[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any girls like Spicy foods? It seems like every girl I come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Do any girls like Spicy foods?

It seems like every girl I come across hates them.
>>
>>36901215
At the very least there's bound to be one
What kind of question is this
>>
Ok sorry Apu, white girls just don't want to eat your plates of lava.
>>
makes thier vagina and poo poo taste wierd
>>
File: Bampi.png (238KB, 324x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bampi.png
238KB, 324x380px
Spicy food is just divine, fuck, and I'm whiteboi to the core.

The real issue in this world is cheese.
>>
>>36902213
>cheese
What did you just say? Do you have a problem with cheese, eh? Well, try spicy one next time
>>
>>36901215
Now that you mention it, every female I'm related to either dislikes spicy food or has an incredibly low tolerance for them, while the males are at least impartial to it. I wonder why that is.

Maybe it is the parenting of my grandparents making waves even now; if my grandmothers expressed their disliking or intolerance of spicy food to their female offspring, it might have influenced their tastes.
>>
>>36901215
>asking r9k a question about girls

wew lad you're in the wrong place. Try /fit/, they'll take care of you.
>>
>>36901215
Stop talking to white girls if you want a girl who like spicy food anon. Your president is trying to block us off from a country full of women who love spicy food.
>>
>>36901215
Yes, every basic bitch uses sriracha like mad. Its not really spicy, but it may as well be lava to the normie palate.
Latinas, street shitters and Asian girls eat all sorts of spicy foods too
>>
>>36901215
My family eats almost exclusively spicy food and I like it, bf said it was weird I put black pepper on eggs but he likes it
>>
>>36903038
>Your president is trying to block us off from a country full of women who love spicy food.
They can and will stil be able to immigrate the legal way.
>>
spicy food is overrated
who /sour bitter/ here
>>
File: 1483936825463.png (493KB, 462x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483936825463.png
493KB, 462x387px
My weird issue with all the females I know is that they seem to hate everything that tastes like anything in general.
>eww it has too much seasoning on it!
>it has too much salt on it (it literally just has a pinch of salt)
Even encountered females that say that the chili that comes with most instant noodles is "too spicy"
Pisses me the fuck off. Might as well just give them plain rice and they would be all "Oh it has too strong of a taste!"
I fucking hate making food to any potential female visitors, even if its a female within the family. Picky little cunts, all of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.