[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>back in February >well into second semester >worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1494330195874.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494330195874.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>back in February
>well into second semester
>worried I won't pass this semester
>constantly worrying about it and my future
>don't want to drop out
>feel depressed, anxious, and stressed like never before
>semester goes on
>come to realize how much I hate this place
>also how I can't survive like this in a social environment
>staying for another three years would bring permanent damage to my mental health
>realize I have no chance at passing my chemistry class
>say fuck it
>decide on dropping out after the semester ends
>let my chem grade drop
>stop studying
>had third exam today
>didn't even answer some of the big questions
>come out of the room involuntarily laughing, either because of how hard I failed, or because this was the point of no return
>only two weeks left of my time in education
>not worried about my future anymore, whatever happens happens
>family has no idea I want to drop out
>dropping out is the only option now

Is this the right way of thinking about this? I still don't know why I couldn't stop laughing when I was leaving the lecture hall.
>>
File: empowered mae.jpg (10KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
empowered mae.jpg
10KB, 198x199px
>>36900428
>college
>ever
at least you snapped out of it but you still probably payed out the ass to be a good goy
>>
>>36900428
Ever experienced any kind of trauma? I've involuntarily laughed like that during situations that were similar to traumatic experiences I went through when I was younger.
>>
File: Cartoon-stop[1].jpg (25KB, 319x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon-stop[1].jpg
25KB, 319x283px
>>36900473
>higher education is a jewish conspiracy
>>
>>36900428
You will regret this once you are stuck in a retail job in your late 50s.
>>
>>36900473
My college was relatively cheap for what it would seem to be, but still too much to be content.
>>36900488
No not really, never had anything I remember as traumatic. Very calm and easygoing childhood
>>
>>36900506
oy vey goy hope you had fun for 12 years but the real school costs enough to put you in debt for the rest of your life, teach you nothing useful in most cases and charge you for 300 dollar textbooks that update every year
what's that, you didn't go? *discards resume*
>>
>>36900544
Well, it could just be that this is a huge change to your life and you're having a bit of difficulty dealing with it. You really don't want to do it but you're afraid of what others will think.

It'd be great to finish college, get your degree, get a nice job that contributes to society, etc. but if it's affecting you that badly maybe you just know you're supposed to do something else.
>>
>>36900601
>put you in debt for the rest of your life, teach you nothing useful in most cases
Can't blame Jews for you making poor choices or getting a degree you can't use. I'll agree that the textbook thing is pretty bad and harmful, but if you think greed is inherent to only Jewish people that's a bit ignorant.
>>
>>36900644
I have numerous reasons for dropping out that are much less superficial than bad grades and stress. And I thought this over for weeks before letting shit hit the fan. So anything that goes wrong is all my fault, and I'm ready to accept it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.