[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I realize the high I get from cardio is very similar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1398010765645.jpg (1MB, 3158x1774px) Image search: [Google]
1398010765645.jpg
1MB, 3158x1774px
>tfw I realize the high I get from cardio is very similar to the high I get from marijuana

it really is the herbal jew isn't it
>>
>>36901148
well no it's just a dopamine release
>>
Stick with running anon. There's nothing like it.
>>
>>36901148
Must be smoking some week weed anon
>>
>>36901155
but cardio doesn't poison my body and cost money

>>36901155
is that all a runner's high really is?
>>
>>36901148

I think you might be having a heart attack.
>>
>>36901194
it's endorphins
>>
>>36901194
Adrenaline and dopamine, running high is more enjoyable

Daily reminder that running is a shitty exercise
>>
>>36901155
not true and overly simplified

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise#Short-term_effects
>>
>>36901299
What do you recommend?

How the fuck wasn't that original?
>>
>>36901148
>>36901194

friendly reminder that people do get addicted to the runner's high.

>but running and exercise is good!

True, yes, but like weed it is good in moderation.

I know fitness freaks. They are absolutely miserable and have body image issues and have extreme mood swings and are just generally miserable unless they're not out running or biking or lifting.
>>
>>36901299
I have literally never felt running be enjoyable in my entire life. Even after I was recommended by a doctor to run every day for an entire summer and I did it. It was still not enjoyable in the slightest at the end of the summer. I always felt like dying after the run.
>>
>Doing cardio
>At all
Enjoy your high estrogen and little to no testosterone
>>
>>36901513
It's not for everyone

>>36901517
Losing bodyfat will lower your estrogen asshole
>>
>>36901299
>running is a shitty exercise
Keep convincing yourself that. Humans were fucking born to run.
Swimming is good shit too.
>>
>>36901517
Is this the new epic /fit/ meme?
>>
>>36901513
interesting. I have feminine body type and the runner's high was intense
>>
>>36901155
>dopamine

It's always so cute when kids try to pretend they know basic biology and drugs.
>>
>>36901587
Lel, little good that will do considering the huge increase in estrogen from running. Look at the net changes in seroconcentration of steroids. If you lower estrogen by 1 but increase it by 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 then it's not that useful to someone who doesn't want to be a little bitch.
>>
lifting really heavy weights is more addicting and enjoyable than most drugs i've done.
>>
>>36901148
No it's a plant that grows out of the ground

It shouldn't cost anything
>>
If running made me feel like I just smoked weed, I would never be able to exercise. Weed fucks me up in weird ways.
>>
File: drink up pupper.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
drink up pupper.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>36901373
Not him but swimming is the best exercise that exists.
>fun
check
>exercises every part of the body
check
>no pressure damage to bones/joints
check
>improves lung capacity
check
>prepares you for the global flooding that's going to happen in a few decades when the ice caps finish melting
check

it's also free, just find a body of water or a public pool to do laps in
>>
>>36901597
Humans were born to run 10-20 minutes a day maybe
Endurance hunting is a myth, burning 500 calories running for an hour and getting one animals worth of meat for an entire tribe wouldn't work
Modern long distance running is a meme
>>
>>36902010

Huh, just like truffles or vanilla beans then.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 566x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 566x670px
>tfw fucked up knees after running with unaligned hips

It feels like my dominant right leg is shorter. How do I fix this?
>>
>>36902089

but anon i would have to take my shirt off and i'm pale/hairy/fat/gross
>>
>>36902394
1. go to the public pool as early as possible, only old fucks and military chads will be there
2. if you have access to a natural body of water just find a secluded area with few people around
3. wear a swimming shirt
4. stop caring about the opinions of normies who are likely as fat and gross as you are
>>
>>36901862
>It's always so cute when kids try to pretend they know basic biology and drugs.
>>
How to buy online, someone help
>>
>>36902470
>>It's always so cute when kids try to pretend they know basic bioIogy and drugs.
>It's always so cute when kids try to pretend they know basic biology and drugs.
>>
>>36902488
go to r/darknetmarketnoobs
>>
>>36901148
>not getting high before an intense bike ride
>zoidberg.jpg
>>
>>36902247
Don't be a smart ass you little shit.

Weed takes a 3 foot deep hole filled with cow shit and dirt and a fence for bugs not some super climate
>>
>>36902394
just go to the public pool, you'll soon see someone even more hideous than yourself and feel better
>>
>>36902572
thx anon

is it safe?, the mailing I mean, what if a dog sniffs it at a post office sorting hub
>>
>>36903293
Mail it to yourself, not the doggy post office. How dumb are you?
>>
I used to do cardio while stoned, made the high even better. Then I would come how and take a hot shower, felt fucking amazing. Now I quit weed and I'm a depressed alcoholic. I was so much happier and healthier as a weed smoker.
>>
>>36902089
Truly the god tier of exercises. If only I weren't so deathly afraid of being in a body of water with living things that aren't humans, bacteria, or fungus.
>>
>>36901597
>humans were born to run
That's true but we were born to run barefoot and with a foot arch as opposed to slamming your heel on the ground, this way your calves absorb impact instead of the knee.
>>
I'm so jealous of the people that can take it and find that it "helps with their anxiety." It just turns me into a paranoid sperg.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.