself.
>>
>>36904770
Kill yourself chad get the fuck out REEEEEEEE
Fuck off with your humblebrag shit kill yourself do it now
>>
>>36903797
you mean this wasn't instantly obvious?

people love to bully
>>
>>36904770
You are not even trying to hide that this thread is just you blatantly bragging about your facial aesthetics at this point
>>
>>36904770
Fucking scalp yourself and shove that shitty lesbian ginger hair into your asshole you disgusting worthless fuck, and waddle back over to reddit so you can laugh at r/funny and your normie memes.
>>
That reddit spacing. Fuck off to reddit, stay there and never ever come back you fuccboi.
>>
>>36903662
That guy is just in shape, get in shape you fat fuck
>>
>>36904816
Someone didn't believe me, so I posted a recent picture.
I'm not bragging, just realizing /r9k/ was %100 right about something I legitimately didn't believe.

>>36904818
That was actually a chemistry experiment; I made my own hair bleach using liquid H2O2 and Ammonium Hydroxide. Wanted to see if a homogeneous mix be more effective than the heterogenous mix normally found in hair bleach.
>>
>>36904770
robots would never have that haircut, chad
>>
>>36904874
"That guy" was vastly underweight. 6'00" and 130 pounds. Now I'm much healthier and buffer.

>>36904866
I HAVE ALWAYS TYPED LIKE THAT. Far before Reddit.
>>
>>36904961
Why not? Honestly if you guys even did something that simple, you could vastly improve your look.
>>
I rarely ever post, but you seem to just be attention whoring.
>>
>>36903703
/u/bslies has a 4 year old child (single mom, of course) and fake teeth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/54f2xi/my_4yo_has_expressed_interest_in_learning_other/
https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmycosmo/comments/509xy8/hmc_while_i_blow_these_candles/d736nzg/?context=3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/54f2xi/my_4yo_has_expressed_interest_in_learning_other/d81a5yd/?context=3

u/neptunefanatic might be cute
https://www.reddit.com/r/C25K/comments/5so2na/w1d1_completed_drenched_and_a_little_scared_for/
(she looks better there than in this slightly older "progress pic" album in which she is still clearly fat: http://imgur.com/a/carBo)
but is clearly crazy: she has posted on /r/suicidewatch to beg for attention due to her "suicidal boyfriend"
https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/5kmmw1/boyfriend_may_be_suicidal_how_do_i_contact_police/
("how do i contact the police" GEE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW)
her family is also abusive, apparently, as this blog post reveals
https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/5htxx0/full_time_job_college_courses_and_trying_to_move/

so basically you got compliments from a bridge troll and a narcissistic roastie
this shouldn't make you feel good, OP
>>
File: ugly.png (247KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
247KB, 500x481px
>>36903662

It has nothing to do with being nerdy or not. It's literally just looks.

Every personality quirk or characteristic (save for objectively good/bad stuff like intelligence or strength), is perceived as negative for unattractive males and positive for attractive males.

eg.
Confident as an unattractive male
>"eww what a (insert insult claiming his confidence is somehow disturbing or threatening)!"
Confident as attractive male
>"wow he's so (confident/funny/hot/etc.)!"

et al
once you start seeing it it's hard to unsee
>>
>>36905175
Wtf I look like that guy But I consider myself at least a 6.5, no way I'm 'ugly'
>>
where do I even begin?
>uses reddit
>for a year
>has instagram
>girls hit on him
you are obviously a failed normalfag so far, but I'll keep going
>i am a brony and anime nerd
both those things don't make you a robot. They just make you a faggot
>chemistry and metallurgy stuff on your page
you're just a nerd normalfag, not a robot
>i am one of you, a robot
cringe

besides, I'm pretty sure the guy in the pictures isn't you because I could swear I've seen his that face around 4chan a few times already
>>
>>36905205
>6.5

lol sorry but if you look like that you're bottom 20%
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-57-19.png (875KB, 1114x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-20-57-19.png
875KB, 1114x1623px
>>36905090
Nice sleuthing, but I already know all that.

The cat chick is pretty hot.
>>
File: IMG_20170509_211438726.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_211438726.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>36905362
I've posted that picture in cringe threads.

>>36905371
Fuck, wrong picture.
>>
>>36905487
well if that's really you then good for you, you're blessed with great genetics
you still don't belong here though. Even if you are an anime/brony fan, all you'd have to do is go to one of those anime conventions and easily land a gf and friends that share your interest. That proves that you don't belong here(why the fuck would anyone want to belong here anyway?).
I will never understand people who claim to be robots yet they're legitimately good looking.
>>
REEEE GO AWAY
>>
Yes, OP, you are attractive. =)

-cis f
>>
>>36905487
You look like a faggot
originaloj
>>
>>36905205
i assume you're trolling, but if not, then sorry you'd still be only a 3 --maybe--, even if you had /fit/ body.

short of plastic surgery, nothing will overcome that kind of shit hand dealt by the genetic lottery
>>
>>36903853
Can confirm, am white.
>>
>>36905745
Thanks. Yeah, I posted a timestamp there.
>>
>>36905175
Well truth is, I didn't actually believe that before now... Now I'm just fucking astounded at how shallow people truly are.

I honestly want a significant other who loves me for my mind, not my looks.
>>
Because you are genuinely attractive, just cut your hair and dont act like a fucking mong and you will be rolling in pussy
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.