[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on a date >ate chipotle yesterday >need to fart >it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0300.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>on a date
>ate chipotle yesterday
>need to fart
>it wasnt a fart
>red colored diahhrea goes into my underwear
>date asks whats that smell
>blame it in the waiter
>awkwardly try to continue date
>she is obviously looking for a way out sfter realizing it was me,
>my table smells like the special classes for tards
>she says shes going to the bathroom
>never see her again
>awkwardly walk out of the restraunt with shit running down my leg without paying because too embarassed

ive never been so fucking humiliated, i want to die.
>>
>>36902530
Fucking heII, you robots are disgusting
>>
>eating chipotle

There was your first mistake
>>
>>36902530
>on a date
So this is accepted now? Everyone just ignores the fact that this fucking piece of shit was on a date with a female?

Im starting to understand all the backlash against "normies invading our board" now.
>>
File: 1475969895518.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475969895518.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>36902530
>working a double-shift at chipotle yesterday
>see some weird dude dressed in a suit sitting at a table with a middle-aged tranny
>pretty sure the tranny is a prostitute, but she has a huge box of choclates and a bouquet of roses on the floor next to her seat
>weird dude is squirming and trying to act cool, but waving his hands around like virgins do
>"he totally just tried to fart," I thought as I watched his facial expressing crack
>sudden smell of feces in the air
>notice brown liquid dripping from the faggot's chair
>he's pointing at me and pinching his nose, tranny looks confused then gets up and leaves
>autismo locks eyes with me and then fucking bolts out the door, running like Naruto
>coworkers all gave me $5 to clean up the mess
why did I fall for the STEM meme
>>
>>36902672
this is too autistic a story to call him a normie

>>36902530
>>36902797
these retards need to learn to a. don't eat heavy food before and on a date especially not fucking chipotle and b. never trust a fart if you are gonna be a fatass anyways

you set yourself up for that disaster you dumbass OP
>>
>>36902672
No one really beleives what OP is saying desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.